Why Did A Healthy 16 Year Old Die From Covid

It's not rude calling someone brainwashed when they are , everyone who wants lockdown are brainwashed they just follow anything the government say, I guarantee you anything if we were just told this virus is going around no one would of said for lockdown the only reason everyone is calling for total lockdown is because the government have gave people the idea and told them to lockdown .
most of my country doesn't have a very strict lockdown at all, and the government is way behind the public in terms of desire for a lockdown--people gen erally want one, but the government hasn't pushed for it.
and it is rude I think, to assume the only reason someone could disagree with you is to be brainwashed

Jing

most of my country doesn't have a very strict lockdown at all, and the government is way behind the public in terms of desire for a lockdown--people gen erally want one, but the government hasn't pushed for it.
and it is rude I think, to assume the only reason someone could disagree with you is to be brainwashed
Your country only wants lockdown because they have heard about other countries doing lockdown. I will call people brainwashed when they are .
If these people are not just following the governments orders how comes none off these people have asked for lockdown in the past for other deaths then??

Nigel Blake

Didn't albert szent-gyorgyi, who Ray respects greatly, get a nobel prize for discovering the kreb's cycle? this is very one dimensional criticisim. We all know science is subject to laws of political economy like any other discipline, and influenced by money, but that doesn't mean every single thing scientists say or do is automatically wrong

Who said all scientists are wrong all of the time? If I believed that then I wouldn't believe anything coming from Peat's mouth. It's logical faulty to suggest that the legitimacy of 1 noble prize winner legitimize all noble prize winners ( in the field of science anyways). It's like saying if General Relativity is true than Evolutionary theory of the origins of life is a also true. This is obviously false since one can believe one theory is correct while also thinking the other theory is incorrect. Thats just low level argumentation people use against those who go against any mainstream theory, "you're rejecting science if you think it is impossible for all lifeforms on earth have a common ancestor and that it is more reasonable to believe that life on earth was created by some "God". I seriously despise this line of thinking....

Quelsatron

it's funny that people dismiss deaths of seemingly healthy people because they must have been secretly unhealthy. Yeah, she probably was. How do you know that you aren't? Because you discovered Peat?

Nigel Blake

it's funny that people dismiss deaths of seemingly healthy people because they must have been secretly unhealthy. Yeah, she probably was. How do you know that you aren't? Because you discovered Peat?

She literally has asthma prior to being discover to have Covid-19. I said most of the forum are in better health the average person who doesn't even care too much about researching nutrition....

Quelsatron

She literally has asthma prior to being discover to have Covid-19. I said most of the forum are in better health the average person who doesn't even care too much about researching nutrition....
I would wager that like 1% of the people who come to this forum do so without having significant health problems. We still have members, without naming names, who have probably done a phds worth of research while still being horribly unhealthy. Even if you do everything better than Peat himself, you're still marked by your past health.

larry h

THIS IS NOTHING COMPARED TO 1918 PANDEMIC, WHICH KILLED UPWARDS OF 200000 IN JUST 1 MONTH ALONE, PEOPLE DROPPING LIKE FLIES! LOOK, WHEN YOU SEE GATES, AND SOROS DIRTY LITTLE FINGERS IN THE POT, WORRY! AND FAUCI, AND BRIX ARE ON HIS BOARD, AND FAUCI RECEIVED 100 MILLION GRANT FROM GATES... WORRY...DON'T TRUST THE DEATH RATES OR THE NO OF CASES EITHER...

Regina

I would wager that like 1% of the people who come to this forum do so without having significant health problems. We still have members, without naming names, who have probably done a phds worth of research while still being horribly unhealthy. Even if you do everything better than Peat himself, you're still marked by your past health.
And you think the answer to health is eating a live monkey. :rofl :kiss:

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals