Iodine (kelp) For Clearing Histamine?

faxmulder

Hi guys,

I’d like to do a trial with iodine, since I’ve seen that it could help with clearing histamine and some symptoms that I believe are related to hypo, i.e. brain fog, dry skin and cold hands.

Is supplementing with kelp a good idea? It has 150mcg iodine. With that dosage is it necessary to take iodine cofactors, i.e. B complex, vit C, magnesium and selenium?

I was thinking about trying the following stack for boosting thyroid and decreasing histamine: kelp, PEA (PalmitoylEthanolAmide), vit B6 P5P, MSM, theanine, quercetin and maybe ashwagandha.

As a side note, do you guys have any experience in using CDP Choline for clearing histamine?

I know that copper is essential for breaking down histamine, but I’m concerned about potential side effects at dosages above 2mg.

Thanks!

Ras

Hi guys,

I’d like to do a trial with iodine, since I’ve seen that it could help with clearing histamine and some symptoms that I believe are related to hypo, i.e. brain fog, dry skin and cold hands.

Is supplementing with kelp a good idea? It has 150mcg iodine. With that dosage is it necessary to take iodine cofactors, i.e. B complex, vit C, magnesium and selenium?

I was thinking about trying the following stack for boosting thyroid and decreasing histamine: kelp, PEA (PalmitoylEthanolAmide), vit B6 P5P, MSM, theanine, quercetin and maybe ashwagandha.

As a side note, do you guys have any experience in using CDP Choline for clearing histamine?

I know that copper is essential for breaking down histamine, but I’m concerned about potential side effects at dosages above 2mg.

Thanks!
Seaweeds concentrate all halides, so kelp and the like will also have high levels of fluoride and bromide. Potassium iodide is safer.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom