We Have A COVID Lifeline. The Powers Won’t Allow It.

Birdie

A good comment:

johnhenrybApril 24, 2021
Ms. Pfeiffer performs a great service in researching and presenting her articles on Ivermectin and both its usefulness and its detractors. Her summary of the results of trials and of the fraudulent denials of those positive results is admirable and useful in conversations advocating this miracle drug. I would suggest, however that there are four weaknesses in all the trials reported in triaslitsnews that would be well to consider in future investigations. That Ivermectin works is beyond doubt, but fine tuning its application is likely to indicate better methods of using it. Without anything but admiration for the Doctors who undertook the trials in an effort to cure disease and save lives, I must point out further investigations that should help bring Ivermectin to shelves of local stores without any limiting restrictions.

The first weakness is the lack of a report on the quality of Ivermectin actually administered to trial participants. Ivermectin is to be stored below 86 degrees Fahrenheit. Even at proper storage temperatures, it has an expiration date. In tropical countries especially, it is often difficult to keep it at the proper storage temperature, and out of date Ivermectin could, in some instances, be used in the trials. That would certainly impact trial results.

The second weakness in most or perhaps all reported trials, is an accounting of how long the trial subjects had felt the illness brought on by Covid-19. Early elimination of the virus from one’s body is a critical factor in curing the disease. Presumably, each had sought treatment only after the disease manifested. Were everyone to have immediate access to Ivermectin to use at the first sign of Covid symptoms, the cure rate might well be higher than those reported. In locations where a Covid sufferer must make an appointment to see a Doctor and receive his doses, an unknown expanse of time would have lapsed before treatment began. Though it is difficult to regulate the timing of Ivermectin treatment in relation to the appearance of symptoms, this is a critical factor in evaluating its effectiveness.

A third weakness in the reported trials is the lack of information on how the ivermectin was administered. It enters our system more quickly and efficiently if taken after a meal including some fat content. Whether the patient had a full stomach, an empty stomach, or a stomach about to be filled is a factor.

A fourth weakness in almost all reported trials concerns the physical condition or the trial participant. In addition to body condition, an account of the presence of vitamins including D, and C as well as Zinc in cells, though introducing a time consuming addition to the tests would likely yield more useful results. Given that most of the trials have taken place under difficult conditions in places where financial resources are in short supply, I understand why this dimension of a study is absent, but future trials will hopefully undertake it along with varied doses to determine what the optimum dose actually is.

As prophylaxis, I take ORALLY and have given friends who asked for it, a preparation formulated to administer as directed 200 mcg/kg as an injection for livestock. I have observed that a single dose of Agrimectin or Noromectin taken ORALLY by someone with symptoms is followed by cessation of symptoms within 24 to 48 hours. None who took it as prophylactic after known exposure to a Covid sufferer has shown signs of the disease. Sold as Agrimectin, Novomectin, Ivomec, and other brand names, its 1% Ivermectin, 40% glycerol, and the balance propylene glycol have all been approved by the FDA for human consumption. Having used this formulation to treat and prevent parasite infestations in cattle for well over 30 years, I understand that the quality of the product is maintained to a high standard. Were it not, cattle raisers would quickly find another brand. The product is designed for injection because it is much easier and faster to inject under the animal’s skin than to get it down a recalcitrant cow’s throat. I want to emphasize that I take it ORALLY! Ivermectin is easily absorbed into our system, especially if taken after a meal that includes some fat.
The factors in trials that I have called weaknesses, in no way diminishes the great good past trials have accomplished. They have established to any reasonable mind that ivermectin is an effective treatment and preventive of Covid-19. The pioneer Doctors who undertook these trials should be celebrated as heroes in the fight against this disease. I am merely advocating for more refined trials designed to learn more about when, how, how much, and why Ivermectin is to be used and to advocate for its classification as a drug to be sold over the counter without prescription. Potentially dangerous drugs such as Tylenol, aspirin, Naproxen Sodium, and a slew of others are available to the public with an understanding that they will be taken according to label instructions. So that ivermectin can do the best job possible, it also should be available without restriction to the public. Were the above mentioned “weaknesses” to be addressed, perhaps a stronger case could be made for making Ivermectin widely available without the delaying effects of seeking a prescription.

OP
B

Braveheart

We (my family) takes it once a month...available in pill form from local pharmacy or liquid from local vet...we rest easy...I do not take it because I have been taking Artemisinin for years now for my leukemia and I believe it protects me just like another anti malarial...it too has been shown by recent research to be effective.

Birdie

OP
B

Braveheart

ivmworld.png

Birdie

Birdie

This one is easy to read. I've sent it to a few friends.

The Drug that Cracked COVID | Mountain Home Magazine

Sefton10

Has anyone in the UK managed to get hold of Ivermectin?

Birdie

This would be an excellent summary to send to those unsure about getting the shots.

OP
B

Braveheart

Nemo

Just saw someone report that the CDC had quietly released data that show 70% of Americans have declined the Bat Plague vax, a heartening figure if true.

Will post a link when I find one.

Update:

Looks false. 41% fully vaxxed:

But I'm proud to report my own state is one of the least-vaxxed, and that is with tremendous pressure from employers in the only major industry here.

Vermonters are the most maniacal vaxxers, which I find bizarre. The swing states are pretty light.

It's clearly Democrats who are getting vaxxed, making me wonder for the 100th time if they were targeted.

Last edited:

Birdie

Somehow, after all these months of lies, I'm shocked whenever I read of a big organization speaking up and acting to stop the lies.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals