Who are the real elites?

Fred

There are pictures of Icke sitting in the Grand Masters chair at a Masonic Lodge.
He has masonic symbolism on his book cover. Both which are not damning but quite suspect.

**I can’t get over him using the secret masonic handshake. **

Do your research.

He's sitting there in his street clothes with no one else around. Is that what freemasons do? And why is the "secret freemason" is preaching total non-compliance with the freemason agenda?

Fred

...why he would voice his critique against what is happening now otherwise?

Exactly. Icke has never given the slightest support to the agenda. He preaches total non-compliance. If he's a "secret freemason", he sure has a funny way of showing it. And just look at the picture. He's literally just sitting there in his street clothes with nobody else around. Ha ha. Imagine how many other "secret freemasons" have done the same thing.

TheSir

1605560315131.jpg

HighT

I have one book of David Icke and is full with muh consciousness, universe, meditation and other hindu dindu stuff. Don't know if he is mason or not but is definitely against Christianity and seems like controlled opposition. Also the way he talks is an intellectual assault, saying 2 sentences in a minute and the same stuff over and over again.

Last edited:

Peatful

He's sitting there in his street clothes with no one else around. Is that what freemasons do? And why is the "secret freemason" is preaching total non-compliance with the freemason agenda?
I said suspect.

It’s not my agenda to sway anyone one way or another.
But I question everything.

I know no one who can walk into a FM lodge and sit in the Grand Masters chair. Do you?
I know no one who uses the FM secret handshake and is not a FM. Do you?

@HighT makes a great point regarding his books, writings and interests.

@TheSir what is that content?

Anyone can talk about anything- but that doesn’t mean ***t honestly.
Question everything.
Doesn’t bother me if you question my content. Good on you.

Happycat

I did wonder about Icke, why would they let him talk about so many 'forbidden things' out there, a lot of his videos/ interviews are not censored.
I question everyone, especially those who put a thumbnail picture on their videos, with the person pointing the finger or making a weird hand gesture.

Fred

I know no one who can walk into a FM lodge and sit in the Grand Masters chair. Do you?
I know no one who uses the FM secret handshake and is not a FM. Do you?
If the building's empty, as it appeared to be in the photo, yes, anyone can sit anywhere. And the FM handshake sure looks a lot like a normal handshake. It's not like the "bloods" gang sign, where you can't possibly make it by accident. Meanwhile, literally EVERYTHING he says clearly goes against the actual hidden agenda. If you can't see that, I don't know what to tell you.

Peatful

If the building's empty, as it appeared to be in the photo, yes, anyone can sit anywhere. And the FM handshake sure looks a lot like a normal handshake. It's not like the "bloods" gang sign, where you can't possibly make it by accident. Meanwhile, literally EVERYTHING he says clearly goes against the actual hidden agenda. If you can't see that, I don't know what to tell you.
Why isn’t he like Kary Mullis or Andreas Noack or David Crowley or John McAfee et al?

Or like Mike Yeadon living in exile?

Ive never heard Icke speak nor do I know 1/10th of 1 percent about him- but what if my source was a FM that told me about him? Who knew first hand.

It’s just his word however.

But when I saw the secret handshake- why would I not pay attention to that evidence?

Kris

believing in the fact some people are alien souls (not an actual aliens) has no connection to believe or disbelieve in God. we are not the only 'people' in the universe or multi-universe. i am not Christian personally, even though I was brought up as one. If you are not following catolicism in Poland where people tend to be really narrow minded, especially in small communities, you becomes an outcast. Christianity is quite possibly also part of the conspiracy or global hypnosis. They have persecuted dis-believers since they came to power. No religion shed so much blood. Seperation of government from religion was one of the best things that happened for humanity. I am surprised that there are so many Christians in USA. Even in the court of law you are supposed to swear on bible. This is outrageous. Do they have any brains left? Often US presidents use the term God in their narratives in order to kiss asses of american public. It makes no sense. Anybody can believe what they want, but they cannot terrorize others with their beliefs. incidentally, free masons were created during 'holy' Crusades as part of Christianity.

Last edited:

清貴杉山

believing in the fact some people are alien souls (not an actual aliens) has no connection to believe or disbelieve in God. we are not the only 'people' in the universe or multi-universe. i am not Christian personally, even though I was brought up as one. If you are not following catolicism in Poland where people tend to be really narrow minded, especially in small communities, you becomes an outcast. Christianity is quite possibly also part of the conspiracy or global hypnosis. They have persecuted dis-believers since they came to power. No religion shed so much blood. Seperation of government from religion was one of the best things that happened for humanity. I am surprised that there are so many Christians in USA. Even in the court of law you are supposed to swear on bible. This is outrageous. Do they have any brains left? Often US presidents use the term God in their narratives in order to kiss asses of american public. It makes no sense. Anybody can believe what they want, but they cannot terrorize others with their beliefs. incidentally, free masons were created during 'holy' Crusades as part of Christianity.
as all the rappers say god,they are referring to their god,satan

Jing

Exactly. Icke has never given the slightest support to the agenda. He preaches total non-compliance. If he's a "secret freemason", he sure has a funny way of showing it. And just look at the picture. He's literally just sitting there in his street clothes with nobody else around. Ha ha. Imagine how many other "secret freemasons" have done the same thing.
He's controlled opposition. It's not that hard to figure this out.

HighT

"believing in the fact" LOL. We are the only people yes. "Universe" is a man made concept. However demons do exist, hence some people look evil to you. Also AI is very advanced and 'realistic' robots exist like zukerberg. Doesn't matter how advance the AI is you can still pick the lack of soul looking in the eyes. That doesn't mean this thing is coming from somewhere in the universe with its starship or interdimensional teleportation, or whatever mumbo jumbo ''facts'' you are into.

Catholic Church have killed million people yes, and the reason is not Christianity but most of killed and tortured are due to the fact they tried to read and translate the
Bible, and refusing to kiss the pope **** or local priests. So you are saying its bad to swear in the Bible, well lets start swear in your hindu dindu chackras then. This believе system is certanly not coming from the evil lmao.

Last edited: