Experience With 25mg Pregnenalone

marsaday

I am 4 1/2 weeks into using oral pregnenalone using 50mg on alternate days, so 25mg per day.

Today i have developed some pimples/bumps around the back of my neck. I had the same experience a few years ago when i was using 50mg DHEA for about 6 weeks every day.

So i am taking to much preg it seems and i will skip a few days out and then resume on around 12.5mg per day.

What pathway is my body going down with the pregnenalone? Am i over converting to the androgens or is it oestrogen ?

I feel the preg has had a really good overall effect on my health generally and it definitely makes the face appear younger. I am pretty sure it is enhancing the T4 i take for my thyroid.

Last summer i stopped using progesterone and i had been using this for 3 years pretty much straight. But i realised it had stopped working and was actually now working against my metabolism, hence i reduced down and eventually stopped using it. I have tried a drop of ProgestE occasionally since this time, but one drop (3mg progesterone) now makes me sleepy.

The pregnenalone in contrast seems to be working much better. I just need to find a low sustainable dose.

OP
M

marsaday

I have had the pimples / spots from sunday until friday. Yesterday and today i am totally clear and i started to take a lower pregnenalone dose again. I am going to take 25mg every alternate day. I have stopped aspirin daily as well.

So i will see if the pregnenalone causes the spots to come back. After a week or so i will reintroduce the aspirin.

The aspirin could be the cause, but i started the preg and aspirin together about 5 weeks ago.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals