10 Covid-Skeptic Memes to Get You Through the Day...We need some humor!

K

Kayaker

Please share some of them here :woot:
I waited for a video to upload, then got this message.
Oops! We ran into some problems.
The uploaded file does not have an allowed extension. The following extensions are allowed: .zip, .txt, .pdf, .png, .jpg, .jpeg, .jpe, .gif, .mp3, .docx, .doc, .rtf

K

Kayaker

I love how the media is so forgiving of these idiots once they support their agenda...wasn't this the guy that had a monopoly on the software industry (which to some was considered inferior to Apple for years...) to the point where the Bush administration basically intervened to protect them from antitrust laws? And now he's the savior for all of us?
He probably wants to branch out his crappy OS to make brain-computer interface helmets, like Tesla's getting into Neuralink.

K

Kayaker

"Shut up and take my money!"

Yeah, as if they'll still have cash in the future.
damqu98-0e613392-5c87-4a50-81ad-88092c72079f.gif

Birdie

Right click and copy, then paste
I don't use a mouse. But it won't copy for me when I try to copy and paste using command - C and command - V.

Ben.

burtlancast

"Do not consult your doctor, we..."

burtlancast

12.jpg

Birdie

This.

Sums up the entire worldwide shhitshow in 5 minutes.

Meanwhile on reddit et al. they praise the vaccine as - and i quote - "nothing short of a miracle" because it will be THE technology fixing cancer and what not. If only i could believe that ...
Yes, and this is the type of production people will listen to. Oh, amazing the reddit. ...

P

Peatness

This.

Sums up the entire worldwide shhitshow in 5 minutes.

Meanwhile on reddit et al. they praise the vaccine as - and i quote - "nothing short of a miracle" because it will be THE technology fixing cancer and what not. If only i could believe that ...
Bill Gates and co. probably planted them on reddit

Last edited by a moderator:

burtlancast

14.png

"Please God, make my parents conspiracy theorists !"

Z

Zsazsa

I wil try to explain to you why this is funny on so many levels...
The man asking "Was he vaccinated?" is a doctor, former health secretary of RS state, former Bolsonaro's minister, and currently elected state deputy (congressist).
The man being asked is the governor of RS state (pro vax, pro children vax, pro mandate, pro lockdown) announcing that he will be in isolation because his boyfriend tested positive for covid... :tearsofjoy:
Would you please be so kind and leave a ❤️ there?

View: https://twitter.com/OsmarTerra/status/1481051679281790986?s=20

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals