Vitamin K Really Does Change Your Face. This Stuff Is Better Than Makeup

Frankdee20

Men and women have different levels of androgen receptor sensitivity so while women’s testosterone levels are much lower then mens, some women have relatively higher testosterone levels compared to other women resulting in wider jaws and the same goes for men. It’s relative.

A great example of this is watching a females facial progression once she starts using AAS. Look at female bodybuilders, find one without a large jaw. They are way more sensitive to androgens than men. In fact they use tiny doses of steroids in comparison to men to achieve the same results.

Androgens are the deciding factor for bone growth during puberty. Higher levels of testosterone during puberty results in a larger jaw, tall chin and protruding brow ridge.

As for studies the literature is littered with hundreds of studies showing androgens and facial development are related. It’s well known and I can’t beleive we are even debating this. Here’s one: https://watermark.silverchair.com/2...r191stqt5VrUWvS2fxTIrbLfZ8q0O6TsXDrpwjcVl2-OA

Some women have nicer jaws than men do, very big faces too

TreasureVibe

In my opinion, the face widening and cheekbone extending effects of vitamin K2 makes a face more unattractive. A narrow face is more attractive than a wide one.

Does anyone know how to get a more narrow face, and how to let your cheekbones move inward again?

baccheion

In my opinion, the face widening and cheekbone extending effects of vitamin K2 makes a face more unattractive. A narrow face is more attractive than a wide one.

Does anyone know how to get a more narrow face, and how to let your cheekbones move inward again?
Maybe for women. The ideal/preferred FWHR for males is 1.8 (or higher).

InChristAlone

You must be joking. You want a narrow face? You do realize this leads to mouth breathing and sleep apnea and worse metabolism right?
maxresdefault.jpg

mqdefault.jpg

I mean it's obvious whose jawline is more attractive and it's not the melting face.

InChristAlone

TreasureVibe

Apparently, tongue on the roof of the mouth (ie, mewing). There's also (surgery +) a palate expander.

Those examples show a more chiseled jawline which I think is what you're after, not the example I used which is a melting face.

Hmm maybe I was wrong. Perhaps I could ask you both what my face needs in order to be better looking? I had braces and lower jaw surgery for an overbite, where they pushed the lower jaw forward. It was a huge overbite right before surgery and it definitely made an improvement. The surgeon also enlarged my chin. There is however something not quite yet harmonious about my face, and also my lower jaw appears to have recessed into my neck and appears less chiseled too, to the point a jawline is not noticeable. Also notice my quite outward extending cheekbones.

Also notice the fatty cheeks giving me a bit of a "baby face".

What could I do in total to improve my face dimensions? What could be improved? And is vitamin K2 maybe an option for me after all?

Video 4567
Video 6789
Side 2345
Side 543635
Profile 123445
Front 34567777

baccheion

Hmm maybe I was wrong. Perhaps I could ask you both what my face needs in order to be better looking? I had braces and lower jaw surgery for an overbite, where they pushed the lower jaw forward. It was a huge overbite right before surgery and it definitely made an improvement. The surgeon also enlarged my chin. There is however something not quite yet harmonious about my face, and also my lower jaw appears to have recessed into my neck and appears less chiseled too, to the point a jawline is not noticeable. Also notice my quite outward extending cheekbones.

What could I do in total to improve my face dimensions? What could be improved? And is vitamin K2 maybe an option for me after all?

Video 4567
Video 6789
Side 2345
Side 543635
Profile 123445
Front 34567777
Nah, son. Mewing is as far as I recommend/mention.

ShotTrue

Nah, son. Mewing is as far as I recommend/mention.
Your go y’all angle is very steep.
Chewing might develop the massaters.

Anyways it’s mk4 by increasing test that increases width of face
Good androgen low stress hormone profile and protein rich diet

Frankdee20

Your go y’all angle is very steep.
Chewing might develop the massaters.

Anyways it’s mk4 by increasing test that increases width of face
Good androgen low stress hormone profile and protein rich diet

I thought the mechanism behind MK4's purported, and I say purported face widening had to do with bone mineralization, not Testosterone. That is not to say higher Testosterone will not help with enhanced brow and jaw line.

ShotTrue

I thought the mechanism behind MK4's purported, and I say purported face widening had to do with bone mineralization, not Testosterone. That is not to say higher Testosterone will not help with enhanced brow and jaw line.
I don’t think Mk7 has an effect, or as strong an effect

Look up women high testoterone jawline, on google. Women with square jaws have high test and cheat

Frankdee20

I don’t think Mk7 has an effect, or as strong an effect

Look up women high testoterone jawline, on google. Women with square jaws have high test and cheat

Yes, I do not doubt Testosterone influences the jaw line. I always thought MK4 enhances it because of better Calcium and mineral utilization in the bone. Yes, MK7 is ***t. I know, LOL.

ShotTrue

Yes, I do not doubt Testosterone influences the jaw line. I always thought MK4 enhances it because of better Calcium and mineral utilization in the bone. Yes, MK7 is ***t. I know, LOL.
Mk7 is actually better for calcium. Mk4 influences test and osteocalcin in a different way though. It’s probably hormonal + calcium

Frankdee20

I’m only and have only used the Super K from LE. Only 1 mg of MK4 in that mixture. What’s another good MK4 beside Thorne ? They seem to have issues with the dropper

You have baby cheeks because you're using your cheeks to swallow. (Like a baby). Look up Mew Push Swallow.

Once I was turned on to this I noticed that every person I've known that has chubby cheeks has a very narrow palate. It's because their cheeks are always pressing their teeth inward. Every time they swallow, they push their teeth in.

Swallowing with the full force of your tongue will hollow out your cheeks, but you can also enhance the effect by developing your masseter muscles. Gum is the most obvious way to exercise, but you can also incorporate foods, too. Beef jerky or a really hard bread. A good steak is a great workout for both jaw muscles and your tongue. I used to get Prussian rye bread at Whole Foods, but it was giving me gas and it seemed like they made it less difficult to chew (or maybe I just got stronger), so I stopped.

A recommendation for gum I saw somewhere was Falim. I ordered it from amazon and I like it. I don't know if it's less full of chemicals than your typical Western schlock, but at least it isn't made solely for flavor purposes.

I’m only and have only used the Super K from LE. Only 1 mg of MK4 in that mixture. What’s another good MK4 beside Thorne ? They seem to have issues with the dropper

They don't even include droppers now. Now they do some baffling essential oils thing. I just popped that off and use the dropper from before.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals