10 Covid-Skeptic Memes to Get You Through the Day...We need some humor!

sweetpeat

COVID19-Control-Group-Member-Record.png

P

Peatness

View attachment 26278
Should be legal

sweetpeat

Should be legal
Maybe. I think it's intended as a joke, which is why I put it in this thread. But they will be selling them on their website. I'd be interested to hear of anyone trying to use it.

P

Peatness

Maybe. I think it's intended as a joke, which is why I put it in this thread. But they will be selling them on their website. I'd be interested to hear of anyone trying to use it.
I got the joke; my post was to support the reasoning

Pistachio

I want one of these buttons!!
View attachment 23043

The problem with blaming Gates, although funny, is that it creates the false perception that the vaccines are not part of a global agenda but only belong to a few American elites. This has been planned for a long, long time and is completely global. Gates, Fauci, etc are merely the fall guys, The patsies, although they are definitely culpable and will rot in hell one day.

sweetpeat

The problem with blaming Gates, although funny, is that it creates the false perception that the vaccines are not part of a global agenda but only belong to a few American elites. This has been planned for a long, long time and is completely global. Gates, Fauci, etc are merely the fall guys, The patsies, although they are definitely culpable and will rot in hell one day.
Then I guess we're going to need a lot more buttons ;)

Rick K

Toilet injuries are no joke. I've seen several gang up on unsuspecting customers at Home Depot and batter them mercilessly. Then there are the fatasses who get their bowels sucked out on an aircraft commode because of the tight seal ( cuz they're lardasses) and the vacuum. Some just hang out on street corners loitering about and looking for trouble. More cracker jack science from our "trust the science" guys.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals