Urgent Plea by Doctors to India’s PM: “Halt Roll-Out of COVID-19 Vaccines Now”

burtlancast

From your paper:

"Those who have recovered from COVID-19 develop robust and long-lasting immunity against SARS-CoV-2, even after mild or asymptomatic infections. The chances of reinfection among these people, including from the emerging variants of the same virus, are extremely rare or non-existent. The WHO in its interim guidance released on 2 July 2021 has also recognised the fact of acquired immunity in all those who have had previous infection with SARS-CoV-2.

There is no evidence to show that those who have recovered from the infection will get any additional benefit from vaccination."

Why doesn't the so-called opposition talk about this acquired immunity topic ??

Ben.

Because of mutants ... and because traveling priviliges ... and because we kill grandmothers across the glove if we dont vaxx... and ... didnt u hear? Only unvaccinated get hospitalized and die of covid as of right now!

... ughh why did i read this in a annyoing, obnoxious, screeching, hardcore karen-meme voice? Either way, the whole thing is beyond ridiclious

J.R.K

From your paper:

"Those who have recovered from COVID-19 develop robust and long-lasting immunity against SARS-CoV-2, even after mild or asymptomatic infections. The chances of reinfection among these people, including from the emerging variants of the same virus, are extremely rare or non-existent. The WHO in its interim guidance released on 2 July 2021 has also recognised the fact of acquired immunity in all those who have had previous infection with SARS-CoV-2.

There is no evidence to show that those who have recovered from the infection will get any additional benefit from vaccination."

I feel the last statement is a question for every nation not just India, never in all my days have I seen or dreamed I would have seen such unopposed nefarious actions.

Rick K

From your paper:

Amazing, isn't it? Herd immunity always worked in the past after any exposure and no vax required but his new and improved "virus" befuddles our usual experience and thought process so we must vax, vax, vax lest there be "asymptomatic carriers" which never happened in any of the known universes prior to this new and improved "virus and it's associated variants". Of course we can't talk about it or we would realize, all of a sudden like, that the vax program makes no sense unless there's another objective...

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals