Gates, Musk and Oxford want to remove CO2 from the atmosphere - big time.

Mauritio

"Microsoft Corp. founder Bill Gates and Tesla Inc.'s Elon Musk do not agree on much but both are writing large checks to support carbon removal."

I think they will do something big to get rid of CO2 in the air.
It's not enough for them to make the corporations pay for it (carbon credits) ,they also want to remove all CO2, that is beeing emitted, from the air.

This is from a paper from the university of oxford:
"Most offsets available today are emission reductions, which are necessary but not sufficient to achieve net zero in the long run. Carbon removals scrub carbon directly from the atmosphere.
Users of offsets should increase the portion of their offsets that come from carbon removals,
rather than from emission reductions, ultimately reaching 100% carbon removals by mid-
century
to ensure compatibility with the Paris Agreement goals. Creating demand for carbon
removal offsets today will send the necessary market signal to increase supply."

So far the biggest Co2 sucker plant removes 4000t of CO2 per year,which is not much. The newest one by an oil company can supposedly remove 1 000 000 t of CO2 ,so if this exponential growth continues and big money like Gates and Musk invest in it, this might become concerning.
And if they already plan on removing all the carbon we emitted, then you can guess what's next: removing more carbon dioxide than we emit.

I remember Ray talking about the melting of the tundra, which would free gigantic amounts of CO2 into the atmosphere and greatly ameliorate all inflammatory conditions. So I hope something like that will happen.

"There is no physical reason why "[we] will not be able to take a ton of CO2 out of the air for around $100 in the next ten to 20 years,"

"The bipartisan US infrastructure bill includes $3.5 billion for four DAC hubs, while the US budget reconciliation package includes higher tax credits for carbon capture. The UK has committed 100 million pounds ($138 million) for DAC research and it is considering how to include greenhouse gas removals in its emissions-trading system. "
(Finally! Bill Gates and Musk agree on something)

Last edited:

Peater

I remember Ray talking about the melting of the tundra, which would free gigantic amounts of CO2 into the atmosphere and greatly ameliorate all inflammatory conditions. So I hope something like that will happen.
I really doubt it, apparently we are in for a weak solar cycle followed by a grand solar minimum.

JamesGatz

CO2-pineGrowth100120_white_bg.png

Are they genuinely aware they will kill us all in doing so ? I have a hard time imagining they would do something that harms themselves in the process by killing us all - maybe they have their own secret lairs and cells filled with CO2 so they can hog it for themselves while killing the rest of us

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

I really doubt it, apparently we are in for a weak solar cycle followed by a grand solar minimum.
I know ,I just wanted to say something positive :D
View attachment 30946

Are they genuinely aware they will kill us all in doing so ? I have a hard time imagining they would do something that harms themselves in the process by killing us all - maybe they have their own secret lairs and cells filled with CO2 so they can hog it for themselves while killing the rest of us
Do they even know of the benefits of CO2?
If they do, this is a new level of maliciousness.
I dont think it will kill people immediately , but do the same as the vaccines: created chronic inflammation and every disease that is associated with it.

Peater

I know ,I just wanted to say something positive :D

Do they even know of the benefits of CO2?
If they do, this is a new level of maliciousness.
I dont think it will kill people immediately , but do the same as the vaccines: created chronic inflammation and every disease that is associated with it.

I don't know, but CO2 is the perfect proxy to tax and control life itself.

Perry Staltic

Their stupid toys won't do much to reduce CO2, but they will make everything more expensive. What concerns me is them doing something on a large scale that will block sunlight. We're already headed for cooler temps, and the lower solar activity will most likely cause more explosive volcanic eruptions that will cool things even more. So if they do something stupid on top of that, it could get really bad, as in really cold with shortened growing seasons.

JamesGatz

Also I noticed the elite really have a stronghold in these colleges I'm not surprised oxford wants to follow suit with this scam - I was just noticing the other day all these US colleges have satanic mascots - can't think of a single one that is of the opposite - Duke Blue Devils, Arizona Sun Devils, Wake Forest Demon Deacons, and plenty more - I wonder if these elite satanists played a part in this too

Drareg

Of course the know the positive effects of co2, removing CO2 will effect crop growth which causes famine and death, depopulation, whenever Gates is involved just put the lens of depopulation on and you will get better insights.

Gates and the ruling class will continue to use CO2 for their own personal farms, total psychos, they don’t care, people don’t believe they would try something like this, this exactly why they are trying something like this, who would believe it!

My guess is the homeostasis of the earth will rectify this with a feedback loop, if the earth is somewhat like a living cell it may increase volcanic eruptions, when we consider the ruling class‘s believe system they are doomed to fail, they probably thought the mRNA would kill more because the genes are everything in their eyes, the same hilarity will ensue when they realize CO2 is increasing as they remove it.

The cell will do everything to maintain CO2 homeostasis, I think the earth will do the same, clowns.

Lollipop2

View attachment 30946

Excellent photo ?

Lollipop2

We're already headed for cooler temps, and the lower solar activity will most likely cause more explosive volcanic eruptions that will cool things even more. So if they do something stupid on top of that, it could get really bad, as in really cold with shortened growing seasons.
? Truth.

yerrag

Of course the know the positive effects of co2, removing CO2 will effect crop growth which causes famine and death, depopulation, whenever Gates is involved just put the lens of depopulation on and you will get better insights.

Gates and the ruling class will continue to use CO2 for their own personal farms, total psychos, they don’t care, people don’t believe they would try something like this, this exactly why they are trying something like this, who would believe it!

My guess is the homeostasis of the earth will rectify this with a feedback loop, if the earth is somewhat like a living cell it may increase volcanic eruptions, when we consider the ruling class‘s believe system they are doomed to fail, they probably thought the mRNA would kill more because the genes are everything in their eyes, the same hilarity will ensue when they realize CO2 is increasing as they remove it.

The cell will do everything to maintain CO2 homeostasis, I think the earth will do the same, clowns.

All they do is waste money and resources. That's what they're good at.

Endless wars are not enough. Endless sickness, no no no.

Defertilizing soil.

Dewatering the landscape.

Decleaning the air by chemtrails.

All they do is make work.

The first thing that needs to be done is to suck CO2 out from Bill and Elon's bodies.

Drareg

All they do is waste money and resources. That's what they're good at.

Endless wars are not enough. Endless sickness, no no no.

Defertilizing soil.

Dewatering the landscape.

Decleaning the air by chemtrails.

All they do is make work.

The first thing that needs to be done is to suck CO2 out from Bill and Elon's bodies.
It’s a pathology of mind, they are incoherent bio energetically speaking so a resource accumulating pathology seems to be the natural outcome.

yerrag

It’s a pathology of mind, they are incoherent bio energetically speaking so a resource accumulating pathology seems to be the natural outcome.
I'm not sure if there a pathology of the mind involved as that would give them an excuse of insanity as a defense.

They are making earth inhospitable by terraforming it and causing life forms, humans being the prime target, to undergo a reverse evolutionary path towards a reversal in development. Instead of developing a larger and better brain, humans over generations become more and more reptilian.

It is contrary to what God intended in creation. There is no other intention but to do everything to go against God's will. And the only way I see it, they are agents of Satan.

Good people mirror God's intention to share with each other one's happiness. Bill Gates and his ilk revel in seeing fellow humans suffer.

Last edited:

Peater

if the earth is somewhat like a living cell it may increase volcanic eruptions,
This will happen anyway as cosmic rays (Yes that really is what they are called) interact with the Earth's magma core and excite it like water in a microwave.

Back
Top Bottom