What Are Your Top 5 Foods?

jet9

Guys hi,
As the title says i wonder what are your top 5 (can be more) foods that you eat and feel best on?

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
:eyes:

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Oxtail, mushrooms, pecorino romano cheese, chocolate/cocoa, cherry preserves, rice noodles

Waremu

1. Raw A-2/Goat milk
2. Oysters
3. Fruit (Oranges/pineapples/papya/dates)
4. Gelatin/beef broth
5. Cacao/coffee

zewe

Fresh meat, eggs, veggies, fruits, and dairy bought from my local farmers......had quail eggs for breakfast.

Jennifer

1. Melons (watermelon, galia, orange flesh honeydew, canary etc.)
2. Fresh pressed OJ (from super sweet heirloom oranges)
3. Heirloom tomatoes (yellow and pink bicolored are my favorites)
4. Young Thai coconut meat
5. French Celtic sea salt

Blossom

Forum Supporter
It changes often for me though. A seasonal variation in my favorite foods is common. In the spring-early summer my list would have included grapes, watermelon and pineapple. I still like those but I'm not as drawn to eating them lately. Does anyone else notice this phenomenon?

DDK

It changes often for me though. A seasonal variation in my favorite foods is common. In the spring-early summer my list would have included grapes, watermelon and pineapple. I still like those but I'm not as drawn to eating them lately. Does anyone else notice this phenomenon?

Yes, for me more fruits, vegetables, wheat and potatoes in the warm months; more meat, eggs, potatoes and butter in the colder months.

Arnold Grape

Yes, I go through phases that are inexplicable. Right now it is not uncommon for me to consume nearly 1 pound of cherries in a day. Other things that are constant are: eggs; coffee; butter; and I seem to have developed a moderate addiction to Trader Joe's Unpasteurized Orange Juice, which makes everything else pale by comparison. At one point I was eating Medjool Dates from my local coop by the handful.

theLaw

1. Milk (low fat)
2. Carrots
3. Orange Juice
4. Apple Juice
5. Pepsi (real sugar)

***Liver/Oysters were not included as I consider them supplements used once per week***
***Also, salt at 1Tbsp/day, but again, it's a sup***

Jennifer

The foods I listed are staples that I don't typically grow tired of but I do notice that come winter, my cravings for coconut, avocado and olives go way up.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Yes, for me more wheat, fruits, vegetables and potatoes in the warm months; more meat, butter, potatoes in the colder months.
The foods I listed are staples that I don't typically grow tired of but I do notice that come winter, my cravings for coconut, avocado and olives go way up.
That's interesting that y'all crave heartier foods in the winter too.

Jennifer

That's interesting that y'all crave heartier foods in the winter too.
For me, they stoke the fire. If I eat more than a little fat during the summer, I'm burning up. Same with starch/potatoes. They had my temps hitting 100°F this last time around. To prevent heat stroke, I would eat them while squating over the air vent on the floor when the AC was running. Haha!

RobertJM

1. Homemade English chips (potato). I eat almost a kilo most days (salt/vinegar).
2. Cod (with the chips)
3. Ground beef (fattier the better!)
4. Chocolate? How can you not?
5. Apple & blueberry Pie (homemade of course). And if I want to get really fat I can add clotted cream to that. Oh Jesus.

And for all that phosphorous intake i add a lovely chalky calcium supplement. Good times.

Last edited:

michael94

1. Homemade English chips (potato). I eat almost a kilo most days lol (salt/vinegar)
2. Cod (with the chips)
3. Ground beef (fattier the better!)
4. Chocolate? How can you not?
5. Apple & blueberry Pie (homemade of course). And if I want to get really fat I can add clotted cream to that. Oh Jesus.

And for all that ovely phosphorous I add a calcium supplement. Yum.

the only cañcium supplement I ever liked was gypsum, calcium acetate could be nice every now n then also

which do you take and find benefit of?

RobertJM

the only cañcium supplement I ever liked was gypsum, calcium acetate could be nice every now n then also

which do you take and find benefit of?

I just bought calcium carbonate in bulk. I literally just eat it by the spoonful (100mg dosing spoon). I also take some K2. I have never seen any benefits at all from d3, just negative effects. I’ve tried many d3 supplements. All produce profoundly negative effects. Never had my levels tested, but I feel better without it. I get sun in the summer. So that’s my calcium metabolism that I try to take care of.

The calcium carbonate is the only one I’ve ever tried. It is exactly like eating chalk dust. Nothing even remotely pleasant about it. I do have a bag of gelatin caps and a day when I am bored, maybe I can cap me up some chalk powder, but I am either busy, tired or just more interested in doing something else most days at home. I guess I am lazy. Or I could try me some gypsum next time I order some more.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals