When Does The Peat-body Start Buzzing With Energy?

OP
G

GreekDemiGod

@lampofred Interesting.
I will double down on carrot salat.
Might add BCAA + phenilalanyne, and Cypro.

@milkboi When I was a Carnivore, I would sometimes start my day with raw eggs, they recommended it for better energy. It did work sometimes.

lampofred

A raw egg can give you abundant energy?

Peat said it is a powerful gut disinfectant. I've only started trying it very recently but so far it seems much more effective than the carrot salad ever was for me.

milkboi

Peat said it is a powerful gut disinfectant. I've only started trying it very recently but so far it seems much more effective than the carrot salad ever was for me.

Interesting, thanks. Gotta be careful with the salmonella tho.

Vinny

Jennifer

Oh my goodness! I’m sorry it took so long to get this sorted. But, it sounds like you finally have what can help you to start feeling better. Keep us posted on how you’re doing. So scary!
Thanks, mbachiu! It was definitely scary. I thought I may have finally run out of lives, but I'm just thankful that the NDT is working. I'll be sure to update my log on how things are going. :)

Jennifer

I didnt read these studies,and i dont know anything in particular about thyroiditis,but i want to show you these headlines
and wish to say that normal and high dietary salt intake increases the Th17 Lineage of immune cells rather potently.
Maybe reduction of table salt to 2g-3g from all sources can be helpful.But much of it isnt clear.

Increased circulating pro-inflammatory cytokines and Th17 lymphocytes in Hashimoto's thyroiditis
Th17 cell plays a role in the pathogenesis of Hashimoto's thyroiditis in patients
Differentiation imbalance of Th1/Th17 in peripheral blood mononuclear cells might contribute to pathogenesis of Hashimoto's thyroiditis
Thanks for posting these links, Tristan! I'll read them after I'm done commenting. My salt intake is low since I don't crave it much and my diet is very bare-bones/unprocessed — it consists of fruit, raw coconut water, raw sugarcane juice, wild caught seafood, coconut fat, and I only use a pinch of Celtic sea salt on the seafood or under my tongue in an emergency — if I feel symptoms of adrenaline or nausea.

Vinny

YourUniverse

Yep? Another quote from Ray Peat?
Well, avidin is a substance in egg whites, which bind biotin - thus, raw eggs are thought to eventually cause biotin deficiency. I had thought raw eggs toxic for this reason as well, but had not considered intestine sterilization as a potential benefit

milkboi

Ok, so I woke up groggy, feeling a bit sick, one of my first thoughts was that today I might take a day off. Then at breakfast I took the following big-**** stack, and been feeling energized, sharp, happy and productive the whole day. I didn't even drink my usual second cup of coffee. Might be something you wanna try @GreekDemiGod

The stack was:
- Strong coffee, mixed in a big fruit smoothie (OJ, frozen tropical fruits, caseine powder, date syrup, bananas)
- around 15 mg MB
- 5mg DHEA/20mg Preg/2mg androsterone
- B complex
- Additional 500mg of B1 HCL
- Some salt
- 1 small drop Tyronene (5-8mcg)
- 1g Aspirin
- 5g glycine
- 750mg choline bitartare
- 2mg copper gluconate
- 150 mg of elemental mag from the glycinate form

I marked the supps that I think are most important when trying to reproduce the effects.

Well, avidin is a substance in egg whites, which bind biotin - thus, raw eggs are thought to eventually cause biotin deficiency. I had thought raw eggs toxic for this reason as well, but had not considered intestine sterilization as a potential benefit

+1 for avidin side effect.
Also,the Bacteria are on the eggshell foremost and can easily slip into the liquid-edible mass.
I wouldnt do it,just eat the egggs softboiled.

Also i do believe that diarrhea can come easily if someone is only slightly unable to reduce fluidvolume from the liquid-peat-diet.
So i would go for lean meat and ripe fruits as staple-foods.

ExCarniv

Also,the Bacteria are on the eggshell foremost and can easily slip into the liquid-edible mass.

Also i do believe that diarrhea can come easily if someone is only slightly unable to reduce fluidvolume from the liquid-peat-diet.

If good fruit is not available, meat and potatoes are almost a complete nutrition combination.

Just put 2200 calories of both on Chronometer and see.

Just throw liver once or twice per week, eggs, gelatin and magnesium supplement and your are covered for the most part, maybe honey for some fructose.

ExCarniv

If good fruit is not available, meat and potatoes are almost a complete nutrition combination.

Just put 2200 calories of both on Chronometer and see.

Just throw liver once or twice per week, eggs, gelatin and magnesium supplement and your are covered for the most part, maybe honey for some fructose.

D

danishispsychic

So, as I've come to understand, we're all about lowering the stress hormones, ramping up metabolism & androgens & youth hormones.
Many of us come from a background of 'running on stress hormones', and getting our energy from such hormones.
When we first lower our stress hormones, we feel down, we feel low energy. This is the point where I'm at.

My question is at what point do we start shifting into a higher gear, at which point do we reach the high-energy & low-stress state & uplifting mental mood?

What are the signs?

Is it when PUFA depletion is complete? That is a long-time, I can't live like a sedated zombie for 4 years :(

At this moment, I have:
  • no energy
  • no libido
  • no drive & lust for live
At least I'm stronger in the gym, looking back to my Carnivore times.
I do feel some short bursts of energy whenever I'm gulping down OJ or sugared water. but I want consistent high energy levels and mental clarity.
If you fruit juice fast for 30 days you can really get that non pufa buzz

Arnold Grape

Ok, so I woke up groggy, feeling a bit sick, one of my first thoughts was that today I might take a day off. Then at breakfast I took the following big-**** stack, and been feeling energized, sharp, happy and productive the whole day. I didn't even drink my usual second cup of coffee. Might be something you wanna try @GreekDemiGod

The stack was:
- Strong coffee, mixed in a big fruit smoothie (OJ, frozen tropical fruits, caseine powder, date syrup, bananas)
- around 15 mg MB
- 5mg DHEA/20mg Preg/2mg androsterone
- B complex
- Additional 500mg of B1 HCL
- Some salt
- 1 small drop Tyronene (5-8mcg)
- 1g Aspirin
- 5g glycine
- 750mg choline bitartare
- 2mg copper gluconate
- 150 mg of elemental mag from the glycinate form

I marked the supps that I think are most important when trying to reproduce the effects.

Jesus h. —

lampofred

I read that if you eat maybe 15 egg whites raw daily for weeks then you will get a biotin deficiency... I think the risk of avidin is overstated, if you are eating the yolk too then the biotin in the yolk makes up for any biotin loss caused by the egg white.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals