Wisdom Teeth

tara

Hi ILoveSugar,
I've not had wisdom teeth out, but I've had a couple of molars out (and many teeth filled). In both cases I was nervous before hand, because I knew there were risks. But usually they go well, and in both cases I was very glad after it was done. The last one took an hour or two for the bleeding to stop - biting down on a wad of cotton to slow it down. Had to be a bit careful with the site of removal for a few days, especially the first day - you don't want chunks of food getting stuck in the hole. And it took a little longer to get used to the gap, but then that's fine too.

I wouldn't take loads of aspirin just before the procedure - don't want to speed up bleeding just at that point.

If you have several other cavities ias well as teh badly infected wisdom tooth, they all need to be addressed. Hopefully you can get the rest of them filled too.

During dental procedures, if it starts to feel stressful, I focus on making sure my breathing is diaphragmatic and slow, and maybe do the odd short breath hold just to help me keep calm - I imagine you've got your own methods.

I think there is a very good chance you will feel at least a bit better for it within days of it being done. Even if it doesn't solve all the systemic problems, it will be removing one part of the burden, and it needs to be dealt with. Good on you for getting on with it.

OP
I

iLoveSugar

Teeth and gut. I know my gut is an absolute mess. I'm just not sure my teeth are causing my issues, but I still need to get them fixed.

tara

Teeth and gut. I know my gut is an absolute mess. I'm just not sure my teeth are causing my issues, but I still need to get them fixed.
Possibly the mess in the mouth could be affecting digestion further down the pipe too?

OP
I

iLoveSugar

What a nightmare. I went to go get the impacted tooth pulled out today. My nerves and dizziness have been so bad lately, that I am a complete disaster. I can't walk straight, think right or anything. And my thoughts are controlling me.

So after going in and getting put under anesthesia, the doc went to remove it but didn't get to because I apparently got very feisty and fell out of the chair. The doc was very ignorant as well.

InChristAlone

How do you get feisty while under anesthesia?

OP
I

iLoveSugar

No idea. It was local anesthesia so I guess I wasn't as fully sedated (paralyzed) as I would be as like the hospital. But they set I was throwing a bad fit and he had to stop it for my safety and theirs.

InChristAlone

So do you think you'll try again? Maybe go fully under? Or use laughing gas?

OP
I

iLoveSugar

Probably laughing gas although being completely under is more comfortable.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals