Why is Elon Musk in the news everyday?

gunther

It's all fake news. Elon is in on the narrative. Bray all you like.
For the most part this is probably true, but I'm sure things get out of kilter from time to time. There are bound to be power struggles between the powerful.

Currently, I can't help but think there is something "real" going on due to the fact that the Covid narrative seemed so rushed and sloppy. If everything is scripted and they just wanted to kill us, then why all the weirdness? Why not just kill us? The same thing goes with Trump. If he was just a character, then why make a mockery out of the media in their attempts to attack him? The media is how they control us, why erode trust in the media down to 20% if it's all just show?

Having said that, it's not likely that these characters are who they are portrayed to be. I'm sure there are many layers of "truth" in all of this.

OP
joaquin

joaquin

For the most part this is probably true, but I'm sure things get out of kilter from time to time. There are bound to be power struggles between the powerful.

Currently, I can't help but think there is something "real" going on due to the fact that the Covid narrative seemed so rushed and sloppy. If everything is scripted and they just wanted to kill us, then why all the weirdness? Why not just kill us? The same thing goes with Trump. If he was just a character, then why make a mockery out of the media in their atempts to attack of him? The media is how they control us, why erode trust in the media down to 20% if it's all just show?

Having said that, it's not likely that these characters are who they are portrayed to be. I'm sure there are many layers of "truth" in all of this.
Just keep on believin' @gunther

OP
joaquin

joaquin

gunther

Currently, I can't help but think there is something "real" going on due to the fact that the Covid narrative seemed so rushed and sloppy. If everything is scripted and they just wanted to kill us, then why all the weirdness? Why not just kill us? The same thing goes with Trump. If he was just a character, then why make a mockery out of the media in their attempts to attack him? The media is how they control us, why erode trust in the media down to 20% if it's all just show?

@joaquin

OR... maybe making a mockery out of the media is the point. Destroy all "western" culture. They are certainly turning the political class into buffoons. Turn the titans of industry (Trump, Musk) into cartoon characters. The border. Medicine. Kanye. The family. Being male or female. Turn it all into garbage.

Peatful

DCFAD69E-9395-4E2E-9935-BD471BC8D854.png

So funny

OP
joaquin

joaquin

@joaquin

OR... maybe making a mockery out of the media is the point. Destroy all "western" culture. They are certainly turning the political class into buffoons. Turn the titans of industry (Trump, Musk) into cartoon characters. The border. Medicine. Kanye. The family. Being male or female. Turn it all into garbage.
One might say the stars of heaven are falling....

nomoreketones

There is a theory that the US Military is at war with the global power structure and, if true, Musk is in alignment with that theory. Musk is said to be the biggest US Military contractor, so US Mil gives money to Musk, Musk buys Twitter, Twitter attacks the Globalists' monopoly as the gatekeeper of public information. Looks like war.
Very interesting theory.

Peatful

5D0204A6-2B5B-49BA-AC81-02A45010F156.png

OP
joaquin

joaquin

It's got some holes in it, for sure. For example, if Elon was truly attacking the elite, why would he be in the news? They would stop coverage and find a way to kill him or at least neutralize the threat.
Who cares if it has holes in it? Let's keep on pretending that these rich men, who have never had a history of being valiant, are going to thwart the plans of the globalists.

nomoreketones

It's got some holes in it, for sure. For example, if Elon was truly attacking the elite, why would he be in the news? They would stop coverage and find a way to kill him or at least neutralize the threat.
Maybe he lived a full life and doesn't give a crap anymore. Maybe he hates the elite ruling class and doesn't want to be a part of it.

Birdie

Perry Staltic

"So why did they permit it to be sold? Again, control."

DHS doesn't control sale of twitter; stockholders do

nomoreketones

"So why did they permit it to be sold? Again, control."

DHS doesn't control sale of twitter; stockholders do
We live in a partial fascist country meaning the single party government (Republican/Democratic establishment) and corporations work together to rule over us. The fact that Musk was able to buy twitter and expose some of the corruption means that the rulers who rule over us have not completely consolidated their power. They have to be careful and eliminate our civil rights little by little. If they move too fast there will be a fierce backlash.

OP
joaquin

joaquin

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals