I can't think

GelatinGoblin

As the title says. I am experiencing extreme mental and bad physical Hypometabolic and High Serotonin symptoms. Sympathic or Dorsal Nerve overactivated too I think.
Learned helplessness through the roof. Metabolic and mental energy insufficiency, everything is great labor. Experiencing High Adrenaline Mental symptoms such as Anxiety from nothing, paranoia, this feels like delirium. Can't sleep. My morality is comprised, I am experiencing great evil in my heart, find it hard to do things for the benefit of my group, family, friends. I feel alienated from reality and from social interactions. Cold hands. I do not know what to do, the worst part is that I can hardly think. Curse doctors, Serotonin is the Devil.
Contemplating LSD, but brain hasn't finished developing (<20), or mushrooms. Lord Help me! Don't know what is real anymore!

OP
GelatinGoblin

GelatinGoblin

I am even experiencing dread from the thought of calming down, improving myself (even improving myself metabolically). I think it is because it gives me the illusion of control. My G*D well I must do it, I am alone in this

faisman

Try and stick to basic foods that work for you and don't cause issues at the moment. Make sure you are eating enough.
Maybe you can consider trying some cyproheptadine. It should help calm you down even at 1mg, and will definitely help you sleep.

Damn sorry, sounds like what I went through after taking fish oil for 10 months. Feelings of alienation, depersonalization, panic attacks, unfamiliar with life and the people in it. It felt like my brain wasn't getting oxygen and that it could shut off any moment. The things I'd say that worked for me was keeping body temperature up (carbon dioxide baths, warm showers, 300WATT incandescent light, eating lots of carbs and protein, thyroid and avoiding PUFA), cyproheptadine. I've tried microdosing LSD and it did help but it's tricky, it can be too strong still and keep you awake and anxious/overthinking. High dose progesterone with some DHEA and lisuride have always been my best combo for improving overall feeling of well being and sociability. Also magnesium has helped me calm down. This was a couple years ago, definitely nowhere near this extent now, but still an upward battle. Check your body temperature though. If its low, raising it can probably fix a lot of your problems.
Hope all goes well.