Why Did A Healthy 16 Year Old Die From Covid

Redshine

The lock down is not because of people dying. But for hospitals not to get overwhelmed with too much people, because they dont have enough beds.
Too (trying) protect the elderly who are a big risk and are among the highest deathrates. Will this work... I think nobody really knows. In a few weeks/months we can see the difference between Europe and Brazil.

And yes there are lot of people dying from the flu/car accidents etc. But the virus is spreading way too fast so maybe the "numbers" will be the same in 6 months that normally will be in a year.

LLight

People stress out because of that kind of news. How many people get sick because of such headlines ?

And it was mentioned everywhere in the media, all day long. The mother was even interviewed and it was broadcasted on TV.

There might be a massive number of PTSD following all or that.

postman

People stress out because of that kind of news. How many people get sick because of such headlines ?

And it was mentioned everywhere in the media, all day long. The mother was even interviewed and it was broadcasted on TV.

There might be a massive number of PTSD following all or that.
Yes it's better to just lie to people. The people in power know what's good for us! We are all dumb animals who should not be allowed to access all available data, it's too dangerous!

Jing

And yes there are lot of people dying from the flu/car accidents etc. But the virus is spreading way too fast so maybe the "numbers" will be the same in 6 months that normally will be in a year.
Well do you not care about these people who die from other causes? Why be selective of who you care about?

Hugh Johnson

The statistics are not scary, until you get there yourself...
For vaccination statistic shows also rare deaths but we count it anyway, because every life counts . COVID19 is the same for me, because it kills people. No matter if they are old or not 100%healthy. I have chronic conditions too and the people i love have them. Every life counts for me.
Getting hit by a lightning is not scary until it happens to you. 40 people die every year in the US, bad if we forbid people from being outdoors without it being an absolute necessity we can save most of them. Every life is important and every life counts!

And the flu kills tens of thousands!!!! The quarantine should not end. Ever!

LLight

Yes it's better to just lie to people. The people in power know what's good for us! We are all dumb animals who should not be allowed to access all available data, it's too dangerous!

Yea, let's go from one extreme to an other.

There is a difference between informing and deforming the true extent of the reality by repeating the worst things ad nauseam. The psychological impact is not the same, you see. Especially when most people, due to lockdowns, might spend a good share of their time on social media or TV.

And for your information, I'm totally not in denial of this crisis.

S.Seneff

The lock down is not because of people dying. But for hospitals not to get overwhelmed with too much people, because they dont have enough beds.
Too (trying) protect the elderly who are a big risk and are among the highest deathrates. Will this work... I think nobody really knows. In a few weeks/months we can see the difference between Europe and Brazil.

Institute for the Study of Globalization and Covert Politics (ISGP)

Redshine

Well do you not care about these people who die from other causes? Why be selective of who you care about?
Of course I do care. Everybody has family, or love ones who care about them. It is sad to read the news and there are 10 topics about deaths of the corona viruse and maybe 1 about another deathcase. Which is just as important (no matter the cause of death).

Jing

Of course I do care. Everybody has family, or love ones who care about them. It is sad to read the news and there are 10 topics about deaths of the corona viruse and maybe 1 about another deathcase. Which is just as important (no matter the cause of death).
Do you agree with having a lockdown due to this virus?

SOMO

Another thing to note is that she got tested for the virus 4 times and the first 3 times were negative. The fourth could totally be a false positive and her illness was something else.

Source?

SOMO

I’ll go ahead and say the last point is problematic - hospital staff drops food while she’s wearing a mask and can’t breathe by herself, they’re not even doing IVs. So that’s stupid and they most definitely die from starvation. Still: the virus was a catalyst. Get a grip guys. When it happens to people you know personally, you reassess your conspiracy theories? That’s how it works? It’s sad to be that self centered.

But that's it...I don't know anyone that is sick.

And I know people in many states, in many countries and I live in NY - supposedly the Western epicenter of this epidemic.

SOMO

This is an over-simplification, but it brings up an important point.

Iatrogenic disease is real, but iatrogenic harm can also be very mild (but still within the medical "Standard of Care") such as giving patient Tylenol.

I'm of the belief that nobody needs Tylenol, but Ibuprofen and Naproxen are better choices even though Ibuprofen/Naproxen have their own issues and Aspirin is a better NSAID.

When I was in the ER recently they attempted to give me Tylenol, which I rejected. I, of course, got weird stares and "But...why not?" from the medical staff.

I actually felt pressured to take Tylenol even though I don't believe it to be a safe drug in any quantity because I knew a "Healthy 16 year old girl" in high school who died from 4 Tylenol - Acetaminophen overdose. And she did not take all 4 at once, she took them throughout the day because she had bad cramps or something.

Which finally brings me to my point that even healthy teenagers can die if their systems are stressed enough.

I feel like environmental factors such as biotoxins, pollution, and the combination of biotoxins and pollution are underrated in disease in the peat world. (Yes I know peat talks some about pollution but he underrates the importance by not talking about it as much as nutrition, and not talking about biotoxins, which can combine with nanoparticles to be more virulent than mold or cyanobacteria in a natural state). a lot of the places with the worst outbreaks had possibly very toxic air. wuhan had a lot of flooding, the pacific northwest and bay area LOL you know the rest... nursing homes that are very moldy

however i think this is in fact a serious virus and being in pristine air isnt necessarily enough to be shielded from harm from it. it really messed me up. but that could be because even with being in pristine air I had lasting damage to my body that doesn't just clear up overnight.

#07 - The Locations Effect, Mold Avoidance, Curing Chronic Fatigue and the Healing Power of Nature with Erik Johnson - The Gene Food Podcast

some food for thought
Could The Coronavirus COVID-19 Epidemic Have A Toxic Mold Connection?

tara

tara

But that is unlikely since virus susceptibility for the population drops off substantially at the end of March (i.e. starting now).
That'd be nice. I'm not aware of evidence for that.

+1.
To reduce the number of people dying in the future.
But that's it...I don't know anyone that is sick.
May you remain so fortunate.

Whichway?

Why are we only taking measures now with covid-19 and not other deaths?

Because Covid-19 presents unique challenges to the medical system. The flu has a lower R0 (spreadability), doesn’t cause as widespread infection in the lungs as Covid-19, and does not produce the overwhelming numbers that go on to require ICU and intubation and respiration. Flu also doesn’t kill the medical staff treating the patients the way Covid-19 does. They alone take a generation to replace.

SOMO

The article posted in the OP clearly states that one of the tests came back positive. In French newspapers it was more detailed I read 4 but I don't find the post anymore. On the other one I found it says 3 (2 negatives, 1 positive).

Coronavirus : ce que l'on sait de la mort de Julie A., 16 ans, la première victime mineure en France

I wonder why the doctors felt the need to retest...and retest and retest.

Seems kind of like tunnnel-vision, as though they were focused on fitting the girl's symptoms to a particular illness instead of considering every possibility.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals