We Need to Shift Culture More Than Win Legal Battles

yerrag

Yes, a great need. I can understand why there is such a thing as re-education centers, as odious as that may sound. But that is if you're needing to reverse centuries of planned decay by Z people on Western civilization in one generation. Perhaps there is only that way or the highway. Or move elsewhere.

OP
rothko

rothko

Thats my thought exactly. We have to understand how to deprogram people - friends family etc and then on a larger scale deprog / win those battles. We are winning sometimes -- as that thread shows :)

Demyze

Last edited:

Ben.

Can't check the link out. I end up on the shorturl.at homepage.

Demyze

The initial quote is just empirically false

OP
rothko

rothko

The point is that the cultural changes come before the political hammers. 70s/80s/90s cultural change and seeds in media/academia etc come before the political battles over these issues. @Demyze

Demyze

The point is that the cultural changes come before the political hammers. 70s/80s/90s cultural change and seeds in media/academia etc come before the political battles over these issues. @Demyze
The culturals were created by media and academic think tanks for corporate interests, it is for an inherently political purposes that those cultures were created.

You don't even understand what the terms "liberal" and "left" mean. The public health policies enacted through state enforcement in corporate interests are anti-liberal and non-leftist.

Frankly you really need to study the history of politics and economics before you start publicly writing papers

You aren't a terrible writer in terms of form, just ignorant and uneducated

OP
rothko

rothko

The culturals were created by media and academic think tanks for corporate interests, it is for an inherently political purposes that those cultures were created.
This isnt in opposition to what i said

OP
rothko

rothko

You don't even understand what the terms "liberal" and "left" mean. The public health policies enacted through state enforcement in corporate interests are anti-liberal and non-leftist.
If youre talking about the essay, its a simple classification. im not saying they are followers of Mill. Im saying they identify as liberal and most people would call them liberal/left

OP
rothko

rothko

all these terms have layers and layers of meaning. you dont have to mean everyone of them

Norman16

subscribe if you like. criticism welcome.
I agree, yesterday, I spoke to reclaim political party leader,speaks on behalf, of Lawrence Fox U.K
I said to this fellow,we need to create our own system,or it's just, going to do the same, as in the past, Rothschild, Rocafella, running our countries, secretly,that this has to stop.
As we all know,they are the perpetrators of this agenda 21,creators of COVID zars 2 Bioweapon.
This Reclaim fellow, o he was having none of that,his wife laughing in the background, egotistical people like the same Parasites I speak of,all part of the same club.
I believe there is enough people) around the world, and here in the U.K.
to create, our own system,our peoples system,based on common law.
We don't need these legal people,dressed up in wigs,or any legal BS.
I believe, and many do,want to see Rothschilds, Rocafella.
Punished for crimes against humanity,and all others connected.
These parasites have stolen our tax,our gold,our freedoms,caused every war, Rothschilds) since Nopolionic time, ROCAFELLA runs all pharmaceuticals,Oil industry
suppressed, free energy,and destroyed breakthroughs on cancer cures.Dr Royal Raymond rife,Example)
People like the U.K Queen,black Nobility.
Nearly all so called Royals) are part of the Black Nobility)and interbred with Rothschilds.
Think? why do we pay so much tax,for what,?just so these parasites,can intern,kill,create wars, wars,and make our countries?keep paying our tax, laughing at us. With no opposition?
Time today,to walk away,and start our peoples System.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals