Covid-19 Vaccines Lead to New Infections and Mortality: The Evidence is Overwhelming

B

Braveheart

Last edited by a moderator:

Rick K

check out their other articles....
The link just leads to some blog with nothing but a question on it.

Rick K

Yes, CDC are tracking these things on a weekly basis, but they only this month, put mortality data on their website that is iclearly showing now that Flu deaths went from nearly 70,000 to 6,000 incidents. They have not provided data for other respiratory illness or related mortality comparisons for years 2018-present.

Rick K

Rick K

Curious, isn't it that we only need the numbers they choose so long as it serves their purpose? No point in balance, that would only help to make sense of things.

danno99

Could this be the beginning of the Antibody-dependent Enhancement (ADE) effects that many were talking about starting late last year? Hospitals in the most vaccinated countries are filling up with covid patients, exactly as predicted.

1. Get "vaccinated" and build up antibodies. Everything looks fine.

2. Get exposed to the real wild virus and, because of ADE, the virus particles enter your cells *more* easily because the antibodies are paradoxically ushering them in. The vaccinated individual now suffers more severe effects than the unvaccinated.

What will happen to all the vaccinated people, primed for ADE, when serious flu season returns this coming fall and winter?

Is it possible that ANY coronavirus, not just the "novel" SARS CoV2, could trigger this ADE effect in the vaccinated?

OP
B

Braveheart

Lollipop2

What will happen to all the vaccinated people, primed for ADE, when serious flu season returns this coming fall and winter?
Not sure the flu will cause them ADE BUT any coronavirus will AND the flu vaccine might cause horrendous reactions with with gene therapy jabs...

Rick K

Well worth the read:

Attachments

• Notice-of-Liability-Employees.pdf
    256.6 KB · Views: 39

Inaut

Received and saved. This will be presented at some point in the near future I’m quite sure. As things get stranger though... I’d recommend that people do not quit their jobs if bullied. Either stick around and sue, go on disability due to stress or just f the dog until you are fired and then sue. Not ideal but atleast money will be coming in for long enough to set up an exit strategy. We can’t go easily on this one. I’m ready for all of the above.

Steve

I heard Ray Peat mention this on a couple podcasts. He said something along the lines that if you prime your immune system to concentrate on one specific virus, then it becomes weaker in fighting off everything else. In other words, don't mess with your immune system, especially with experimental mRNA drugs. I'm still amazed how many people are putting this stuff in their bodies. :(

View: https://twitter.com/coevmo/status/1426605703402242052

“‘What we’re seeing post vaccine is a drop in your killer T cells, your CD8 cells. And what do CD8 cells do? They keep all other viruses in check.'”
"It's almost like a reverse HIV.....a drop in killer T-cells (CD8 cells)...which keep all other virus's in check."

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals