Fat calf muscles in a female

marsaday

I am trying to work out why my wife has very large fatty calf muscles and legs generally.

She is small, so her limbs are more squashed together. she is 5ft 1" in height and weighs 130 lbs or 58 kg

She has a general issue of fatter arms and puts weight easily on her hips. You would say she is a classic pear shape.

She eats a decent diet, but doesnt really like to exercise that much. She has started to do it more now she has hit the 40's ,but even so it is not her thing.

So she does some yoga, but that is about it.

Her body changes very quick though, so if she has been exercising she gets in shape fast, but equally her softer bits return equally as quick if she stops exercising after a few days.

I have encouraged her to start running and we used to do it a little, but she doesnt like it. she is fit and running for her is pretty easy. She just doesnt enjoy it.

It a shame because she doesnt really get that buzz your are supposed to get with exercise. Hence she isnt into it that much.

I wonder if she needs more testosterone as she is a touch low in energy and her sex drive is not that high. She is due to have her bloods tested soon by a friend who is into all the hormones.

"When I traveled around Europe in 1968, I noticed that milk and cheese were hard to find in the Slavic countries, and that many people were fat. When I crossed from Russia into Finland, I noticed there were many stores selling a variety of cheeses, and the people were generally slender. When I lived in Mexico in the 1960s, good milk was hard to find in the cities and towns, and most women had fat hips and short legs. Twenty years later, when good milk was available in all the cites, there were many more slender women, and the young people on average had much longer legs. The changes I noticed there reminded me of the differences I had seen between Moscow and Helsinki, and I suspect that the differences in calcium intake were partly responsible for the changes of physique." -Ray Peat

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals