Which is the less worst vaxx

Birdie

they dont take any responsibility,becase as i said before,anybody here thinks abt the vaxx as something dangerous or possibly mortal,but im alredy thinking on an antiinflamatory protocol to mitigate some damage
I guess you have to do what you can to mitigate the Spike Protein. So would be the same as treating Covid 19. Does that make sense?

Birdie

Ah you are Mariano , from argentina i got it ,in my country i could pay a nurse to get the vaccine without injection,so i have green pass.
So you complied, but I don't blame you. Would be good if it gets out that people are doing this. Make people think maybe.

Birdie

how i can protect myself agains the spike protein?
Lots of info on this forum and you can look at websites such as Dr Zelenko's or Dr McCullough's.

Mauritio

Novavax seems to be the lesser of the current evils. Still injects the spike protein, but at least it doesn't trigger the endogenous production like other vaccines. Japan apparently has ordered 150M doses of it (it's called TAK-019 there).
EU has also preordered 200 million doses . Should be getting approval in the next weeks.

清貴杉山

Yeah ,its called vaccination in the WC here, a lot of peoole are anti vaccination here and nurses need money so.
Es una mierda amigo que en Argentina necesitas la vaccinacion para trabajar :))
De donde sos?

Birdie

But to be real, there is this comment at zero-hedge:

All of the "vaccines" that I know of whether mRNA based or genetically modified viral vector based use the spike protein as the epitope.

The article won't download for me here. Called Vaxx Trial Fraud.

清貴杉山

But to be real, there is this comment at zero-hedge:

All of the "vaccines" that I know of whether mRNA based or genetically modified viral vector based use the spike protein as the epitope.

The article won't download for me here. Called Vaxx Trial Fraud.
yes but the mRNA ones are the real offenders,making you a gmo human,you are not longer a human beign anymore

hei

Novavax seems to be the lesser of the current evils. Still injects the spike protein, but at least it doesn't trigger the endogenous production like other vaccines. Japan apparently has ordered 150M doses of it (it's called TAK-019 there).
It's more like vaporvax at the moment as it doesn't really exist anywhere. It has been approved in Indonesia and the Philippines but there is no distribution other than one small delivery of 130k doses to Indonesia (which should have already received 50 million). It is being considered by the European Medicines Agency and UK MHRA and an approval from one of those should make it automatically approved by the WHO, but who knows if they are ready to start shipments and to where...

Dr. B

Ah you are Mariano , from argentina i got it ,in my country i could pay a nurse to get the vaccine without injection,so i have green pass.
is that in Romania?
@mrchibbs do you think that would work in the US. i heard its like, a 50k fine or something crazy, jail time too, for attempting to use a fake vaccine card or something like that!

Grapelander

because i dont want to loose my job maybe‽

Latest Developments on Vaccine Mandates in Latin America

In Argentina, as the COVID-19 vaccine is a public health issue, employers are entitled to request and collect the vaccination status from their employees. However, since this information is related to the employees’ health, it constitutes as sensitive data. Therefore, employees are not mandated to provide it to their employers. The disclosure of any information related to the COVID-19 vaccine is completely discretionary by the employees. To mandate this may lead to claims of data privacy breach.

Regarding the possibility to request employees to be vaccinated, a decree recently enacted empowered employers to require all employees to work in person, except for the ones whose health condition is listed by law. This decree did not make any differentiation between vaccinated and unvaccinated employees. Thus, all employees are obligated to come back to the office regardless their vaccination status. Employers are not allow to determine who can or cannot go to work due to their vaccination status. Doing so may create the risk that employees file discrimination claims.

Razvan

So you complied, but I don't blame you. Would be good if it gets out that people are doing this. Make people think maybe.
Yeah a lot of police found about Hospitals that did that,it was very common.
is that in Romania?
@mrchibbs do you think that would work in the US. i heard its like, a 50k fine or something crazy, jail time too, for attempting to use a fake vaccine card or something like that!
Yeah ,its Romania, its not a fake green pass,its real ,but only when the nurse needs to vaccinate you,she just throws it in the bin,If police founds you,you will get fined,but the worse is for the Hospital and the nurse not you, you will not go to jail.

清貴杉山

Latest Developments on Vaccine Mandates in Latin America

In Argentina, as the COVID-19 vaccine is a public health issue, employers are entitled to request and collect the vaccination status from their employees. However, since this information is related to the employees’ health, it constitutes as sensitive data. Therefore, employees are not mandated to provide it to their employers. The disclosure of any information related to the COVID-19 vaccine is completely discretionary by the employees. To mandate this may lead to claims of data privacy breach.

Regarding the possibility to request employees to be vaccinated, a decree recently enacted empowered employers to require all employees to work in person, except for the ones whose health condition is listed by law. This decree did not make any differentiation between vaccinated and unvaccinated employees. Thus, all employees are obligated to come back to the office regardless their vaccination status. Employers are not allow to determine who can or cannot go to work due to their vaccination status. Doing so may create the risk that employees file discrimination claims.
after all the manager told me that if for some ethical or religious reasons i dont want the vaxxine is ok,but it "would be nice" to have it

HighT

after all the manager told me that if for some ethical or religious reasons i dont want the vaxxine is ok,but it "would be nice" to have it
Mate, don't wanna insult you or smh, but seriously start working on yout menthality. Imagine considering sterilizing yourself, hearth attacks etc. just because muh my manager mention something, without even any pressure being put on you....

I work in Hungary as a doctor and unfortunately it’s mandatory here. I got the Chinese “Sinopharm” in July. So far so good and all of my colleagues and patients who received it had no issues with it. Some patients who received the Pfizer however, developed cardiac issues, one colleague of mine developed chronic insomnia after the first shot, one patient had a stroke shortly after getting it. Most doctors claim all of these anomalies are due to the virus itself and not the jab. Good news is lot of docs are skeptical, but for the most part they keep their opinions out of the public to avoid being ridiculed by the medical cartel.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals