Who are the real elites?

TypicalJock

I am inclined to believe there are 3 elites1-American/European/middle eastern elites 2-Asian elites 3-(unknown)elites who are against both elites(would still like to know more about them tho)
What do you guys think?
Are freemasons the real elites or there someone bigger behind them?
Post any idea you guys got ITT

Peatful

There is nothing bigger than all the branches of the secret societies. Freemasonry being first and foremost.
Skull and Bones. Knights Templar. Rosy Cross. Etc. - they all house the same agenda.

Which only about 10% of their members are truly aware of i have heard. Meaning the Shiners branch in Philadelphia- 90% of those guys don’t know what it takes to be a 33rd degree mason.

Through this powerful network of societies is how politicians get elected. Judges elected. Entertainers famous. The Pope. People put into power (media, law, education)- all carefully chosen to ensure their plans succeed.

So - the Dalai Lama belongs to the same society as the Bushes and Scott Morrison.

And, yes. There is one very big ultimate power behind them all.
It should be obvious by now.

Last edited:
OP
TypicalJock

TypicalJock

There is nothing bigger than all the branches of the secret societies. Freemasonry being first and foremost.
Skull and Bones. Knights Templar. Rosy Cross. Etc. - they all house the same agenda.

Which only about 10% of their members are truly aware of i have heard. Meaning the Shiners branch in Philadelphia- 90% of those guys don’t know what it takes to be a 33rd degree mason.

Through this powerful network of societies is how politicians get elected. Judges elected. Entertainers famous. The Pope. People put into power (media, law, education)- all carefully chosen to ensure their plans succeed.

So - the Dalai Lama belongs to the same society as the Bushes and Scott Morrison.

And, yes. There is one very big ultimate power behind them all.
It should be obvious by now.
Very interesting

Peatful

No one reallys knows
They do know. They just don’t tell.

These societies have an oath of secrecy- punishable unto death. Hence why people don’t speak of them.
JFK did. Look what happened to him.

Peatful

Fred

I am inclined to believe there are 3 elites1-American/European/middle eastern elites 2-Asian elites 3-(unknown)elites who are against both elites(would still like to know more about them tho)
What do you guys think?
Are freemasons the real elites or there someone bigger behind them?
Post any idea you guys got ITT

David Icke does a good job explaining this. It's worth watching one of his stadium presentations (you might need to go to Bitchute for that).

Kris

he is great. but he has many theories that can be very much questioned.

Fred

he is great. but he has many theories that can be very much questioned.

True. But he does a better job than anyone else at explaining why certain things are possible, and how the hierarchical control system works. Are there reptilians at the center of it all? I don't know, but I certainly don't dismiss it. The pandemic has proven that there is a hidden force with major influence, so it's really just a question of what is the nature of that force.

Kris

some humans have alien DNA so maybe it is partially true. look at Bill Gates, or the creator of Facebook - do they look human to you?

Atonewithme

Forum Supporter
some humans have alien DNA so maybe it is partially true. look at Bill Gates, or the creator of Facebook - do they look human to you?
They used to. I think they visited Elon for an AI implant.

Kris

They used to. I think they visited Elon for an AI implant.
he is a f alien himself. i hate his fake smile. you know what the secret in living among humans as an alien? it is to emulate their behavior. his smile is just a crooked version of a human genuine smile. BG did not succeed in this at all and the creator of facebook, failed miserably, but people are to stupid to notice this.

Peatful

True. But he does a better job than anyone else at explaining why certain things are possible, and how the hierarchical control system works. Are there reptilians at the center of it all? I don't know, but I certainly don't dismiss it. The pandemic has proven that there is a hidden force with major influence, so it's really just a question of what is the nature of that force.
There are pictures of Icke sitting in the Grand Masters chair at a Masonic Lodge.
He has masonic symbolism on his book cover. Both which are not damning but quite suspect.

**I can’t get over him using the secret masonic handshake. **

Do your research.

Kris

There are pictures of Icke sitting in the Grand Masters chair at a Masonic Lodge.
He has masonic symbolism on his book cover. Both which are not damning but quite suspect.

**I can’t get over him using the secret masonic handshake. **

Do your research.

Are you serious? I thought Icke was one of the good guys. why he would voice his critique against what is happening now otherwise?

FitnessMike

Kris

Aliens doesn't exist. These are demons possesed people or pure AI/GMO humans.

This happens to be my line of work. People possessed do exist, but they are usually rather messed-up. On the other hand, souls (not really souls, but fragments from distorted sense of self) from another dimensions at times do incarnate in the human body. How can you know if your friend or spouse are not aliens? It is difficult to explain. They usually have difficulty to connect to basic human emotions, and they are generally rather strange. Look at Mark Zuckerberg. He is so weird and dead. He is a disgrace to the very meaning of being human. And why? because he is not human. He is not animal either - he is something much worse, much more malicious.

Last edited:

Peatful

Are you serious? I thought Icke was one of the good guys. why he would voice his critique against what is happening now otherwise?
Unfortunately so.

There is none good but God, huh?

I question my own self lately.

Why would he voice criticism ?
I have my theory.

Last edited:

HighT

Look at Mark Zuckerberg. He is so weird and dead. He is a disgrace to the very meaning of being human. And why? because he is not human. He is not animal either - he is something much worse, much more malicious.
I agree with this, but don't think he or others like him are aliens. Aliens narrative is pushed to people in order to make them even more disbelievable to God and Christianity. Demons are interdimensional as well, and described in the Bible, but when you rename them to aliens, people start believing other crazy ***t .

So have you seen these creepy talking robots they show us? And do you think that is the top technology they have ?

Sophia-the-Robot.jpg

If they are showing us this from above, than be sure they already have something like this:

Facebook-Chef-Zuckerberg-gehort-jetzt-zu-den-Top-3-der-Superreichen.jpg

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals