Wider Face After Using Vitamin K?

EIRE24

Given your weight, I'd say at least 40,000 IU vitamin D3 (ie. 30,000 IU/day assumes a weight of 154 lbs).

For balding, you can look into MSM (minimum 10g/day), vitamin C, and MSM lotion. MSM:C 4:1. And 500-1000 mcg molybdenum to support MSM. And silicon (750-1500 mg bamboo extract or 12-24 mg monomethylsilanetriol).

And maybe a multivitamin as a buffer against any missing nutrients. Thorne 2/day, for example, which would also provide some vitamin A. There's also Life Extension Two-per-day. I'd normally recommend AOR Ortho-Core, but it contains 300 mg calcium (may not be a good idea given the amount of vitamin D being taken).
You are recommending 40'000 IU of vitamin D daily?

Arrade

Ill probably take 36000 iu a day, though I do plan on using a tanning bed this summer.
I think it helps if you supplement K

baccheion

Some people can get away with that dosage but that will definitely cause problems for others. It's much safer to just get sun exposure if you have your doubts.
Given how long it will be taken and the presence of sufficient vitamin K2 MK-4 + magnesium, there shouldn't be any problems.

Constatine

Given how long it will be taken and the presence of sufficient vitamin K2 MK-4 + magnesium, there shouldn't be any problems.
Probably but high doses of any isolated vitamin can cause unpredictable issues. I don't want to scare people from trying it, but do watch for negative symptoms.

Arrade

Probably but high doses of any isolated vitamin can cause unpredictable issues. I don't want to scare people from trying it, but do watch for negative symptoms.
I do think it’s a good point. I was talking to someone who didn’t use magnesium or K and were too high with 6000iu

sirkülasyon

Guys i want to use it too.

im drinking devit 3 ampuls my d3 was 55 but its 35 now and doctor prescribed me 4 300.000 iu high dosage ampuls to take them once a week and up it back to 50-60. But they dont know magnesium/k2 need. All those people getting high as hell calcium for weeks !!

in past when i was taking them it caused something seems like high blood calcium. Serious muscle weakness in gym benching 70kg like its 95kg and it shocked me . it is lasting for 5-8 days after drinking one ampul. I researced and tried 1-2 grams of magneisum, it helped.

i want to buy a k2 suplement but there is only mk7 supplements in my country can it help ? can i get that wide face effect from mk7 too ? there is also a cheap drug called menadion sodium which called toxic in wiki ?

baccheion

Guys i want to use it too.

im drinking devit 3 ampuls my d3 was 55 but its 35 now and doctor prescribed me 4 300.000 iu high dosage ampuls to take them once a week and up it back to 50-60. But they dont know magnesium/k2 need. All those people getting high as hell calcium for weeks !!

in past when i was taking them it caused something seems like high blood calcium. Serious muscle weakness in gym benching 70kg like its 95kg and it shocked me . it is lasting for 5-8 days after drinking one ampul. I researced and tried 1-2 grams of magneisum, it helped.

i want to buy a k2 suplement but there is only mk7 supplements in my country can it help ? can i get that wide face effect from mk7 too ? there is also a cheap drug called menadion sodium which called toxic in wiki ?
If taking K2 just to support vitamin D, MK-7 is fine (25 IU D3 : 1 mcg+ MK-7). It's not likely to have the same face widening effects.

Without continued vitamin D supplementation, serum levels will eventually fall. That is, once to the desired range, take ~5000 IU vitamin D3 five days/week.

chanlaw

I am interested in using vitamin mk4 to widen face. Currently i have 35mm intermolar width. What dosage should i take? what else should i take? Preferably i would like 1 cm wider zygos. Did lower intermolar widen too? Is mk4 all you need? or do you need other supplements for it to work together? How long estimate to see changes? If i take lets say 150mg instead of 45mg will i see changes faster?

baccheion

I am interested in using vitamin mk4 to widen face. Currently i have 35mm intermolar width. What dosage should i take? what else should i take? Preferably i would like 1 cm wider zygos. Did lower intermolar widen too? Is mk4 all you need? or do you need other supplements for it to work together? How long estimate to see changes? If i take lets say 150mg instead of 45mg will i see changes faster?
Kuinone (3 drops 3x/day; maybe along with 1 drop Pansterone). If wanting to be certain, then 1 mg/kg+ K2 MK-4 split across 3 servings. Each would be taken with a meal containing 30g+ fat. Add vitamin D3 (50-100 IU/kg; 40-60 ng/mL 25(OH)D) and chelated/TRAACS magnesium, as they all work together.

I'm wondering if anyone else has experienced face widening due to K2 MK-4. That is, how often does it actually work?

Last edited:

chanlaw

Kuinone (3 drops 3x/day; maybe along with 1 drop Pansterone). If wanting to be certain, then 1 mg/kg+ K2 MK-4 split across 3 servings. Each would be taken with a meal containing 30g+ fat. Add vitamin D3 (50-100 IU/kg) and chelated/TRAACS magnesium, as they all work together.

I'm wondering if anyone else has experienced face widening due to K2 MK-4. That is, how often does it actually work?
Does vit K lowers vit D in blood? Im worried i might overdose on vit D. Magnesium can you recommend me a good powder? preferably cheap. I think best is magnesium citrate?

baccheion

Does vit K lowers vit D in blood? Im worried i might overdose on vit D. Magnesium can you recommend me a good powder? preferably cheap. I think best is magnesium citrate?
It's said vitamin D3 isn't needed when taking vitamin K, but they seem better together. Doctor's Best has a good magnesium product. There's also magnesium oil spray.

chanlaw

It's said vitamin D3 isn't needed when taking vitamin K, but they seem better together. Doctor's Best has a good magnesium product. There's also magnesium oil spray.
So in theory i only need mk4 for widening and may not need anything else?

Arrade

I would take D3 with the K. Think of D3 as the bricks and K as the contractors building the house.
Also I’m not sure 45mg mk4 is healthy, it’s a potent aromatase inhibitor.
I’d do 5mg everyday for a year over highdosing which can cause hairloss

chanlaw

I would take D3 with the K. Think of D3 as the bricks and K as the contractors building the house.
Also I’m not sure 45mg mk4 is healthy, it’s a potent aromatase inhibitor.
I’d do 5mg everyday for a year over highdosing which can cause hairloss
But my D levels may go too high. I cannot get blood test right now. I have done vit mk2 overdose in past but only months for 90mg per day. Didnt cause me trouble. I am high T low Dht moderate/high E phenotype so i think i have estrogen to spare.

Back
Top Bottom