Thermometer Readings Make Me Confused

All those PUFA depletion and pro-metabolic foods combined with uncoupling dose of 15 mg of MB make me super hot. I'm having AC running on 20°C/68°F I'm naked and feeling high body temperature. My parthner says I'm having fever. But my thermometer shows 36.4°C armpit temp. I went to other room that has no AC and it's about 35°C in the room. Temperature reading is 36.1°C. I have Omron electronic thermometer, bought it 3-4 months ago. What's wrong?

Blossom

Forum Supporter
All those PUFA depletion and pro-metabolic foods combined with uncoupling dose of 15 mg of MB make me super hot. I'm having AC running on 20°C/68°F I'm naked and feeling high body temperature. My parthner says I'm having fever. But my thermometer shows 36.4°C armpit temp. I went to other room that has no AC and it's about 35°C in the room. Temperature reading is 36.1°C. I have Omron electronic thermometer, bought it 3-4 months ago. What's wrong?
Axillary temps (arm pit) are lower than oral, rectal or ear readings.
How To Take An Axillary Temperature - Step by Step Guide
“A normal axillary temperature is between 96.6° (35.9° C) and 98° F (36.7° C). The normal axillary temperature is usually a degree lower than the oral (by mouth) temperature. The axillary temperature may be as much as two degrees lower than the rectal temperature. Body temperature changes slightly through the day and night, and may change based on your activity.”

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I also always hold the thermometer under my arm for about 5 minutes before turning it on to warm it up.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals