What makes a woman fat?

OP
Matestube

Matestube

ACV even diluted will damage tooth enamel - pls drink with a STRAW!
Drinking it with a straw even placed at the back of the mouth doesn't avoid contact with teeth, it barely minimizes it.
I swish plenty of water in my mouth after every sip, that'll do.

OP
Matestube

Matestube

"very little pufa", to me, that would be around 1 gram of PUFA, and you have to enter everything you eat in a day into an app like cronometer. Eating PUFA is what makes you fat. I would also say, to try to replace bread and starch with fruit and SUGAR.
Good point, I keep telling her but she still cannnot reduce the PUFA intake.
The striking thing is that she's been eating that way for 30 years, and only in the last year did she gain 10kg.
Has she reached a PUFA tipping point where all hell broke loose ?

GreekDemiGod

you dont mention how old she is, but I can tell you from personal experience, that as any woman ages, her caloric needs go down very significantly near peri menopause and during menopause (during means rest of her life, menopause is not a timed thing, it is a life stage, such as childhood, adolescence, adulthood, etc.)
as you age, your hormones dwindle. in particular, women become easily insulin resistant when their estrogen levels fall. (estradiol in particular is the one that helps blood sugars). we also dont exercise as much as we age. this is a fact. so, if its a FACT that hormones all dwindle, replacing them including thyroid, especially for women, helps. What made me gain weight was sleep apnea, which was not the true cause,because THAT was caused by lack of hormones, and is now gone thanks to HRT and thyroid NDT. but I will tell you, a woman has to learn to live with herself after age 50 as she's never gonna look like she used to.
Brutal agepill.

Neeters 27

just wondering, has she had any children of her own, especially in the last 2 or 3 years? because I myself, along with many of my women friends all fit into our skinny jeans after the first baby. After the second one, nobody was able to lose the baby weight. and many of us had developed thyroid issues. it could be a factor.

OP
Matestube

Matestube

just wondering, has she had any children of her own, especially in the last 2 or 3 years? because I myself, along with many of my women friends all fit into our skinny jeans after the first baby. After the second one, nobody was able to lose the baby weight. and many of us had developed thyroid issues. it could be a factor.
None

GreekDemiGod

My current girlfriend/ LTR is only 24. She has no major health issues, feels fine/ good most of the time. She has always been drawn to seeking a relationship, and not interested in having a hoe phase, as other women in their early 20s. She also has a nice, moderately voluptuous body, with nice curves.
Call it bro-science, but I would suspect her as being high progesterone - moderate estrogen, or a good balance of prog./ estrogen.
The only possible problem I could see for her is that she works a lot, sometimes sleeps fewer hours, and tends to skip breakfast or eat a light breakfast, or go through the day eating little.
She is also a bit higher in bodyfat than I'd like. I'm not expecting her to be like those gym obsessed girls with lean abs and no bodyfat, but if she'd be a little leaner, it would be ideal for me.
She did told me she had some weight problems in adolescence, but didn't give more details.

I never asked her what does she weigh, but my estimate is 130 lbs at 5ft6.

Last edited:
OP
Matestube

Matestube

My current girlfriend/ LTR is only 24. She has no major health issues, feels fine/ good most of the time. She has always been drawn to seeking a relationship, and not interested in having a hoe phase, as other women in their early 20s. She also has a nice, moderately voluptuous body, with nice curves.
Call it bro-science, but I would suspect her as being high progesterone - moderate estrogen, or a good balance of prog./ estrogen.
The only possible problem I could see for her is that she works a lot, sometimes sleeps fewer hours, and tends to skip breakfast or eat a light breakfast, or go through the day eating little.
She is also a bit higher in bodyfat than I'd like. I'm not expecting her to be like those gym obsessed girls with lean abs and no bodyfat, but if she'd be a little leaner, it would be ideal for me.
She did told me she had some weight problems in adolescence, but didn't give more details.

I never asked her what does she weigh, but my estimate is 130 lbs at 5ft6.
I suspected my friend to be estrogen dominant and tried to shift her towards progesterone by giving her 100mg pregnenolone/day and 50mg progesterone/day.

Didn't change anything in her after 2 months, neither mood wise or weight wise.

OP
Matestube

Matestube

Any woman on this forum has successfully slimmed down thanks to antibiotics ?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals