What are your top tips for mental energy?

aniciete

Fruit is meant to be a dessert, not a staple. There's a reason fruit is a dessert in many culinary cultures around the world.
I have more energy eating bread than fruit.
Maybe but I’m not sure. Some do well with lots of fruit and sugar while others don’t. I’ve tried everything to make it work so I’m better off without it.

Korven

My diet is wild game, wild caught fish, soy free eggs, and white jasmine rice with copious amounts of sea salt. I’ve tried making fructose/sucrose foods work but they all cause me severe inflammation.

I eat very similarly since I react negatively to all fructose sources (sugar, honey, maple syrup) and pretty much all fruits and vegetables. I think I have oral allergy syndrome or something.

My diet:

Lamb/mutton, white rice, eggs, goat yogurt.

aniciete

I eat very similarly since I react negatively to all fructose sources (sugar, honey, maple syrup) and pretty much all fruits and vegetables. I think I have oral allergy syndrome or something.

My diet:

Lamb/mutton, white rice, eggs, goat yogurt.
I thought oral allergy syndrome too but that doesn’t make sense when I react to white sugar. All forms of fructose causes me skin redness, nausea, and liver pain.

ddjd

If you have issues with verbal fluency, creatine is a game changer

Korven

I thought oral allergy syndrome too but that doesn’t make sense when I react to white sugar. All forms of fructose causes me skin redness, nausea, and liver pain.

Could be hereditary fructose intolerance? Though the diagnosis doesn't make sense for me since I was able to eat sugar/fructose before without issues. I think I am allergic to a lot of foods and have been my entire life, so not sure if I can even fix all my sensitivities. Just eating a couple citrus fruits is enough to trigger ezcema/rosacea breakouts from hell.

Next stop: I am going to see a TCM doctor and take random chinese herbs and get acupuncture

aniciete

Could be hereditary fructose intolerance? Though the diagnosis doesn't make sense for me since I was able to eat sugar/fructose before without issues. I think I am allergic to a lot of foods and have been my entire life, so not sure if I can even fix all my sensitivities. Just eating a couple citrus fruits is enough to trigger ezcema/rosacea breakouts from hell.

Next stop: I am going to see a TCM doctor and take random chinese herbs and get acupuncture
I’d like to get an official test for hereditary fructose intolerance. I’ve had issues with fruit and sugar my whole life and I think it’s the cause of my liver issues and appendix removal when I was 16. Even one spoon of honey makes my stomach burn and I feel extremely nauseous.

Drinking OJ makes my cheeks red and feel really cold. All juice makes me have loose stools and leaves a really nasty taste in my mouth so I tried maple syrup again. It doesn’t give me loose stools but makes my face red and inflamed. I was thinking ramping up on sugar since peating is the cause of my food intolerances because it’s destroyed my intestines and caused liver issues.

I’ve tried thyroid but it didn’t do anything for me. Cynoplus, NDT, haiduts… nothing. Something is blocking my thyroid which I figured Is a liver issues because I have high bilirubin. I can no longer drink milk, even a cup causes me problems now when growing up I used to drink a couple glasses a day without an issue.

I fixed my vitamin d level last spring after I quit all fruit/sugar and was drinking milk only with some meats. My vitamin d tested low again and I’ve been on lots of sugar and fruit ever since.

I think I’m gonna stick to avoiding it for a couple months because the longest I’ve been is a week, maybe 2 tops because I get bored of rice, meats and eggs.

Korven

I’d like to get an official test for hereditary fructose intolerance. I’ve had issues with fruit and sugar my whole life and I think it’s the cause of my liver issues and appendix removal when I was 16. Even one spoon of honey makes my stomach burn and I feel extremely nauseous.

Drinking OJ makes my cheeks red and feel really cold. All juice makes me have loose stools and leaves a really nasty taste in my mouth so I tried maple syrup again. It doesn’t give me loose stools but makes my face red and inflamed. I was thinking ramping up on sugar since peating is the cause of my food intolerances because it’s destroyed my intestines and caused liver issues.

I’ve tried thyroid but it didn’t do anything for me. Cynoplus, NDT, haiduts… nothing. Something is blocking my thyroid which I figured Is a liver issues because I have high bilirubin. I can no longer drink milk, even a cup causes me problems now when growing up I used to drink a couple glasses a day without an issue.

I fixed my vitamin d level last spring after I quit all fruit/sugar and was drinking milk only with some meats. My vitamin d tested low again and I’ve been on lots of sugar and fruit ever since.

I think I’m gonna stick to avoiding it for a couple months because the longest I’ve been is a week, maybe 2 tops because I get bored of rice, meats and eggs.

Yeah my face also gets red and inflamed from maple syrup. I did strict elimination diets in the past with literally 2 foods - milk and meat- for weeks. When I reintroduce maple syrup or sugar or honey I get itchy red patches of pustular eczema on my face.

If you have HFI then the only "cure" is cutting out fructose for life, tca300 on the forum got diagnosed with this and went on a pure milk diet.

Interesting about your vitamin D levels, seems like its highly linked to liver health. I've been going to a tanning saloon lately and it helps a ton with my mood, I have avoided supplements and don't see the sun for 8 months of the year so hoping its helping increase my vitamin D.

aniciete

Yeah my face also gets red and inflamed from maple syrup. I did strict elimination diets in the past with literally 2 foods - milk and meat- for weeks. When I reintroduce maple syrup or sugar or honey I get itchy red patches of pustular eczema on my face.

If you have HFI then the only "cure" is cutting out fructose for life, tca300 on the forum got diagnosed with this and went on a pure milk diet.

Interesting about your vitamin D levels, seems like its highly linked to liver health. I've been going to a tanning saloon lately and it helps a ton with my mood, I have avoided supplements and don't see the sun for 8 months of the year so hoping its helping increase my vitamin D.
I really need to get a liver biopsy to confirm for sure if I have it or not.

Vitamin d in my experience is completely dependent of liver health. I sunbathed 2 summers ago for 1+ hours a day and my level hardly budged. Same thing after going on vacation and sunbathing over the winter time. It actually came back lower. I feel a lot better getting sun but clearly there is a conversion issue happening.

I tested my vitamin d after 2 weeks of sunbathing but the only change I made was dropping fruit/fruit and my level ended up being 51ng/ml. I must have had all the vitamin d build up in my blood so removing a “poison” was what enabled it to be converted is my hypothesis.

Attachments

• 8CF5B60E-9B88-43FC-8A2E-F0C2CF8FE31A.jpeg
    8CF5B60E-9B88-43FC-8A2E-F0C2CF8FE31A.jpeg
    50.9 KB · Views: 5
  • 0ED25C00-6E0F-4E48-A543-0B342AE2057B.jpeg
    0ED25C00-6E0F-4E48-A543-0B342AE2057B.jpeg
    77.5 KB · Views: 5
  • 507E33CB-094C-479A-901C-D36BE5BBD518.jpeg
    507E33CB-094C-479A-901C-D36BE5BBD518.jpeg
    80.2 KB · Views: 4

Nick

For me the most important thing for mental energy is EMF avoidance, the closer to zero the better. The most often overlooked part of this is the kHz range EMF from electrical wiring so the best mental clarity will come outside or with all electricity off at the breaker box. When I visited a place with no cell towers, smart meters or radio stations my reading speed and focus increased dramatically, for example.

OP
J

jet9

@Korven @aniciete did you guys try to go lower fat to fix sugar issues? I found that I need to be lower fat to tolerate sugar well.

Ignoramus

@aniciete I do well on rice too. I might try having it as my only carb source bc I think potatoes slow me down. I was wondering, how do you make it more palatable? I make a sauce with sugar, ginger from a jar and soy sauce, but it's kinda getting old..

lamassu

Any tips on sugar without crashes part?
eating it with protein and fats ie as a full meal. Potentially limiting lipolysis and or free fatty acids with something like aspirin, niacinamide, keeping inflammation low, etc

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals