Wierd experience with antihelmethics - Thoughts?

Missenger

The Japanese make a practice of using them bianually at a minimum, something to keep in mind.

Last edited:

Korven

Update:

Tried the herb/enzyme blend again 20-30 mins before going to sleep.
Same effect as the day before yday but not quit as intense but awsome warm feet. Woke up feeling good. Jaw/Neck relaxed, face looked vitalised/refreshed. I felt like im 3 years younger upon waking up. No idea why that one in partiuclar works, i tried many of its ingridients before. Maybe its the combination. It also seems to work at night rather than during the day. (I tried taking one on an empty stomache in the morning before which didn't feel like doing much).

Curious, what was that herb/enzyme blend? Have you had any success with natural anti-parasitic protocols?

I have my suspicions that I'm also dealing with some parasite or other bug, or maybe Demodex infestation because of my blepharitis and very, very weird skin issues. Can't be bothered going to a doctor and convince them of testing for it, doctors only stress me out... Currently taking neem powder and tulsi and I think I do feel a bit better. Neem is supposed to be pretty potent. Can't remember but don't think wormwood helped much, maybe you need to take it together with black walnut and cloves for it to be effective.

OP
Ben.

Ben.

The Japanese make a practice of using them bianually at a minimum, something to keep in mind.

Thanks, good to know. Most parasite protocolls require repeated usage after a while of stopping.

I have my suspicions that I'm also dealing with some parasite or other bug, or maybe Demodex infestation because of my blepharitis and very, very weird skin issues. ... Currently taking neem powder and tulsi and I think I do feel a bit better. Neem is supposed to be pretty potent. Can't remember but don't think wormwood helped much, maybe you need to take it together with black walnut and cloves for it to be effective.

I guess my intitial posts are to much text - Yes i've tried most natural anti parasitic stuff. Specific protocolls that i did were the hardcore/modified version of Dr. Kalcker and i also did the Hulda Clark one.

As i said the only thing that did anything was the actually medication pyrantel and the herb blend i mentioned.

I dont want to make advertisement but it's this one.

It contains:

HPC-SFP.png

Aparrantly the enzymes, especially taken on an empty stomache take care of biofilms. I've also read/heard that some digestive enzymes (protease ones?) are used by the body for systemic use if there is no food to digest.

Perhaps thats whats making the difference because i tried many of these herbs before.

Can't be bothered going to a doctor and convince them of testing for it, doctors only stress me out...

I hear you brother. Have been in way to many doctor offices, i wouldn't believe the incompetence if i hadn't experienced it. Maybe im biased but i don't realy see a reason to visit one anymore unless i realy have no other option.

Missenger

Which ones?
Scouring through the text-based anonymous discussion boards like an idiot to make up for baseless claims, from what I've seen the Japanese are plain clueless and are just using the general consensus of what's effective, fenbendazole, ivermectin, you're basically on your own since you have more of a clue than they do about dewormers you could try out.

OP
Ben.

Ben.

Update Day 3:

Again one pill of the herb/enzyme blend before bed. Effect still occuring but seems to get less intense/strong on repeated usage, may consider increasing dosage. I'll try to give my brother who shares the flat with me to take one to see what he reports (if its parasites he prolly has it too). Not sure if the whitish smaller than a ricecorn stuff in my stool is just waste from eating nuts or if it is actually something i dont want it to be.

Pros:
Hair/scalp quality seems to be consistently amazing ( feel like the thinning reverts slowly but idk, need to cut them at some point for a proper before/after evidence)
Oral flora and saliva production continues to be better for the majority of the day.
Circadian Rythm seems like its fixing itself automaticly (I seem to get tired around 10 pm and seem to wake up without a clock at 6 or 7 am - before this experience i went to bed usually 12 pm/1 or 2 am and woke up at 8 am only with a clock.
Waking up feels more like it used to when i was younger and before all this downspiral began.
Inflammations that i have in my elbow and behind my right ear has calmed down significantly.
More random boners troughout the day.

Negative:
I seem/feel to be a little constipated.
Eyes/Vision is a little worse. More blurry (maybe due to constipation/endotoxins).
Hands are cold in the morning (but are warm and more resilent to the cold weather troughout the day than before)

I might take some castor oil if i feel the stomache is getting worse. Psylium husk with water would be another option.

Last edited:
OP
Ben.

Ben.

Another Entry:

Last 1-2 days have been odd to say the least. This Herb/Enzyme blend is doing some serious work. very hard to describe what is happening.

It has been kind of negative lately. I felt like i was a teenager again and going trough puberty again kinda. Pimples, random boners, random sleepiness but also the state of mind, feeling depressed and realy sad, sensitive to food/supplements and being very antisocial/stuck in my head. Hair suddenly started to fall out a little aswell to my dismay just to be strong and fluffy later the same day. Being warmtroughout the body the way i should be just to be cold shortly after.

I dont know what is going on exactly, is it a disruption of the microbiome, do i kill both the good and bad? Because it is defenietly helping. My jaw issue kinda resolved itself, saliva production is great, my teeth feel amazing, tinnitus has been low, i am dreaming and sleeping intensely with a proper rythm. The wierd feeling in my belly/body during sleeping has changed, it now is just making wierd sounds but not movements at night.

The mental state is realy unbearable tho and trough scanning my belly with pressure of my fingers i already noticed stuff seems to be stuck or bloaty to some degree.

So i went and swalloed 2 tablespoons of castor oil (this ***t is sooooo disgusting). It takes a few hours to have an effect. After finally hitting the toilet, passing my stool trough a obvious painful/tight area which i didn't know i had and to see some white/yellowish skin on it which may aswell be candida ... my mood lifted instantly. I think that stuff realy is breaking biofilms up, for better or worse.

Endotoxins is nothing knew to the average peatarian but my mind/mood being this intensely intertwined with the gut is ... scary, because it could indicate leaky gut. I got these tiredness effects from the classic carrot salad too.
The thing is, nothing made as much of a difference like this did.

For now i keep going. maybe add colostrum/bonebroth to the mix. Not sure if psylium husk or carrot salad would make sense trowhing in right now.

For a lack of better explanation i seem to be swiping/reseting myself while simultaenously going trough a rough healing phase.

OP
Ben.

Ben.

Another Update:

I keep taking one of the herbal/enzyme blend pill before night and hair/scalp seems to continue to be good most of the time.
Feels like it is reducing bacterial/fungal/parasite load i have to far up the digestive track.
Adding a better dental routine seems to help supplemental to this.

Increasing the dosage leads to some hair falling out.

I also seem to dream/remember dreams again (funny/awsome dreams tbh).

It does not feel like solving my issues tho. Need to fix my stomache/abdomen because it seems as if its mechanicly obstructed.

OP
Ben.

Ben.

One more Update:

Trying to do more mechanical work with stretches, myofascial unwinding or trauma release therapy or w/e these are called. Specifically abominal massages and triggerpoint work. I found spots that cause a painful radiation troughout the colon.

Sleeping on a hard floor works even better for this. Wierd stuff is happening doing this. Similar to what i explained in previous posts here.

I was kinda sloppy with the herbal supplement and only took it like 4-5 times a week instead of daily.
The bodywork however seems to work similarily to the herb blend in w/e it is doing but more intensely.

My bowel movements are insanely good/fast compared to how its usually. Ghostwipes, effortless sessions, 1-3 times a day, cant remember when i had thoose ... must've been years (i dont have much fiber in my diet atm)
Whats kind of concerning, i did not change my diet or supplement intake and i had wierd white stuff which looks like a combination of white rice or sprouts in my stool 3 times already or some stools having yellowish pelts (candida?) since doing this mechanical work.
Feel like im getting rid of alot of garbage.

I know this is maybe "to much information" but i mention this because it is a significant change and the frequency is crazy.
Theres also changes going on with my hair and bodyhair ...

Vins7

One more Update:

Trying to do more mechanical work with stretches, myofascial unwinding or trauma release therapy or w/e these are called. Specifically abominal massages and triggerpoint work. I found spots that cause a painful radiation troughout the colon.

Sleeping on a hard floor works even better for this. Wierd stuff is happening doing this. Similar to what i explained in previous posts here.

I was kinda sloppy with the herbal supplement and only took it like 4-5 times a week instead of daily.
The bodywork however seems to work similarily to the herb blend in w/e it is doing but more intensely.

My bowel movements are insanely good/fast compared to how its usually. Ghostwipes, effortless sessions, 1-3 times a day, cant remember when i had thoose ... must've been years (i dont have much fiber in my diet atm)
Whats kind of concerning, i did not change my diet or supplement intake and i had wierd white stuff which looks like a combination of white rice or sprouts in my stool 3 times already or some stools having yellowish pelts (candida?) since doing this mechanical work.
Feel like im getting rid of alot of garbage.

I know this is maybe "to much information" but i mention this because it is a significant change and the frequency is crazy.
Theres also changes going on with my hair and bodyhair ...
What kind of mechanical work are you referring to? belly massages?
Did you see the information about this on any website?

frannybananny

Update:

Tried the herb/enzyme blend again 20-30 mins before going to sleep.
Same effect as the day before yday but not quit as intense but awsome warm feet. Woke up feeling good. Jaw/Neck relaxed, face looked vitalised/refreshed. I felt like im 3 years younger upon waking up. No idea why that one in partiuclar works, i tried many of its ingridients before. Maybe its the combination. It also seems to work at night rather than during the day. (I tried taking one on an empty stomache in the morning before which didn't feel like doing much).
Which herb/enzyme blend? Several things are being discussed here and I'm confused. Thanks.

OP
Ben.

Ben.

Which herb/enzyme blend? Several things are being discussed here and I'm confused. Thanks.
This one (biopotimizers Herbal Parasite Guardian) :
I dont want to make advertisement but it's this one.

It contains:

View attachment 22707

Aparrantly the enzymes, especially taken on an empty stomache take care of biofilms. I've also read/heard that some digestive enzymes (protease ones?) are used by the body for systemic use if there is no food to digest.

Perhaps thats whats making the difference because i tried many of these herbs before.

What kind of mechanical work are you referring to? belly massages?
Did you see the information about this on any website?

Massaging is not "strong" enough. Its more like finding triggerpoints/hurtful spots, keeping pressure on it while simultanously trying to relax so it can release. Figuring out by trying different motions/angles with my thumb or thingers on the problematic spots. Alot of stuff i figured out by simply trying excercises/strecthes/triggerpoint work and it was odd finding out how my hip affects my jaw and vice versa for example. Basicly getting to know your body by feeling, touching, putting pressure, stretching. Doing the ATG splitsquat from a kneesovertoesguy video suddenly helped with my jaw and my hair quality was better instantly. Or a psoas stretch inducing warm ears or a random boner. Wierd and interesting reactions indicating a musculoskeletal system issue.

As i said above, sleeping/lying on the floor works amazingly well and my bowel movement has never been this good. I have to add i had sport injurys so this might not be as helpfull for anyone.

The information im working with is from a vast amount of videos, physiotherapy/anatomy books, fascia videos, podcasts, websites explaining breathing, triggerpoints etc. Alot of stuff rei has posted was helpful too.

The thing that made me realize how problematic my abdominal area is, was trough trying gut smashing which i picked up on a shawn stevenson podcast to remove stress/activate the parasympathetic nervous system, heres a short transcript:

Shawn Stevenson recommends in his book "Sleep Smarter" to do "gut smashing" right before bed (doesn't have to be right before bed ... but perhaps you shouldn't do it right after eating a big meal).
"What we have you do is literally lay on a softball or lay on a princess ball you get at CVS or Walgreens, you know the balls that are there? They are about $3. If you spend ten minutes, five to ten minutes, ungluing your abdominal musculature just rolling back and forth, stopping when it hurts, contract relaxing, just breathing into that ball, ungluing your diaphragm, ungluing the mess that is the inability of your abdominal tissues to slide over one another and this will work. It is very safe. You will not pop a kidney. That’s not how it works. But it does trick your parasympathetic nervous system into turning on and it is one of the ways we are able to get people to down regulate."

You can try this with a tennisball for a start, but i guess laying on the back and using your thumb works too, just not as intensly.

OP
Ben.

Ben.

Thank you very much for this report.
I never tried Pyrantel.

I'm the verge of trying a mix of Albendazole and Praziquantel, in the hope of eliminating the parasite avenue for my bloating issues.
I feel better on antibiotics, but I still look pregnant no matter what I do.

Only thing keeping me from trying is I read lots of reports on Albendazole side effects, such as hair loss, which are quite frequent.

Hey man, any news on this? Have you tried something along antihelmintics?

Since i did not want to make a new thread i just post/update it here altough i know the RPF discards/dislikes the parasite idea and wants to fix everything with hormones, sugar and b vitamins, this road still has been the best intervention for me thus far. As some may or may not know im currently doing my A-levels to gain entry for studying (altough vaccines have kinda destroyed that idea ...) and since i have health/energy problems for a long time now i've noticed immense issues in following mathematics in class.

What does this mean? It means i understand basicly whats explained in class but i have issues engaging the right regions in my brain, making the propper connection, feels like a blockade hindering me to think, in the sense that i do not have the energy to do ... if that makes any sense. So issues with memorizing and following explanations/connections completly trough.

Now i noticed night and day difference with a stack @Hans posted:
The Dopamine Dream Team Stack

I didn't have everything available exactly outlined as in his article, but i suddenly was able to follow the class, make connections and do the excercises with ease using it. The issue, the effect lasted only like 1-2 hours and is followed by huge energy crash with intense headaches, and im the kind of person that almost never gets headaches (almost sure it is the piracetam). Now its been many months since i tried his stack (2 times total) and i refrained from using it again, especially due to reads such as this: Probable Nootropicinduced Psychiatric Adverse Effects: A Series of Four Cases

Using Vitamin b1 or b3 helps a little but does more bad than good, feeling unwell, doesnt matter wether its Thiamin as TTFD, HCL or Sulbutiamine or Vit B3 as nicotinamide (or complexes)

After having horrible experiences with flowers of sulphur (its been almost a year now that i tried it) and peppermint oil (tested it 3 weeks ago) which intensifies all symptoms (hair loss, gum recedding, tinnitus, chronic inflammation, digestive issues, fatigue, lack of energy, emotional/mental health decline to the point of being suicidal) i thought **** this shhit, thats no way to live, lets try this and to get to the actual point of this thread:

I managed to get my hands on a antihelmintic containing fenbendazole, pyrantel and praziquantel. As outlined in this thread, pyrantel has been shown to be amazing for my issues. Unlike in america where you can get dewormers legally over the counter or in pet stores, where i live you need prescriptions from doctors for this stuff so i could never really do a good protocol or treat myself long enough for it to matter realy.

This time however, i did something similar to the protocoll where fenbendazole is used against cancer. Which is taking it on 3 consecutive days along with vitamin e, taking a break 4 days and repeat and repeat .... i have 6 days of taking it behind me and i can follow the class, memorize stuff well, full/strong hair, postural issues and chronic muscle tensions goes way down, im mentally/emotionally strong/determined and the effect while rather subtle is lasting ... for now atleast. Knowing that some cancer/autoimmune dissease cure storys took months/years of taking these, i am therefore aware that my limited amount of meds may just lead to unecessary "resistance", assuming there actually is something there to begin with but in my defense, my health issues are reaching points of insanity and this is literally changing things within 1-2 days from decaying alive/being suicidal to tons of energy and mentaly strong. Also sleep is amazing.

I do not know where to go from here, i'll finish the last round this week (then my meds are finished) and i still do not know if there is an actual infection and thus this is highly/crazy experimental and dangerous, but I'll keep you guys updated.

Last edited:
T

TheBeard

Since i did not want to make a new thread i just post/update it here altough i know the RPF discards/dislikes the parasite idea and wants to fix everything with hormones, sugar and b vitamins, this road still has been the best intervention for me thus far. As some may or may not know im currently doing my A-levels to gain entry for studying (altough vaccines have kinda destroyed that idea ...) and since i have health/energy problems for a long time now i've noticed immense issues in following mathematics in class.

What does this mean? It means i understand basicly whats explained in class but i have issues engaging the right regions in my brain, making the propper connection, feels like a blockade hindering me to think, in the sense that i do not have the energy to do ... if that makes any sense. So issues with memorizing and following explanations/connections completly trough.

I didn't have everything available exactly outlined as in his article, but i suddenly was able to follow the class, make connections and do the excercises with ease using it. The issue, the effect lasted only like 1-2 hours and is followed by huge energy crash with intense headaches, and im the kind of person that almost never gets headaches (almost sure it is the piracetam). Now its been many months since i tried his stack (2 times total) and i refrained from using it again, especially due to reads such as this: Probable Nootropicinduced Psychiatric Adverse Effects: A Series of Four Cases

Using Vitamin b1 or b3 helps a little but does more bad than good, feeling unwell, doesnt matter wether its Thiamin as TTFD, HCL or Sulbutiamine or Vit B3 as nicotinamide (or complexes)

After having horrible experiences with sulphur (its been almost a year now that i tried it) and peppermint oil (tested it 3 weeks ago) which not only intensifies all symptoms (hair loss, gum recedding, tinnitus, chronic inflammation, digestive issues, fatigue, lack of energy, emotional/mental health decline to the point of being suicidal) i thought **** this shhit, thats no way to live, lets try this and to get to the actual point of this thread:

I managed to get my hands on a antihelmintic containing fenbendazole, pyrantel and praziquantel. As outlined in this thread, pyrantel has been shown to be amazing for my issues. Unlike in america where you can get dewormers legally over the counter or in pet stores, where i live you need prescriptions from doctors for this stuff so i could never really do a good protocol or treat myself long enough for it to matter realy.

This time however, i did something similar to the protocoll where fenbendazole is used against cancer. Which is taking it on 3 consecutive days along with vitamin e, taking a break 4 days and repeat and repeat .... i have 6 days of taking it behind me and i can follow the class, memorize stuff well, full/strong hair, postural issues and chronic muscle tensions goes way down, im mentally/emotionally strong/determined and the effect while rather subtle is lasting ... for now atleast. Knowing that some cancer/autoimmune dissease cure storys took months/years of taking these, i am therefore aware that my limited amount of meds may just lead to unecessary "resistance", assuming there actually is something there to begin with but in my defense, my health issues are reaching points of insanity and this is literally changing things within 1-2 days from decaying alive/being suicidal to tons of energy and mentaly strong. Also sleep is amazing.

I do not know where to go from here, i'll finish the last round this week (then my meds are finished) and i still do not know if there is an actual infection and thus this is highly/crazy experimental and dangerous, but I'll keep you guys updated.

Recently I've been searching the true root cause of my issues, and I don't think bacteria, fungi or parasites have anything to do with the root cause.
Antihelmintics also carry quite a load of sides.

I recently did a hair analysis which shows very high Mercury levels.
I think heavy metals burden are the true root cause of illnesses, and we have to chelate them to recover health.
Years of dental amalgams and vaccines took away my health.

I ordered 50 grams of ALA (alpha lipoic acid), and will start chelating with 25mg every 3 hours.
I think that's the key to health, and that's the current direction I am taking.

It's a couple of years journey, but I will report along the way.

OP
Ben.

Ben.

Recently I've been searching the true root cause of my issues, and I don't think bacteria, fungi or parasites have anything to do with the root cause.

I think heavy metals burden are the true root cause of illnesses, and we have to chelate them to recover health.

I ordered 50 grams of ALA (alpha lipoic acid), and will start chelating with 25mg every 3 hours.

Thanks for the reply, appreaciate it. Finding the root cause is like finding a needle in a haystack. What makes you certain its heavy metals outside from the hair analysis? Personally in my case i think its either parasites, postural damage or some other damage trough heavy metals, pesticides or something along thoose lines.

For mercury i think cillantro and chlorella is used alot? I guess you informed yourself far better ofcourse. Will be glad hearing from your journey/experience.
Found this about chlorella interesting:
Dosing with Chlorella/Cilantro for Neurotoxin Elimination

Have you seen thread about the DYI silicia water for getting rid of alluminium? might be of interest:

Makrosky

have you removed your amalgams before doing the ALA protocol? Andy Cutler (the inventor of the protocol) says it is IMPERATIVE to have them removed before you start chelating.

Vins7

W

After having horrible experiences with flowers of sulphur (its been almost a year now that i tried it) and peppermint oil (tested it 3 weeks ago) which intensifies all symptoms (hair loss, gum recedding, tinnitus, chronic inflammation, digestive issues, fatigue, lack of energy, emotional/mental health decline to the point of being suicidal) i thought **** this shhit, thats no way to live, lets try this and to get to the actual point of this thread:

What do you mean with unecessary "resistance? Paradores could be resistente to this meds if you take them for a long time?

OP
Ben.

Ben.

W
What do you mean with unecessary "resistance? Paradores could be resistente to this meds if you take them for a long time?

Parasites can develope resistance to medications, similar to how bacteria build resistances to antibiotics.

This would be true for when you do not kill all of them but only some.

T

TheBeard

Thanks for the reply, appreaciate it. Finding the root cause is like finding a needle in a haystack. What makes you certain its heavy metals outside from the hair analysis? Personally in my case i think its either parasites, postural damage or some other damage trough heavy metals, pesticides or something along thoose lines.

For mercury i think cillantro and chlorella is used alot? I guess you informed yourself far better ofcourse. Will be glad hearing from your journey/experience.
Found this about chlorella interesting:
Dosing with Chlorella/Cilantro for Neurotoxin Elimination

Have you seen thread about the DYI silicia water for getting rid of alluminium? might be of interest:

You also come to the conclusion that heavy metals have a play in the problem :)

Cilantro and chlorella are HIGHLY NOT recommanded as they are not strong enough chelators and will just relocate mercury in different tissues, and you may end up in a worse place than prior to chelation.

The ONLY acceptable chelator is ALA.

What makes me think my issue is heavy metals?

- hair analysis
- anxiety
- no appetite
- weight loss
- no zest for life
- auto immune kidney disease
- intolerance to most foods

Tell tale signs of a mercury burden.

T

TheBeard

have you removed your amalgams before doing the ALA protocol? Andy Cutler (the inventor of the protocol) says it is IMPERATIVE to have them removed before you start chelating.

Yes, it's crucial.
I've read the entire litterature on the topic and I have put everything in place.

I'm due Monday for a retro-alveolar interproximal scan of each quadrant of the teeth, to make sure there is not even the tiniest of tesidual speck of amalgam before I chelate.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals