Covid-19 Vaccines Lead to New Infections and Mortality: The Evidence is Overwhelming

Rick K

@Rick K
I realise that, you are absolutely right but I am just hopeful that some of the people of Ireland are at last
waking up a bit ang getting angry because they are so far behind is ridiculous.
I live in the UK but my whole family back in Ireland have been double jabbed I am in shock.
My family too. Canada is no better off. The communist government here is now mailing letters addressed specifically to individuals who have not been poisoned telling them that there is a death jab reserved for them. My younger sister and her husband were notified last week by the banks they work for that they must be injected. My sister is scared but her husband thinks I'm a lunatic and is voting for Truedough in the snap election he just called. He thinks the death shots are harmless and won't look at the Vaers because it's all conspiracy and fear mongering. My older sister and mother lined up like sheep for their clot shots as well. If Truedough wins again he will yank the noose tight with no opposition.

Last edited:

Birdie

My family too. Canada is no better off. The communist government here is now mailing letters addressed specifically to individuals who have not been poisoned telling them that there is a death jab reserved for them. My younger sister and her husband were notified last week by the banks they work for that they mist be injected. My sister is scared but her husband thinks I'm a lunatic and is voting for Truedough in the snap election he just called. He thinks the death shots are harmless and won't look at the Vaers because it's all conspiracy and fear mongering. My older sister and mother lined up like sheep for their clot shots as well. If Truedough wins again he will yank the noose tight with no opposition.
This is so awful to read. I wish your BIL knew, but from living there, I know the attitude he has. I got one of those letters here. I just keep hoping that all these fooled people will see the death from vaxx figures, and finally get it. If the usual cutoff for vaccine deaths is 50, at the most 150, to suspend a vaccine, how can it be that thousands of vaccine deaths do not make it stop.

If they think the VAERs reports are propaganda, that explains it.

Rick K

This is so awful to read. I wish your BIL knew, but from living there, I know the attitude he has. I got one of those letters here. I just keep hoping that all these fooled people will see the death from vaxx figures, and finally get it. If the usual cutoff for vaccine deaths is 50, at the most 150, to suspend a vaccine, how can it be that thousands of vaccine deaths do not make it stop.

If they think the VAERs reports are propaganda, that explains it.
They don't make it stop because, clearly, that must be the intent. There has NEVER been a drug rushed to market like this and then every conceivable (well, almost) method of coercion used to stick everyone and I just saw a video of the Angel of Death fauci put out that we need to start injecting 6 month olds.

Lollipop2

My family too. Canada is no better off. The communist government here is now mailing letters addressed specifically to individuals who have not been poisoned telling them that there is a death jab reserved for them. My younger sister and her husband were notified last week by the banks they work for that they mist be injected. My sister is scared but her husband thinks I'm a lunatic and is voting for Truedough in the snap election he just called. He thinks the death shots are harmless and won't look at the Vaers because it's all conspiracy and fear mongering. My older sister and mother lined up like sheep for their clot shots as well. If Truedough wins again he will yank the noose tight with no opposition.
So sad to read this @Rick K. Wish you had some family support.

Lollipop2

@Rick K
I realise that, you are absolutely right but I am just hopeful that some of the people of Ireland are at last
waking up a bit ang getting angry because they are so far behind is ridiculous.
I live in the UK but my whole family back in Ireland have been double jabbed I am in shock.
Also so sad hearing about your family as well. How frustrating and you are in another country. Same with my husband’s family in Canada.

Lollipop2

Birdie

Birdie

@Birdie
I tagged you on this a couple of days ago you probably missed it.
It's a very good example of not keeping it secret.... I love this woman
Yes, thanks! And she was great. We will keep it going Elderflower.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals