Who are the real elites?

Athrunzala

iu

Jing

it is a long shot, but anything is possible.
Not a long shot at all let me explain.
1.He is too mainstream , in the news and media alot , you think they would really let someone on the news and media if this person was telling the whole truth? he is allowed on because he is there to make real truthers look crazy.
2.his books are sold on amazon , in whsmith etc like honestly they let him have books in shops ? Lol .
3.he clearly mixes truth with lies to make things look crazy for instance he can say 911 is a inside job then he goes and says there are shape-shifting lizards so to the average person they now associate 911 with crazy conspiracy theorists who believe in shape-shifting lizards.

Last edited:

Source Code

I read a book called thr conspirators heirachy which puts everything into perespective. You can find it on the CIA's website, it was written by some ex cia guy

magnesiumania

believing in the fact some people are alien souls (not an actual aliens) has no connection to believe or disbelieve in God. we are not the only 'people' in the universe or multi-universe. i am not Christian personally, even though I was brought up as one. If you are not following catolicism in Poland where people tend to be really narrow minded, especially in small communities, you becomes an outcast. Christianity is quite possibly also part of the conspiracy or global hypnosis. They have persecuted dis-believers since they came to power. No religion shed so much blood. Seperation of government from religion was one of the best things that happened for humanity. I am surprised that there are so many Christians in USA. Even in the court of law you are supposed to swear on bible. This is outrageous. Do they have any brains left? Often US presidents use the term God in their narratives in order to kiss asses of american public. It makes no sense. Anybody can believe what they want, but they cannot terrorize others with their beliefs. incidentally, free masons were created during 'holy' Crusades as part of Christianity.
If theres one alien it must be Yahweh of the bible. I tend to follow the gnostic narrative. The being gnostics called Yaldabaoth, installed a neurological hack in the human brain (according to John Lamb Lash, brhind the neuro L-dopa) is an opp-planet alien who is blind and think he created the universe.

Jing

Why do you believe this?
1.He is too mainstream , in the news and media alot , you think they would really let someone on the news and media if this person was telling the whole truth? he is allowed on because he is there to make real truthers look crazy.
2.his books are sold on amazon , in whsmith etc like honestly they let him have books in shops ? Lol .
3.he clearly mixes truth with lies to make things look crazy for instance he can say 911 is a inside job then he goes and says there are shape-shifting lizards so to the average person they now associate 911 with crazy conspiracy theorists who believe in shape-shifting lizards.

Fred

"in the news and media alot". I've literally NEVER seen him on the news. Ever. And I consume MSM daily (just to see the propaganda).
".his books are sold on amazon " - Ray Peat's books are also sold on Amazon. Why would they let him push his anti Big Pharma ideas? There are many many many anti-narrative books on Amazon.
"he clearly mixes truth with lies" - I don't know if reptillians are real or not, but SOMETHING mind-boggling and "impossible" is at the heart of what we believe to be reality. That's a guarantee.
Bottom line: He does many videos exposing the various scams, without ever mentioning reptillians. The videos are generally pretty good and hard to argue with. He has certainly convinced many people that the whole thing is a lie. If he's "controlled opposition" it certainly seems to have backfired. His live stream with Rose was the largest live stream of all time (2.5M and counting) before YT cut it off. Worst controlled opposition ever.

Jing

"in the news and media alot". I've literally NEVER seen him on the news. Ever. And I consume MSM daily (just to see the propaganda).
".his books are sold on amazon " - Ray Peat's books are also sold on Amazon. Why would they let him push his anti Big Pharma ideas? There are many many many anti-narrative books on Amazon.
"he clearly mixes truth with lies" - I don't know if reptillians are real or not, but SOMETHING mind-boggling and "impossible" is at the heart of what we believe to be reality. That's a guarantee.
Bottom line: He does many videos exposing the various scams, without ever mentioning reptillians. The videos are generally pretty good and hard to argue with. He has certainly convinced many people that the whole thing is a lie. If he's "controlled opposition" it certainly seems to have backfired. His live stream with Rose was the largest live stream of all time (2.5M and counting) before YT cut it off. Worst controlled opposition ever.
Well here's some David Icke - The Latest News from the UK and Around the World | Sky News
David Icke | The Independent there are plenty of other youtubers getting deleted but some reason they choose to focus on david icke?

Here londonlive Interview Coronavirus: Ofcom formally probes David Icke TV interview

I’m the son of God "The day David Icke told Terry wogan I'm the sun of god" . . . Can you not see how something like this will just discredit real truthers because it just makes truthers look crazy?

There is many more I could find. .

Ray peat having books on Amazon is completely different it's hardly the same rays book are basically just a nutrition book which there are thousands off , they also know the average person isn't going to care about their health,but if someone is to go look for the truth about this world and then they find David icke they will just say it's all crazy talk or start following David icke and they want people who look for the truth to follow someone who will tell lies aswell and make them look crazy because David icke will say crazy stuff which is obviously not true.

It doesn't matter if he tells some truth because he also says stuff like reptillian shapeshifters so people who follow him just get called crazy anyways and loads of people who were looking into the truth turn away from the truth because he makes it look like its all crazy talk like I said many people now associate the real truth like 911 with reptillians I hear it all the time when people try and tell people the truth they will go oh so I guess shape-shifting reptillians are real too then?

Kris

When I refer to alien souls, I do not mean some interstellar travels, but to the fact of alien souls for various reason can incarnate into the human body. They usually have difficulties with human emotions or experiencing true compassion. not all evil people are possessed by demons, they are just evil due to their nature.

by the way, on the photos posted, the AI looks more human than Mark Zuckerberg!

Anyway, this is just my take on this matter. Same as someone has theory about Bible and Jesus, which are at the least highly questionable. Christianity is not a religion but a state of mass hypnosis, not unlike to what is happening in the world. It is based on ludicrous idea that some Jew saved us from the original sin, and it is creates the basic sense of guilt because we are born from the original 'sin'. And the very symbol of Christianity, a poor Jew hanging from a cross is disgusting. If I remember correctly, it was St. Paul who created Christianity, not Jesus at all (he just wanted to reform Judaism) and so he created idea that Jesus died for our sins in his madness. St. Paul was basically crazy. But craziness is contagious. You speak about God and Satanists, based on what? Even in the bible Satan was not an Enemy of God, but his counterpart. These are just my 2 cents, but I think in forums such religious debates should be avoided. We are here all kind of people, atheists, Buddhists, and what not. Do not speak about God vs Satanists. this is just wrong.

Last edited:

magnesiumania

Also, Jesus didnt write ***t down himself. This is all made up to serve the victim-perpetrator-bond.

What you said about Jesus as a symbol is EXACTLY right! If you icon for humanity is a rotten crucified jew that promote suffering for a divine cause. Well, then youll suffer....

About St Paul he was just converted into the insane Zaddikite cult. This was according to gnostisism (from the Nag Hammadi) the vector race for an alien parasite. There was an acutal NEUROLOGICAL hack into the brains of these people by the Archons (the main Archon being Yahweh of the Old Testament). The transhumanists, tecnocrats of today are but branches of the Ziddikite cult (described in the Dead Sea scrolls). Escpecially "the War Scrolls" decribe how they planned to kill off people of the Pagan world, burn off their books etc.

This is the only ethnic group that refer to the rest of humanity with one name; gentiles or non-jews.

Kris

Religion is a funny thing. It is not just Christianity. I studied Hindu religions for a long time, and I lived there for many years. It is all based on AUTHORTY from old scriptures that are completely outdated, even though you can find in them some wisdom here and there. This is why Buddha rebelled against Hinduism. Nowadays, in the many countries, Buddhism itself has become a religion, but this was not an intention of the original founder. He just created a path to self-realisation which requires total dedication to the inner work; nothing about believing in anything. It is astonishing how easily people are brainwashed. They are not getting any smarter; if anything, they become dumber. As valuable as it is, internet, mobiles, all of that makes people more and more shallow. It is like in the funny movie 'idiocracy'. The basic idea is that people with lower IQ have more children than those with high IQ, so eventually the dumb ones take over the planet. God is in the heart, not in the church or scriptures. Religions are expression of human arrogance, because they think that they know something even though they know s..t. They call it 'faith'. The so called faith is a strategy of denial to deal with the inherent doubt and fear of not knowing. But there is no reasoning with religious fanatics; it is a lost cause. you Christians are dumber than dumber. Do don't speak to me about Satanist. you are the very definition of Satanism or Jew God, which is the same crap. You are a disgrace to humanity. You are the same as Covid conspiracy.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sP2tUW0HDHA

Last edited:

Kris

i don't want to offend anyone, but i need to speak the truth. Christians are just retards. Satanists vs Christians, this is a wrong division. They are both completely and utterly stupid. Christians are Satanists and Satanists are Christians. These are just two side of the same idiocy. To say the elite is Satanistic is no different as saying that they are Christians. I thought that people in this forum are more intelligent. there are too many church going American simpletons here. Christians with their imaginary Jesus and fear of Satan are the scorch of the earth. they are no different than the covid elite.

Last edited:

magnesiumania

Well the elites may think they worship satan in their insane minds, but really there is not satan. He does not exist. Just an invented charachter to scare people into obedience, the church being the authority. The word archon means governor, ruler or authority. These people are infected by the archontic parasite and can hardly be described as human. How about the message of love inherent in all religions? Well you absolutly do NOT need any religion to be loving. Or morality. Love arises naturally in human animals, by design. It cannot be commaned by an off-planet authority.

haidut

Forum Supporter
No one reallys knows

The Alien agrees:): And just like that move, I suspect the "mother" (of evil) will show its face soon. The world is too destabilized to return to normal at this point and crises tend to bring hidden evil to the surface.
"...
Ripley : But each one of these things comes from an egg, right? So who's laying these eggs?
Bishop : I'm not sure. It must be something we haven't seen yet.
..."

@TypicalJock

Veritas IV

Look at Mark Zuckerberg. He is so weird and dead. He is a disgrace to the very meaning of being human. And why? because he is not human. He is not animal either - he is something much worse, much more malicious.
Please treat my following post as rumor and conjecture because confirmation does not exist.

I was following a medical forum discussion about a decade ago, people were discussing their family members having a specific birth or genetic defect and held up Zuckerberg as an example. I cannot remember the name or exact details of this affliction. Externally it's things like lowered ears, facial features etc, it's less easy to identify than Down's syndrome for example. I've searched for this discussion since, no keyword will bring it up, it's gone.

The reason i followed the discussion is because an old friend of mine had a younger brother with the same affliction, almost never discussed. He even resembled Zuck, slightly odd behavior too. But for the life of me I cannot remember the name of it ... Will try to look it up again.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals