Who are the real elites?

AlaskaJono

I have spent hours(and hours) on this very subject, and there is nowhere a concise and trustworthy site. Mathew Ehret and the Canadian Patriot site is good. And verbose. But he lays out an excellent groundwork. At least there is a search function, on his substack too. Lots of speculation and salt involved in many sites' info. Also look up Lord Malloch Brown. Most likely alphabet agencies are run by the Londinium overlords as well. Isn't it amazing the Mi6/City of London peeps don't come up in MSM very often. Protecting their 6s ... while directing the show.

gunther

I am inclined to believe there are 3 elites1-American/European/middle eastern elites 2-Asian elites 3-(unknown)elites who are against both elites(would still like to know more about them tho)
What do you guys think?
Are freemasons the real elites or there someone bigger behind them?
Post any idea you guys got ITT
As far as I can see, this guy is pretty close to the top.

SammySosa.jpg

Peatful

gunther

The Hakini Mudra

Doing the Illuminati “gang sign”.
The Hakini Mudra.

Good find.
So, I've been reading a book about the history of the forming of the United States, roughly the period from 1500-1820. Now this is just an initial hunch, so correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems that the founding was a war between the Pope and the King of England. I wonder if the Vatican took over England with the Napoleonic wars. My next read is going to be about the Vatican.

Peatful

So, I've been reading a book about the history of the forming of the United States, roughly the period from 1500-1820. Now this is just an initial hunch, so correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems that the founding was a war between the Pope and the King of England. I wonder if the Vatican took over England with the Napoleonic wars. My next read is going to be about the Vatican.
The Serpent in The Vatican
The Serpent is The Vatican? 7EA7FA03-FCB0-4BA5-B331-929E2B06A12C.png

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals