Vitamin E - Heart Is Beating Out Of Chest!

scoobydoo

Anyone else experience this? I’m not sure if it’s from increased metabolism or thinning blood too much?
I took 1 serving of tocovit orally with dinner
For several hours now my heart has been pounding so hard and so fast! Hands are cold but body temp is pretty good.

Velve921

I guess vitamin e is quite the metabolic stimulator for ya.

When I take estroban which has vitamin e I get quite quite the enhanced metabolic effect. I always take it in the morning when I do.

OP
S

scoobydoo

I guess vitamin e is quite the metabolic stimulator for ya.

When I take estroban which has vitamin e I get quite quite the enhanced metabolic effect. I always take it in the morning when I do.
It seems so! But the cold hands? That is one thing that seems odd

Velve921

It seems so! But the cold hands? That is one thing that seems odd

could be low metabolic support for the metabolic stimulator. Stress can rise as the body can be depleted faster.

You may need more quality food support when consuming at the same time.

OP
S

scoobydoo

could be low metabolic support for the metabolic stimulator. Stress can rise as the body can be depleted faster.

You may need more quality food support when consuming at the same time.
makes sense. I'll stick with just using it in the morning a few times a week

Sheik

Tocovit is making my heart beat faster too. This is my first time trying the 'new' version of it and I have to admit I'm a bit uncomfortable. The first time I tried it my heart started hurting a little bit, and every time after that I've noticed it beating faster.

It might be argued that it's a good sign. I'm used to being low energy and I don't tolerate things like caffeine very well. But at the same time it doesn't change the fact that I feel worse after taking it. I wonder how it would make me feel if I was generally more active and used to the high heart rate.

Note that no other vitamin E supplement has had this effect on me. It would be cool to try some pure policosanol and see if that's what is causing it.

Actually my tissues are feeling engorged with blood and it feels kind of good. Lol I mean my hands, gums, feet, and scalp.

I'm rambling at this point but I wonder if I have poor circulation and this stuff is working on the cause of it, considering my hair loss, brittle nails, and dental issues.

I'm thinking of what it was like to be a kid and playing around all the time, and having a high heart rate. Maybe I'll try to be like that. Maybe it will help with the anxiety.

Energizer

Be careful with the dosage of vitamin E, it is extremely powerful. When I was experimenting with it, I foolishly rubbed a massive glob all over my arms and my heart and temperature skyrocketed and stayed very high for hours. People that already have good thyroid function will probably notice it pushes them further in the direction of hyperthyroidism when taken chronically (which may be desirable for some people, but could also cause distress if someone doesn't understand what's going on).

Last edited:

snacks

Rostov-on-Don, Russia/Southern United States
Be careful with the dosage of vitamin E, it is extremely powerful. When I was experimenting with it, I foolishly rubbed a massive glob all over my arms and my heart and temperature skyrocketed and stayed very high for hours. People that already have good thyroid function will probably notice it pushes them further in the direction of hyperthyroidism when taken chronically (which may be desirable for some people, but could also cause distress if someone doesn't understand what's going on).

I was concerned about this in an athletic context because from the standpoint of conditioning for sportsI always associated lower heartbeat = good but I notice that when I edge into hyperthyroid symptoms (sporadic-- it's usually the opposite for me) or even just healthy function I don't wind as easily doing sprints even though my heartbeat is faster and I feel like I'm breathing somewhat harder. My resting heart rate a few months ago was 45 and I ran a 5:30 mile and now it's more like 60 and I run... a 5:30 mile so I'm really not sure it matters as much as people think it does when people say things like oh lance armstrong has a heart rate of negative twenty.

burtlancast

It's a sign of a potent product.

With other commercial products, you might need 3-6 pills or more at 400 IU to achieve the same effect: the muscle heart receives more oxygen because the Vit E spares it to react with lipids in the blood: that's why it's called an antioxidant.

Because it receives more oxygen, it beats more powerfully: check your blood pressure: 1/3 of people see no change, 1/3 see a drop and 1/3 get an increase: eventually, after a few months of use, the Vit E works to develop/widen the existing/new small micro-vessels and it causes for the blood pressure to normalize back to their original values.

It's all explained in the Vit E books by the Shute brothers.

It's a sign of a potent product.

With other commercial products, you might need 3-6 pills or more at 400 IU to achieve the same effect: the muscle heart receives more oxygen because the Vit E spares it to react with lipids in the blood: that's why it's called an antioxidant.

Because it receives more oxygen, it beats more powerfully: check your blood pressure: 1/3 of people see no change, 1/3 see a drop and 1/3 get an increase: eventually, after a few months of use, the Vit E works to develop/widen the existing/new small micro-vessels and it causes for the blood pressure to normalize back to their original values.

It's all explained in the Vit E books by the Shute brothers.
@burtlancast May I ask if you supplement with Vitamin E, does etectera :D

postman

There is something that's odd with the tocovit supplement. The vitamin e in it is really good and potent, but there is something else in it that can cause a stress reaction. I don't know if it's the policosanol. I found that the stress reaction reduced after repeated use, but it still has some of those negative effects, although less of it.

Sheik

Come to think of it, the original Tocovit didn't have that effect on me at all. So it wouldn't make sense that it's the policosanol, unless the new version is 100x more potent somehow.

And I can't imagine it simply being a more potent vitamin E because other vitamin E supplements have had a strong positive effect on me while not causing any noticeable change to my heart.

@haidut How much have you taken the 'new', more refined Tocovit?

Lollipop2

I rub (not foolishly) a good amount of Tocovit maybe 2 times a week on my arms, neck and it raises my temperature and seriously, I feel more energized. If this has moved me towards hyperthyroid temporary state, I’ll take it.

edit: I love Tocovit. Best Vit E product.

Energizer

Yeah, I should have been more clear that I am not intending to imply an inherent danger of vitamin E. My experience was with a brand called Lotioncrafter. I am in my late 20s now and previously was in my early 20s when I took it so I probably am more sensitive to thyroid stimulating substances. I respect that people have different responses to these things and they have therapeutic value.

Recoen

I rub (not foolishly) a good amount of Tocovit maybe 2 times a week on my arms, neck and it raises my temperature and seriously, I feel more energized. If this has moved me towards hyperthyroid temporary state, I’ll take it.

edit: I love Tocovit. Best Vit E product.
Out of curiosity, is there any reason you don’t use less more often?

burtlancast

@burtlancast May I ask if you supplement with Vitamin E, does etectera :D

I've been taking Vit E for the last 15 years: i now use dry instead of oil. At first i was using 1600 IU per day, and it raised my blood pressure: so now i take 400 IU every other day, with the hope of being able to increase it to at least 800 or more: at that level, one is protected against infarcts and strokes.

It always gives me a well being and libido boost.

Maljam

I've been taking Vit E for the last 15 years: i now use dry instead of oil. At first i was using 1600 IU per day, and it raised my blood pressure: so now i take 400 IU every other day, with the hope of being able to increase it to at least 800 or more: at that level, one is protected against infarcts and strokes.

It always gives me a well being and libido boost.

Was there a reason you opt for the dry version instead of oil?

burtlancast

Was there a reason you opt for the dry version instead of oil?

Sure: almost all sold vit e supplements come in vegetable oil.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals