- MXE (3-MeO-2'-oxo-PCE)
- Ketamine
- 3-meo-PCP (3-Methoxyphencyclidine)
- Deschloroketamine (DXE, 2'-Oxo-PCM)
- Whippits (nitrous oxide)
- Memantine
- Possibly some other analog that that was mislabeled
- GBH (gamma-Hydroxybutyric acid) if you want to count that

DXM was my very first, I tried it with friends at university. We would drink the syrup, go outside, and vomit uncontrollably. Then we would trip. Wonderful times.

These chemicals have long-term tolerance buildups. I recently purchased ketamine from 2 different sources. I do not inject, but I snorted 100-300mg lines of powder and barely felt anything. The DXE was also very weak. I used to smoke cannabis but quit, and that would enhance the effects of these drugs.

MXE is nearly impossible to get right now, but I found it very therapeutic. IT changed my life considerably for the better many years ago. 3-meo-PCP is powerful and you must be careful, that is something that may cause those PCP freakouts you watch on youtube. I have seen them myself first-hand. I used to take a very low dose of 3-meo-PCP before going to work because it wakes my body up in a way that no other stimulant can. I refer here to about 5-10mg (which may seem a lot, but not with my tolerance). I can not take such things after work because I will never fall asleep.

The bladder issues I believe are a result of the quantity of the powder that is in your system. So, if you take 15mg of 3-meo-PCP, you may trip harder than 200mg of ketamine, but the damage to the bladder is a result of the quantity of powder ingested. That is why MXE was called "bladder safe ketamine", and logically, 3-meo-PCP is far more potent so I suspect any bladder issues would be unlikely.

Whippits gave me a weird feeling in my body, it's difficult to describe. They are quite expensive (I always did them with a friend) but I might consider buying some just for a bit of fun.

The GHB was enjoyable, but it's a disgusting liquid and annoying to ingest. The guy I used to get it from was murdered by the Mexican cartel and I haven't done it since.

I did not really notice much from memantine. Eventually, I took a very large dose and had a horrible vomiting fit. I believe that I still have some for now and may experiment later with a more reasonable dosage.

When it comes to recreational drug usage, there are only a few that I enjoy. I have sinus issues (possibly a deviated septum) and snorting drugs never seem to work out for, unless it's a very low dose like 3-meo-PCP.
Cocaine gives me purely undesirable effects; I have tried crack cocaine and actually experienced euphoria (better than anything else in my life) but it lasts about 2 minutes and the compulsive redosing (plus it narrows your throat, preventing a good hit after the first); it's just a waste of money.

I have considered also taking some 3-meo-PCP immediately before sleep, as I wake up feeling very groggy and sleepy in the morning. I am a genetic night owl (runs in my mom's side of the family, all 3 of her brothers) and have run out of my Seroquel prescription. It's not something I want to be dependent on, but I wanted to see if it would shift my circadian rhythm. 90 pills later and it did not.

I could almost certainly cure any "depression" without drugs: win the lottery and retire. That's very unlikely to happen though. I was almost laid off recently and the news that they changed their mind actually made me unhappy.

The best time of my life was being unemployed at 25, living with my parents (their idea, they told me to do it "for as long as you need:) with constant harassment and accusations of not "trying hard enough" to get a job. I sent over 1,000 job applications and spoke to 25+ recruiters, and worked a bit of freelancing. It wasn't enough for them, it took me about 8 months to finally get hired. Despite my poverty and living with my parents (who did everything they could to annoy me) I was happier than I am now, with my own condo, and full-time employment, and enough income that I can buy whatever I feel like (I don't have expensive tastes).

I could easily get a diagnosis for "depression" if I wanted to, but what good would that really do? Ketamine injections aside, I think there's very little that these doctors can offer me. I already cured it by quitting my first job. And now it's back again because am employed.

But what can I say? Sure, I didn't choose to be born, but personally I would not reproduce if I could not afford my child not have to sell their time and labor for money. I think that's a bit cruel. I don't hold it against my parents because the economy was better back then and I would be far more wealthy if that didn't change.

I plan to retire sometime in my 30s. My parents own multiple properties and I might get a good inheritance.
I can be happy with just an internet connection, electricity, food, and exercise.

I think that 5 years of unemployment/freedom/NEETdom is better than 20 years of employment. That's just my personal experience from being employed 6 years and NEET/unemployed for 8 months. With the constant stress and misery of being employed, I can't even fathom living long enough to get retirement benefits.

accelerator

Sure, you're totally right. My self importance must have gotten the better of me - I'm always a victim you see, helpless to external circumstances.
(It's not like I specifically tailor my words to give a specific impression, maybe ott psychological manipulation lol!)
This demonstrates how seriously i take myself.
... humour aside...
re topic @ hand:
nearly all of the Ray Peat & Haidut recommended substances/solutions are directly/indirectly anti cortisol :)

Memantine is significantly more potent than ketamine via its glutamate (nmda) activities.

Agmatine is the best OTC ketamine alternative, with very similar properties, and somewhat less 'toxic' / abrupt interactions with the CNS & brain systems.

What benefits do you get? I assume you're not taking it for an experience, but for anti-depressant qualities?
I got it and if anything it made me feel annoyed, but I took a lot based on people saying a gram is good for energy, motivation, etc.

Xenon best nmda antagonist

Isn't that a gas? Not sure how someone could make use of it.

rzero

I recently took a modest dose of ketamine orally (maybe somewhat over 100mg) and was very impressed by the experience. I was able to release some bodily tension in my neck and shoulders that's been there for God knows how long. And the next day there definitely seemed to be a lingering mood-boosting effect. I'm now pulling out some hardly-touched creatine and agmatine to see if I can get similar effects.

I may be able to get approved at a ketamine clinic as I have a history of depression, but from what I hear it is very expensive. It's unfortunate as from what I hear the drug itself is quite cheap and quite common in veterinary practice. Some people say it is easily obtainable on the dark web but I don't really want to go down that route. And from what I hear it is not the pharmaceutical versions that are available, but the "street" version made by who knows and actually containing who knows what. Very unfortunate.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals