What Would Your Recommendations Be For Gut Inflammation, Gas Formation, Infection?

TreasureVibe

Hey all. As the title describes what would your recommendations be for gut inflammation, abdominal bloating, gas formation, and intestinal bacterial infection?

Thanks.

OP
T

TreasureVibe

:bump

I still think there is no real viable and effective way to kill gut bacteria. Mixing coconut oil with activated charcoal sounds just not viable and not effective for some reason. I've heard mixed reviews about grated carrot as well. Taking mushrooms I've heard before could be useful but I'm unsure what mushrooms and cooked or not. Wormwood contains nerve toxin thujone which is bad for the body.

Vitamin B2 made people feel sick.

Maybe sweet wormwood (artemisia Annua) which does not contain thujone could also kill off gut bacteria?

Anyone has good suggestions?

marcar72

Perhaps try some extended water fasts alternating with gut friendly probiotics like kefir. Extended fasts for gut bacteria kill off, then repopulate with gut friendly probiotics. :2cents:

lexis

Vegetables such as sponge gourd and drumstick(moringa) can help with gut issues

theLaw

I still think there is no real viable and effective way to kill gut bacteria. Mixing coconut oil with activated charcoal sounds just not viable and not effective for some reason. I've heard mixed reviews about grated carrot as well. Taking mushrooms I've heard before could be useful but I'm unsure what mushrooms and cooked or not. Wormwood contains nerve toxin thujone which is bad for the body.

Vitamin B2 made people feel sick.

Maybe sweet wormwood (artemisia Annua) which does not contain thujone could also kill off gut bacteria?

You're trying to think your way to a solution, instead of experimenting with these protocols.

This is a fools errand, as all of those that you listed have worked for some people, but not others on this forum.

There are plenty of ways to kill/remove gut bacteria, but the devil is in the details.

Ex:

Carrot - how much and in what form? with coconut oil? if so, how much?
AC - how fine? from what source? mixed with juice/mct or coconut oil? how much?
Antibiotics - how much? how often? what form? for how long?
Mushrooms.....???
MB.......??
.......Etc.

"The best method is experiment." - RP

Nicole W.

Zinc carnosine to heal the gut as in the case of leaky gut or ulcers, Metagenics Glutagenics powder ( consisting of the non-peaty trio of l-glutamine, DGL-Aloe) to sooth the digestive track and reduce inflammation and Lauricidin (monolaurin) to resolve candida or bacterial overgrowth.

Vinny

I use borax and propolis, sometimes vinegar enemas.
If i wasnt sensitive to hot and spicy, garlic would be my best friend

yerrag

Hey all. As the title describes what would your recommendations be for gut inflammation, abdominal bloating, gas formation, and intestinal bacterial infection?

Thanks.
Seems like there's a stew percolating there. Is bowel movement regular and are stools normal? If not, you need to restore peristalsis by enabling the muscles the muscles to power bowel movement. Maybe you're deficient in magnesium. And if it's not just magnesium, there's not enough energy from low metabolism, so is this a thyroid problem? Regular bowel movement is important as it keeps your large intestines free of stuff for bacteria to grow. When intestines are packed with stuff and going nowhere, bacteria builds up and releases gas, this is going to cause bloating and there will be flatulence.

I think magnesium acetate/bicarbonate/succinate helps, thyroid if needed, vitamin A if deficient, as well as vitamin D (best from sun exposure). Cascara sagrada as well. These are to improve bowel movement.

And if the problem isn't related to bowel movement, low-dose doxycyline could help. Use 2 x20mg daily for a month. See if it improves as your case seems to involve gut bacteria gone awry.

Starch-free and low fiber diet as base. Stay away from raw leafy greens, they are the worst ofenders. Ketotifen to get regular bowel movements, 200 mcg before bed should get you 2-3 BM a day. Papaya every day to lover inflammation. Riboflavin start with 20mg per day.

Last edited:

milkboi

Doxycycline, Cyproheptadine, Betain HCL + Preoteinase (in order of importance) helped tremendously

moa

You can just eat low fiber low fodmap sugar based snacks, and if you can digest limit to only one big starch meal per day.

Stay away from fermented foods or yogurt.

Drink a lot of the thyme infusions at night, or other like peppermint occasionally.

If you have sibo, be careful with sugars, drink more infusions after sugar ingestion.

If only bloating in the lower part of digestive tract, then you should have more than one bowel movement par day, especially always once after the biggest meal of the day, if not you have some form of constipation.

After you have solved sibo and constipation, if you still have bloating, I find starch and fruits with probiotics is a good way to restore good Flora, but don't work if you have only one bowl movement peer day or less.

Regular use of coffee will help with bowl movements.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

Melekai

Zinc carnosine to heal the gut as in the case of leaky gut or ulcers, Metagenics Glutagenics powder ( consisting of the non-peaty trio of l-glutamine, DGL-Aloe) to sooth the digestive track and reduce inflammation and Lauricidin (monolaurin) to resolve candida or bacterial overgrowth.

+1. (I add a teaspoon of minced garlic to a cup of French onion soup base, float a Tbsp of coconut oil on top. Repeat every few hours until infection symptoms are gone. Has gotten me past tainted water and at least mildly-too-old poultry exposures. Other people I've recommended this to have also achieved resolution of symptoms.)

sam7

+1. (I add a teaspoon of minced garlic to a cup of French onion soup base, float a Tbsp of coconut oil on top. Repeat every few hours until infection symptoms are gone. Has gotten me past tainted water and at least mildly-too-old poultry exposures. Other people I've recommended this to have also achieved resolution of symptoms.)

I'm going to give this a try! What is the point of the coconut oil?

bistecca

consider nutrition but also consider stress. Any chronic stressor suppresses immune function and enables stuff like gut-bacterial overgrowth and infections.

Radon is my stressor du jour.

Lewistx

Seems like there's a stew percolating there. Is bowel movement regular and are stools normal? If not, you need to restore peristalsis by enabling the muscles the muscles to power bowel movement. Maybe you're deficient in magnesium. And if it's not just magnesium, there's not enough energy from low metabolism, so is this a thyroid problem? Regular bowel movement is important as it keeps your large intestines free of stuff for bacteria to grow. When intestines are packed with stuff and going nowhere, bacteria builds up and releases gas, this is going to cause bloating and there will be flatulence.

I think magnesium acetate/bicarbonate/succinate helps, thyroid if needed, vitamin A if deficient, as well as vitamin D (best from sun exposure). Cascara sagrada as well. These are to improve bowel movement.

And if the problem isn't related to bowel movement, low-dose doxycyline could help. Use 2 x20mg daily for a month. See if it improves as your case seems to involve gut bacteria gone awry.
Need help I'm dealing with the side effects of taking a generic form of Tums lowered my stomach acid year ago 1 year persists burning feet constipation frequent urination cracking knees and no ability to build muscle I'm hpylori + 2nd round of antiboitics couldn't clear it since horrible symptoms still remain