Why Did A Healthy 16 Year Old Die From Covid

thomas00

There will be more to it no doubt.

Consider this case of a 12 year old girl claimed to be at death's door from coronavirus:

Emma, a 12-year-old girl, is “fighting for her life” in an Atlanta hospital after testing positive for the coronavirus, according to her cousin.

Justin Anthony told CNN that Emma was diagnosed with pneumonia
Emma, a 12-year-old girl, is “fighting for her life” in an Atlanta hospital after testing positive for the coronavirus, according to her cousin

Justin Anthony told CNN that Emma was diagnosed with pneumonia on March 15 and tested positive for coronavirus on Friday night. As of Saturday, she was on a ventilator and is currently in stable condition, Anthony said.
March 15 and tested positive for coronavirus on Friday night. As of Saturday, she was on a ventilator and is currently in stable condition, Anthony said.
‘I know first hand how dangerous it is’: 12-year-old girl with coronavirus fighting for her life in US hospital

We are well into the phase of misattributed causes and counting errors with this supposed pandemic.

Fred

Because the statistics show almost no chance of a person under 30 dying from COVID-19 without major pre-existing health issues, the safe conclusion is that the presumed "healthy" girl in question was NOT actually healthy.

postman

It's just a flu bro. Xi, Ray, and Trump, and their followers, told me so. Do not worry about the virus.

S.Seneff

She also take herbs and inhalations. What herbs and what has been the dosage ? Perhaps she had ****88 its immune response with anti-inflammatory herbs.

Fred

Is it bigger chance to die in a car crash or from Covid-19?

44,000 die every year in car accidents in the USA. So far, 1,600 people have died from Covid-19 in the US. So ... you are much more likely to die in a car crash, unless Covid-19 cases suddenly explode. But that is unlikely since virus susceptibility for the population drops off substantially at the end of March (i.e. starting now).
In both cases, the risk of dying is substantially in your control (unless you are extremely old).

Pompadour

The statistics are not scary, until you get there yourself...
For vaccination statistic shows also rare deaths but we count it anyway, because every life counts . COVID19 is the same for me, because it kills people. No matter if they are old or not 100%healthy. I have chronic conditions too and the people i love have them. Every life counts for me.

Sofia

I would say, lets forbid cars, because every life matters. I mean it. I am fine to use horse carriages, and to live amish style.

LeeLemonoil

People stress out because of that kind of news. How many people get sick because of such headlines ?

nikotrope

Another thing to note is that she got tested for the virus 4 times and the first 3 times were negative. The fourth could totally be a false positive and her illness was something else.

schultz

Check statistics, is a extremely rare outcome.

I just mean dying in general, not from the virus. I was putting myself in her parents shoes. But it is also probably rare statistically for children to die in general. As a parent though you think about these things.

schultz

I would say, lets forbid cars, because every life matters. I mean it. I am fine to use horse carriages, and to live amish style.

I too am fine with this for the most part. Tractors are freaking amazing when you want to dig a hole, move junk, or something. Doing that stuff by hand is insane.

Why doesn't the world consult with this forum?? It’s all figured out in here.

Hey man, we're just theorizing and discussing. Nobody is pretending we have it all figured out.

The problem with this forum - just like all kinds of echo chambers online - is that it’s the land of contrarian introverted thinking, meaning that anything that’s external to one’s bias is totally dismissed as irrelevant and made up “don’t trust no health authorities cuz they’ve failed in the past do your own research”... the worst angle was when someone here was outright denying it and saying “so do you know someone who has it?”

look, when tons of people, healthy or not, go through decades just fine then there’s obviously an issue with this virus if they die this one year when the virus is floating around. It’s not rocket science. It’s pretty much grade 4 logic. One of my best friends’ grandma is hospitalized and has tested positive at a large hospital. Has every symptom of severely compromised lung function.

This forum:
“Did she really test positive?”
“You’re sure it’s not a bad pneumonia?”
“You’re sure it’s not bad luck?”
“But she’s old and unhealthy!!”
“Treatment is wrong they’re doing emergency medicine wrong!”

I’ll go ahead and say the last point is problematic - hospital staff drops food while she’s wearing a mask and can’t breathe by herself, they’re not even doing IVs. So that’s stupid and they most definitely die from starvation. Still: the virus was a catalyst. Get a grip guys. When it happens to people you know personally, you reassess your conspiracy theories? That’s how it works? It’s sad to be that self centered.

Dobbler

"healthy" could mean being on 2 SSRIs, birth control, shitty high PUFA diet with stress from school and doing a sport hobby 6 times a week.

Jing

The problem with this forum - just like all kinds of echo chambers online - is that it’s the land of contrarian introverted thinking, meaning that anything that’s external to one’s bias is totally dismissed as irrelevant and made up “don’t trust no health authorities cuz they’ve failed in the past do your own research”... the worst angle was when someone here was outright denying it and saying “so do you know someone who has it?”

look, when tons of people, healthy or not, go through decades just fine then there’s obviously an issue with this virus if they die this one year when the virus is floating around. It’s not rocket science. It’s pretty much grade 4 logic. One of my best friends’ grandma is hospitalized and has tested positive at a large hospital. Has every symptom of severely compromised lung function.

This forum:
“Did she really test positive?”
“You’re sure it’s not a bad pneumonia?”
“You’re sure it’s not bad luck?”
“But she’s old and unhealthy!!”
“Treatment is wrong they’re doing emergency medicine wrong!”

I’ll go ahead and say the last point is problematic - hospital staff drops food while she’s wearing a mask and can’t breathe by herself, they’re not even doing IVs. So that’s stupid and they most definitely die from starvation. Still: the virus was a catalyst. Get a grip guys. When it happens to people you know personally, you reassess your conspiracy theories? That’s how it works? It’s sad to be that self centered.
Point is though why the massive over reaction with lockdown? People die everyday from all sorts of things why no lockdown then? Look up how many people die of the flu each year why do we not lockdown during flu season??

mrchibbs

Don’t know what to think about this girl. Most parisians are in atrocious health. Bald people with poor eye sight and yellow teeth all over the place.

It's funny because that's totally not how French people look in the regions outside Paris and the big cities. I suspect they've ditched the butter for veg oils in many of the restaurant/food supply in Paris.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals