Vitamin K Really Does Change Your Face. This Stuff Is Better Than Makeup

I bought a huge shipment of idealabs products but the only one I really use is vitamin K. The results are immediate. Rub it on my balls and I have the libido of a horse. Im more confident, driven, etc etc; you've heard it all before.

But the most shocking - and the most welcome - results have been long term. Hell, it took so long to manifest I thought I was imagining it. But theres no imagining the reaction I get from the ladies.

Theres no othee qay to put it. I - I'm becoming handsome :fearscream:

The sharper cheekbones. That line that goes from cheek to chin. And that something special about the eyes that makes them all magical and sparkly. Fyck yeah

Now I have been doing the tongue on roof thing I see mentioned here..but these changes only started to show after MK4.

On top of that my skin is smoother and has a subtle glow that really brings out all the carrots I've been eating. I mention the carrors because I think Theyve contributed to the way my face has changed, especially the jaw growth. My jaw is wider and stronger and is starting to look Michael fassbenderish, if I do say so myself. But it can't just be the carrots, i had been eating carrots for a while before I purchased the MK4 and these chances happened after that.

I think the vitamin K facilitates bone growth or activates the fascia, potentiating the positive effects from tongue pressing and carrot eating.

I don't know thats @haidut 's lane, but this stuff is great and i feel great and i thought i should let people know incase they were on the fence about purchasing it.

Last edited:

CoconutEffect

nothing works better for white teeth than idea labs K, yes please detail your usage, areas, doses etc.

cyclops

On top of that my skin is smoother and has a subtle glow that really brings out all the carrots I've been eating. I mention the carrors because I think Theyve contributed to the way my face has changed, especially the jaw growth. My jaw is wider and stronger and is starting to look Michael fassbenderish, if I do say so myself. But it can't just be the carrots, i had been eating carrots for a while before I purchased the MK4 and these chances happened after that.

Interesting how the carrots have helped you; I recently layed off them (including the carrot salad) because I think the excess beta carotene may have been converting to beta characteristics. I've also increased my consumption of alfalfa sprouts which does seem to be making me more alpha. I'd like to try Vitamin K too though. How much are you taking? Oral or topical?

Last edited:

FredSonoma

We need some before and after pictures ! ! :) Super curious

If you want to hide your identity you could just block out your eyes

Wagner83

I bought a huge shipment of idealabs products but the only one I really use is vitamin K. The results are immediate. Rub it on my balls and I have the libido of a horse. Im more confident, driven, etc etc; you've heard it all before.

But the most shocking - and the most welcome - results have been long term. Hell, it took so long to manifest I thought I was imagining it. But theres no imagining the reaction I get from the ladies.

The sharper cheekbones. That line that goes from cheek to chin. And that something special about the eyes that makes them all magical and sparkly. Fyck yeah

Now I have been doing the tongue on roof thing I see mentioned here..but these changes only started to show after MK4.

I think the vitamin K facilitates bone growth or activates the fascia, potentiating the positive effects from tongue pressing and carrot eating.

I don't know thats @haidut 's lane, but this stuff is great and i feel great and i thought i should let people know incase they were on the fence about purchasing it.
Carrots have nothing to do with this, if you have different skin then maybe it's starting to get orange and you should stop eating them. I guess you are using the K2 dissolved in DMSO right? I think k2 can actually make a face a lot uglier by growing cheekbones a lot, the reaction from the ladies is not from the look of your face but the hormonal effects and the change in your attitude. => 2c

Mukem

Do you think it would be possible to share pics of nothing but the jawline (if you're not comfortable with full-face pics)?

Sobieski

Very pleased to hear of those positive results. My face has also changed appearance whilst Peating and supplementing K2 even though I'm at the same body fat, although I put this down to less edema and more androgenic fat distribution.

I've been with my girlfriend for 8 years, and at the lowest point of my health around 7 months ago she saw a an old picture of me and commented on how the shape of my jaw had changed overtime from square to round, not something any self-respecting male wants to hear!

2-3 months into peating, at first I thought it was my imagination but I started noticing my jaw and chin were looking way more angled, along with cheek bones, just like they were in my late teens and early 20's. The top of my head also looks squarer. This was confirmed to me when several different people on separate occasions have complimented me on my facial structure, as well as that I look a few years younger. As I said before, whilst I personally use vitamin K myself, I believe it is due to a better androgenic profile (as well as an increase in protective youth hormones) which has shifted fat and water distribution.

At this point in time I can honestly say I owe my health to the work of Peat, as well as the work of many notable members on this forum.

Congrats on your progress.

Last edited:

sladerunner69

'

Have you been supplementing A and D as well? those seem to be necessary cofactors for vit k to work properly.

biffbelvin

Interesting how the carrots have helped you; I recently layed off them (including the carrot salad) because I think the excess beta carotene may have been converting to beta characteristics. I've also increased my consumption of alfalfa sprouts which does seem to be making me more alpha. I'd like to try Vitamin K too though. How much are you taking? Oral or topical?

Beta carotene making you more beta; alfalfa making you more alpha? Is this a Joke?

OP
pimpnamedraypeat
No pics sorry. Just not comfortable sharing pictures online.

nothing works better for white teeth than idea labs K, yes please detail your usage, areas, doses etc.

I've been taking it for about 5 months, and the dosage has been a couple of drops on the balls, the jawline, and the brow.

I forgot to mention that my brow has changed as well. It looks just a little more masculine and stronger. It was always a weakpoint which is why I targeted it.

To add to the questions above. DMSO based or other kuinone? And how long have you been doing the topical K?

I'm using kuinone. For about 5 months.

2-3 months into peating, at first I thought it was my imagination but I started noticing my jaw and chin were looking way more angled, along with cheek bones, just like they were in my late teens and early 20's. The top of my head also looks squarer. This was confirmed to me when several different people on separate occasions have complimented me on my facial structure, as well as that I look a few years younger. As I said before, whilst I personally use vitamin K myself, I believe it is due to a better androgenic profile (as well as an increase in protective youth hormones) which has shifted fat and water distribution.

At this point in time I can honestly say I owe my health to the work of Peat, as well as the work of many notable members on this forum.

Congrats on your progress.

This exactly. The back of my head where the neck attaches to the skull has become different, more squarer as you say. Thats why i mentioned michael fassbender it's something i noticed he has. I think it has something to do with androgens changing the neck structure so that it forms a straight line from neck to top of head

Michael-Fassbender-Haywire-image-movie.jpg

Obviously i look nothing like that, just a feature i noticed

'

Have you been supplementing A and D as well? those seem to be necessary cofactors for vit k to work properly.

No, just going outside and eating liver

raypeatclips

No pics sorry. Just not comfortable sharing pictures online.

I've been taking it for about 5 months, and the dosage has been a couple of drops on the balls, the jawline, and the brow.

I forgot to mention that my brow has changed as well. It looks just a little more masculine and stronger. It was always a weakpoint which is why I targeted it.

I'm using kuinone. For about 5 months.

This exactly. The back of my head where the neck attaches to the skull has become different, more squarer as you say. Thats why i mentioned michael fassbender it's something i noticed he has. I think it has something to do with androgens changing the neck structure so that it forms a straight line from neck to top of head

Michael-Fassbender-Haywire-image-movie.jpg

Obviously i look nothing like that, just a feature i noticed

No, just going outside and eating liver

Thanks was that the dmso kuinone or SFA esters?