Wider Face After Using Vitamin K?

Arrade

I read D overdose is actually just a lack of vit K and A that needs to go with it.
It makes more sense to use D with K than to just use K.

Also look into mewing or a special form of gum like malic gum to chew on all day.

chanlaw

I read D overdose is actually just a lack of vit K and A that needs to go with it.
It makes more sense to use D with K than to just use K.

Also look into mewing or a special form of gum like malic gum to chew on all day.
I see. Any recommendatiom what ratio i should take in?
I cannot mew due to 35intermolar part of reason why i want mk4 to widen zygo. I chewed mastic find it disgusting. I ordered falim. What benefits did u see with chewing?

Arrade

I see. Any recommendatiom what ratio i should take in?
I cannot mew due to 35intermolar part of reason why i want mk4 to widen zygo. I chewed mastic find it disgusting. I ordered falim. What benefits did u see with chewing?
I haven't tried chewing but a few friends say it gave them results. I may try it for a period after i get my deviated septum fixed.
Falim also works.
My goal is to raise my jaw up instead of it growing down, while increasing cheekbones and cheek development. I have a solid browridge and jawline.
My massiter is solid, maybe a little bit more maxilla gains.

I've been working on fixing hairloss, I will extend my efforts to the face after this

Arrade

Of course lifting weights and increasing igf-1 that way will also yield noticeable bone gains.
I think anything that increases DHT like springing will also help for androgenic bone expression.
I've considered buying the kuinone liquid mk4 and using it directly on my cheekbones.

D

Deleted member 5487

Actors are short but have square faces, the taller you are the longer your face and weaker the posterior mandible angle or flared jaw effect of say a brad pitt.

Long face or horse face found in taller people is a result of improper tongue position and high HGH, low T. Wide faces are associated with Testosterone exposure.

Actors like Cruise/Pit are High T males, with facial Bone mass, great prenatal environment.

D

Deleted member 5487

It's possible. Tongue posture prevents the face from growing "long" or horse face.

gravity will grow the bone long wise.

Generally High HGH optimal T Optimal DHT create masculine attractive faces that women ovulating search for.

1) Pretty boy faces appeal to much younger women, women not ovulating
2) Maesthetics or masculine+aesthetic faces appeal to all women most of the time
3) DOM faces are largely linked to intimidation and spike cortisol in human who gaze upon such faces.

chanlaw

I think i fall in maesthetics but will palate expansion widen zygo? I need 1 cm widening of zygo and .5 cm shorter midface. I have been mouthbreathing since birth. What can i do to maculine face? Mine clings to prettyboy more since its recessed. Had masculine facial shape as kid with pretty eyes. Is there any way i can increase my frame too? I have 6 inches wrist and 35inch ribcage.

Im 22 for info

D

Deleted member 5487

I think i fall in maesthetics but will palate expansion widen zygo? I need 1 cm widening of zygo and .5 cm shorter midface. I have been mouthbreathing since birth. What can i do to maculine face? Mine clings to prettyboy more since its recessed. Had masculine facial shape as kid with pretty eyes. Is there any way i can increase my frame too? I have 6 inches wrist and 35inch ribcage.

Im 22 for info

Bone mass is set, you can form it through years of proper tongue position and mandible use.

What's your height like?

Masculinzing your face may take optimal androgen status and facial hair.
Dimorphism in general. So Neck width, trap height, shoulder to waist ratio, height.

What are your mating goals by the way?

1) Really only top 20% of men should attempt short term mating. Men with these genetics generally find themselves in positions in social circles or bar/clubs scenes with multiple one night stands already. They were captians of football teams, liked by women from early ages, and reminded of it dailey they way women treat them/look at em.
2) 80% should of course focus on Long term mating, and exchanging resources/commitment/loyalty/status for sexual access.

Men With non-religioues, non-govermental, biological knowledge of females mating cycles, and genetics understand these things on conscious levels, where others simple act out genetic coding

Arrade

Bone mass is not set, I took 4 months of anabolics at 22 and my face widened. My jaw was narrower than the top half of my head by a little bit, this became inverted after anabolics.
I don't know if it's high Igf-1 or mk4 1mg everyday or high dose Vitamin D, but I believe my browridge became noticeably more pronounced.
I'm concerned of acromegaly so I'm seeing an endo.

Wolff's law - Wikipedia
You could break your bones and they would come back thicker. I think Vitamin K or weightlifting will make them thicker as well.

Plenty of people do short term mating that aren't models or top 20%. I know people that are like 6/10 that still hook up frequently.

1499679383-gettyimages-623819100.jpg

Leo is a great example of a wide face (not his most defined)

baccheion

Bone mass is not set, I took 4 months of anabolics at 22 and my face widened. My jaw was narrower than the top half of my head by a little bit, this became inverted after anabolics.
I don't know if it's high Igf-1 or mk4 1mg everyday or high dose Vitamin D, but I believe my browridge became noticeably more pronounced.
I'm concerned of acromegaly so I'm seeing an endo.

Wolff's law - Wikipedia
You could break your bones and they would come back thicker. I think Vitamin K or weightlifting will make them thicker as well.

Plenty of people do short term mating that aren't models or top 20%. I know people that are like 6/10 that still hook up frequently.

1499679383-gettyimages-623819100.jpg

Leo is a great example of a wide face (not his most defined)
Facial bones can continue to grow, though it usually requires high amounts of HGH (10x what's naturally produced by the body) or localized IGF-1 LR3 injections. Vitamin K2 MK-4 is said to mainly fill out zygomatic arches.

D

Deleted member 5487

Was it not massester hypertrophy that widened your jaw? Bone mass can fluctuate but any noticeable growth takes super physiological ammounts of HGH after puberity.
upload_2018-8-6_16-34-46.jpeg

Chronic gum chewers, and roid user have this.

Top 20% of men are considered above average in females eyes. At least what the studies show.
This is all environment dependent, and Hooking up frequently with young fertile women and below average females is vastly different.

This based of hypergamey and females hidden ovulation cycles, not really found in other mammals.

Last edited by a moderator:

Arrade

Was it not massester hypertrophy that widened your jaw? Bone mass can fluctuate but any noticeable growth takes super physiological ammounts of HGH after puberity.
View attachment 10193

Chronic gum chewers, and roid user have this.

Top 20% of men are considered above average in females eyes. At least what the studies show.
This is all environment dependent, and Hooking up frequently with young fertile women and below average females is vastly different.

This based of hypergamey and females hidden ovulation cycles, not really found in other mammals.
I look more like the guy on the right, except my jaw was narrower than that and now it's wider than that. I don't have any weird bulging, it's pretty uniform

Arrade

Facial bones can continue to grow, though it usually requires high amounts of HGH (10x what's naturally produced by the body) or localized IGF-1 LR3 injections. Vitamin K2 MK-4 is said to mainly fill out zygomatic arches.
I have higher than normal serum IGF-1 levels.
Another thing I can think of for my brow ridge is injecting tb500 in my temples, it may have increased blood vessel growth in my head.
- I only say this because I think I saw the brow ridge development around the time of its use.

My jaw just looks bigger, maybe slightly longer lengthwise and forward growth as well. It's noticeable to me from a year ago

chanlaw

I am 5'10". My glabella and maybe browridge became more pronounced past few months. I have good jaw, 2ish fwhr and wide zygo as kid. But lots of ppl are telling me zygos wont change much with palate expansion and i need 10mm widening. As well as shortening midface by 6mm. Yes i understans about neck and shoulder to hip ratio but i want to influence my face first because in future i may not be able to. I will try taking mk4 90mg a day for a year. Please aware me on D:K:A ratio as well as other mineral/vitamins needed. I also want to masculine my facial bones.

baccheion

I am 5'10". My glabella and maybe browridge became more pronounced past few months. I have good jaw, 2ish fwhr and wide zygo as kid. But lots of ppl are telling me zygos wont change much with palate expansion and i need 10mm widening. As well as shortening midface by 6mm. Yes i understans about neck and shoulder to hip ratio but i want to influence my face first because in future i may not be able to. I will try taking mk4 90mg a day for a year. Please aware me on D:K:A ratio as well as other mineral/vitamins needed. I also want to masculine my facial bones.
Keep vitamin A under 3,000 IU/day, as it interferes with vitamin D serum level at higher amounts. Vitamin D depends on vitamin K2 (10 IU D3 : 2 mcg+ MK-4), though not the other way around. Add magnesium if taking vitamin D. I usually add a good multivitamin when taking supplements.

chanlaw

Keep vitamin A under 3,000 IU/day, as it interferes with vitamin D serum level at higher amounts. Vitamin D depends on vitamin K2 (10 IU D3 : 2 mcg+ MK-4), though not the other way around. Add magnesium if taking vitamin D. I usually add a good multivitamin when taking supplements.
Can i take A and D weekly? K DAILY? If i take 90mg daily it comes to 1575000 IU D3 weekly? Since i have taken k2in past without D3 is it possible my vit d are low and can take 1.6M? So basically 90mg daily mk4 450k D3 daily. What about 20K vit A weekly? Are u sure 450K wont be too much? Also can i take D and K together spread across 3dosage? Worried it might affect K absorption. Will try to take with 35g fat

baccheion

Can i take A and D weekly? K DAILY? If i take 90mg daily it comes to 1575000 IU D3 weekly? Since i have taken k2in past without D3 is it possible my vit d are low and can take 1.6M? So basically 90mg daily mk4 450k D3 daily. What about 20K vit A weekly? Are u sure 450K wont be too much? Also can i take D and K together spread across 3dosage? Worried it might affect K absorption. Will try to take with 35g fat
No, no, no.. vitamin D depends on vitamin K. That is, for a given amount of vitamin D, a certain amount of vitamin K is required. On the other hand, as vitamin K doesn't depend on vitamin D, taking more K2 MK-4 does not require more vitamin D.

While taking higher amounts of vitamin K2 MK-4, vitamin D3 is added mainly to keep 25(OH)D serum above 40 ng/mL.

Vitamin A and D can be taken once a week, but it's slightly better if vitamin D is taken every day.

Dose calculator: Online calculator for a correct vitamin D dosage | Vitamin D Service.

chanlaw

No, no, no.. vitamin D depends on vitamin K. That is, for a given amount of vitamin D, a certain amount of vitamin K is required. On the other hand, as vitamin K doesn't depend on vitamin D, taking more K2 MK-4 does not require more vitamin D.

While taking higher amounts of vitamin K2 MK-4, vitamin D3 is added mainly to keep 25(OH)D serum above 40 ng/mL.

Vitamin A and D can be taken once a week, but it's slightly better if vitamin D is taken every day.

Dose calculator: Online calculator for a correct vitamin D dosage | Vitamin D Service.
So if i take D lowers vitamin K in blood since it needs to use it? or is it other way around? I did not understand. I cannot take blood test yet since it might be expensive and i do not have money yet

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom