What Kind Of Thermometer Should I Use?

kiran

Measurements are quicker and more accurate if you can get a mercury thermometer. Digital is generally slower and less accurate.

OP
J

jaakkima

Hm, I thought you couldn't read small changes on the mercury ones.... Can I get those at a typical drug store?

For tracking my temps is oral preferable or armpit or?

Thanks for the input :):

Dan W

I think a lot of people (myself included) like Geratherm for non-mercury thermometers. Although if I had known that mercury thermometers weren't completely impossible to find (see here), I would've gone with them.

I'm not sure what the preferable method for use is. I get the impression oral temperature is the most common though.

OP
J

jaakkima

Where do you get the Geratherm? What can I get in the real world out and about at a drug store or something?

OP
J

jaakkima

Such a bummer about mercury thermometers... I thought they were still common... Shows I haven't exactly been in *this* world the past number of years....

OP
J

jaakkima

Just a regular thermometer is what one should use for temp tracking I take it? How is the "basal" thermometer different? I understand the difference in indication for it but why functionally...?

Also, DOES ANYONE WANT TO GO IN WITH ME ON SOME MERCURY THERMOMETERS SO WE CAN ORDER 5 AND SPLIT THE COST TO GET ONE FOR LESS? SEND ME A MESSAGE AND WE'LL GET SOME CHEAP MERCURY THERMOMETERS.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals