10 Covid-Skeptic Memes to Get You Through the Day...We need some humor!

Rick K

jay123

Screenshot_20210715-121959.png

Rick K

Rick K

"ministers have aired fears about flatulence" :lol:

026.jpg
This is just hilarious. 30 non-liability forms. And the dead kid just feet from the clinic.

Rick K

I am posting this here because I think it should elicit laughter

"pointing to evidence that coronavirus could be spread by breaking wind in a confined space such as a toilet" OMFG So where does one crack one off? In a jar and seal it quickly? Evidence? Please show me proof that there are "evidence collectors" assessing this risk and how it was documented. This is the lowest form of tripe passing as news. It is funny, Pina. Just can't believe someone printed this. So...no more farting, people. Besides people keeling over, you might infect them. :D

Ben.

"pointing to evidence that coronavirus could be spread by breaking wind in a confined space such as a toilet" OMFG So where does one crack one off? In a jar and seal it quickly? Evidence? Please show me proof that there are "evidence collectors" assessing this risk and how it was documented. This is the lowest form of tripe passing as news. It is funny, Pina. Just can't believe someone printed this. So...no more farting, people. Besides people keeling over, you might infect them. :D

No you need to wear these new fancy, mandatory masks for your butt before leaving the house. Dropping the pants before entering supermarkets will be required to verify you wear it. Say hi to the ex-prisoners who are employed all over the globe to not only sell you cheap papers/magazines infront of the grocery store but verify you upon entering. Dont be alarmed, a soap ready to be dropped will be provided trough tax-payer money so the verification process comes more natural.

Upon entering a public restroom you need to provide a test which where made trough swap sample acquired from down under. Intramuscular vaxxination into the gluteus maximus proven trough a áss-stamp on your new fancy digital "health passport" will be accepted aswell.
Along the road, unvaxxinated people will be fined each time they use a toilet at all instead of burning their waste because afterall, theyr mere existence is a global health risk.

P

Peatness

Apparently, the story first appeared in the ‘high end’ newspaper the telegraph. We are entering the ‘silly season,’ I suspect there is more of this to come.

P

Peatness

I am really sorry that I laughed at this, its not really funny

1627586939535.png

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals