Which is the less worst vaxx

清貴杉山

I think i will need to get the c0vid shot for work,mandatory,i thought i passed the obstacle but suddenly they are asking for the updated papers,and no,faking them is not an option,anybody makes that here,since the common people dont think on the vaxx as something we shouldnt get but all the opposite,so my question is,which vaxx was without the RNA modification‽ i mean i dont want to be a GMO human,but i think i will have to make it,thanks in advance...

hei

It depends on what is available in your country. Covaxin and most of the Chinese ones use inactivated viruses.
Somebody here quoted Dr Peat saying these should be no more damaging than other vaccines List of Inactivated Virus Vaccines for Covid Vaccines

Ironically many rich countries have only the most harmful vaccines available: mRNA or RNA delivered by adenovirus.

清貴杉山

It depends on what is available in your country. Covaxin and most of the Chinese ones use inactivated viruses.
Somebody here quoted Dr Peat saying these should be no more damaging than other vaccines List of Inactivated Virus Vaccines for Covid Vaccines

Ironically many rich countries have only the most harmful vaccines available: mRNA or RNA delivered by adenovirus.
i will look for the inactivated virus vaxx,the mrna ones are a big nono

mrchibbs

Novavax seems to be the lesser of the current evils. Still injects the spike protein, but at least it doesn't trigger the endogenous production like other vaccines. Japan apparently has ordered 150M doses of it (it's called TAK-019 there).

清貴杉山

Novavax seems to be the lesser of the current evils. Still injects the spike protein, but at least it doesn't trigger the endogenous production like other vaccines. Japan apparently has ordered 150M doses of it (it's called TAK-019 there).
i mean all vaxxes are evil but if i really need to get it in order to have a job i will look for the less evil and probably that whole week eating surplus of nutrient dense foods to mitigate some stuff

Shackles

Can someone just make a saline injection with "the viral protein", no "adjuvants" (toxic metals) and sell it as vaccine? @haidut I have a nice addition to your shop

tankasnowgod

Can someone just make a saline injection with "the viral protein", no "adjuvants" (toxic metals) and sell it as vaccine? @haidut I have a nice addition to your shop

Well, you'd have to get some sort of FDA approval/authorization first. Again, needlessly complicated, and I don't think we need more fraudulent products on the market.

Anyway, if you want to comply with tyranny without taking the demonvax, why not just figure out a way to obtain "Proof of Vaccination?" There are all sorts of ways to get your hands on one of those cards discussed all over the web, without some needle going into you.

mrchibbs

i mean all vaxxes are evil but if i really need to get it in order to have a job i will look for the less evil and probably that whole week eating surplus of nutrient dense foods to mitigate some stuff

I understand, not judging you it's good to have options available. Avoiding Pfizer at all costs seems best though.

Shackles

Well, you'd have to get some sort of FDA approval/authorization first. Again, needlessly complicated, and I don't think we need more fraudulent products on the market.

Anyway, if you want to comply with tyranny without taking the demonvax, why not just figure out a way to obtain "Proof of Vaccination?" There are all sorts of ways to get your hands on one of those cards discussed all over the web, without some needle going into you.
I will refuse to take any vaccine by default because it would support mandatory vaccinations forever. :angelic:

mrchibbs

I will refuse to take any vaccine by default because it would support mandatory vaccinations forever. :angelic:

Of course, compliance is the only thing sustaining this madness.

Grapelander

If you are moving forward with modification, you should get your anti-inflammatory supplies ready. I would take Vit D, Vit K, aspirin, famotidine, diphenhydramine.
Review the posts on treatments: Corona Virus How To Treat
Will your employer accept responsibility for any injuries/death since it is a condition for employment? Do any agencies help the vaccine injured in Argentina - or is it like the U.S. where you are begging for help the rest of your life.
Maybe it is time for a career change?

清貴杉山

If you are moving forward with modification, you should get your anti-inflammatory supplies ready. I would take Vit D, Vit K, aspirin, famotidine, diphenhydramine.
Review the posts on treatments: Corona Virus How To Treat
Will your employer accept responsibility for any injuries/death since it is a condition for employment? Do any agencies help the vaccine injured in Argentina - or is it like the U.S. where you are begging for help the rest of your life.
Maybe it is time for a career change?
they dont take any responsibility,becase as i said before,anybody here thinks abt the vaxx as something dangerous or possibly mortal,but im alredy thinking on an antiinflamatory protocol to mitigate some damage

清貴杉山

They don't allow you to write a declaración jurada explaining why you chose not to take it? My family has done that and I know of many others who have.
the manager not even reply my dm,i told him i dont have the cov vaxx and if there is an issue about it

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals