What would a good Low histamine diet look like?

PaRa

The trick to beating histamine intolerance is capers and a healthy liver.

But as for your question the standard bodybuilder diet is low histamine and nutrient dense;
Carbs:
Apples
Blueberries
Potatoes
White jasmine/sushi rice
Asparagus/green beans
Carrots
Coconut water
Honey

Proteins:
Lean white fish
Grass fed red meat
Glycine

Fats:
Coconut oil
as per olive

can add butter, chicken etc

Elize

Try this

Attachments

• 21_FoodList_EN_alphabetic_withCateg(1).pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 59

Elize

My copper level is high normal and still have a high histamine and Mast Cell activation issue with histamine liberating food and medication as well

Vileplume

Milk is a very low histamine protein. I used to have what I believed to be histamine problems, and milk has never given me trouble.

PaRa

Milk is a very low histamine protein. I used to have what I believed to be histamine problems, and milk has never given me trouble.
Milk is rich in calcium and calcium lead to histamine liberation in the body
And milk/lactose/dairy are one of the most common allergen

PaRa

So milk or no milk ?
At first it may causes issues (higher histamine) but it will empty your histamine pool in the long term

so

go milk if you don’t are allergic to it

begin slowly and ramp up

OP
M

Motif

At first it may causes issues (higher histamine) but it will empty your histamine pool in the long term

so

go milk if you don’t are allergic to it

begin slowly and ramp up
I’ll try. But I think too much and my skin again flares up

Elize

Find your own tolerance level for everything. I can have a cup of milk a day more cause problems. I can have 2 and a half ounces of meat no more

JudiBlueHen

Forum Supporter
My copper level is high normal and still have a high histamine and Mast Cell activation issue with histamine liberating food and medication as well
My copper was high too when I had it checked via hair analysis a long time ago. And I have MCAS also according to a good diagnostic physician I was seeing last year.

OP
M

Motif

My copper was high too when I had it checked via hair analysis a long time ago. And I have MCAS also according to a good diagnostic physician I was seeing last year.
The question is how reliable htma is.
mine was high too in htma, not low in blood.

and copper supplements obviously have positive effect on my skin symptoms

gaze

My understanding of histamine is that any sort of inflammation from any food can release histamine. it's the inflammation itself that releases it. so just avoiding histamine foods or histamine releasing foods seem pointless if the foods you do eat are causing an inflammatory response. am i wrong in this ?

Phosphor

Histamine problems are associated with mold exposure; most who have it are not diagnosed and have no idea, and their doctors have even less idea. If I am out of exposure, I don't have much of a histamine problem. If I've had an exposure or am living in mold (which is often totally invisible, being in duct work, inside a wall, on the top of the ceiling, etc) I have terrible histamine problems. Not MCAS although it sure has looked that way at times. The list at mastcell360 dot com was very useful to me.
There is also the inflammatory foods test, the MRT, that can be extremely useful. It is available with LEAP input, online.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals