Vitamin C

InChristAlone

I doubt that we need at least 3g to maintain health, my guess would be around that range.
Do you think it's possible that there are vit C supplements on the market providing part of their product as dummy rounds and therefore needing higher dosages to reach the desired effect? Or perhaps there are enough oxidants from contamination that part of its reducing nature is lost before abortI mean, absorption? I linked Ray's interview because I can't think for myself and I don't trust my experience, but I don't represent the forum; if anything, I'm just one of pboy's pawns.
I have heard Peat's stance many times. If anyone wants to read my recovery they can go to my log, but if this substance was so contaminated and produced so much free radicals and allergenicity I wouldn't be where I am today. They are literally bringing people back from the dead with IV vitamin C. If it was so toxic they would die very quickly after sending it straight to the blood of septic patients.
Sometimes I wonder why Peat is so against it. It could bankrupt hospitals.

Amazoniac

I have heard Peat's stance many times. If anyone wants to read my recovery they can go to my log, but if this substance was so contaminated and produced so much free radicals and allergenicity I wouldn't be where I am today. They are literally bringing people back from the dead with IV vitamin C. If it was so toxic they would die very quickly after sending it straight to the blood of septic patients.
Sometimes I wonder why Peat is so against it. It could bankrupt hospitals.
With massive doses it no longer works as a reductant, so it works by different means which are no longer affected by these contaminants..

InChristAlone

With massive doses it no longer works as a reductant, so it works by different means which are no longer affected by these contaminants..
Yes I am aware the dose achievable through IV produces different effects than through oral use, but that interview by Peat he was literally saying they put the C in distilled water and watched it produce free radicals. What does that even mean for the human body? That's a test tube study. Plus he takes it a step further and says it'd be like getting a lethal dose of xrays. Again that clearly has not shown to be the case in humans.

cyclops

All I know is I supplement with vitamins A,B,D,E & K. C always feels left out and wants to join the party. I'm stern though; I say no evil vitamin you are not welcome here!

Frankdee20

Listen, if Animals synthesize ridiculous amounts of ascorbate, especially under stress, then what the hell is wrong with humans supplementing a little ? Do what ever feels okay. I can’t tell these days why my mood has been so good, I suspect it’s Zinc acting on 5ht1a, or vitamin C synthesizing neurotransmitters. Zinc and vitamin c are frowned upon on this site, but I don’t care what Peat says.... Just do it !

cyclops

Listen, if Animals synthesize ridiculous amounts of ascorbate, especially under stress, then what the hell is wrong with humans supplementing a little ? Do what ever feels okay. I can’t tell these days why my mood has been so good, I suspect it’s Zinc acting on 5ht1a, or vitamin C synthesizing neurotransmitters. Zinc and vitamin c are frowned upon on this site, but I don’t care what Peat says.... Just do it !

Blasphemy. How much you take?

Amazoniac

Yes I am aware the dose achievable through IV produces different effects than through oral use, but that interview by Peat he was literally saying they put the C in distilled water and watched it produce free radicals. What does that even mean for the human body? That's a test tube study. Plus he takes it a step further and says it'd be like getting a lethal dose of xrays. Again that clearly has not shown to be the case in humans.
He was just pointing out that it's highly contaminated and probably not as strong as before, not that it will kill you.
I suppose that with excessive doses it stops affecting your minerals as well, maybe that's why you don't think it's a problem.
The bowel tolerance is not the optimal amount that you should take, but it's a good measure of your current state.

Frankdee20

Am I going to oxidize now and die ? I smoke ciggarettes (every cigarette uses up 35 mg of ascorbate) so I really don’t care what anyone has to say about my ascorbate use. I will not condone any intervention ! Lol

GAF

Am I going to oxidize now and die ? I smoke ciggarettes (every cigarette uses up 35 mg of ascorbate) so I really don’t care what anyone has to say about my ascorbate use. I will not condone any intervention ! Lol

Yes. Smoking is a Death Cult and adding C makes it a Double Down and Dirty Self-Immolation Rapid Onset Puff You're Gone in Hours Death Cult

Frankdee20

Yes. Smoking is a Death Cult and adding C makes it a Double Down and Dirty Self-Immolation Rapid Onset Puff You're Gone in Hours Death Cult

Ah, I’ve been waiting my entire life for a death cult. I’m sorry, but your saying I’m better off without any ascorbate ? It helps maintain the integrity of my capillaries, it helps maintain collagen synthesis, it helps synthesize cetacholamines... Telling me it’s bad is like telling a liberal MSNBC isn’t biased.

InChristAlone

Ah, I’ve been waiting my entire life for a death cult. I’m sorry, but your saying I’m better off without any ascorbate ? It helps maintain the integrity of my capillaries, it helps maintain collagen synthesis, it helps synthesize cetacholamines... Telling me it’s bad is like telling a liberal MSNBC isn’t biased.
Yes please continue taking it.

InChristAlone

He was just pointing out that it's highly contaminated and probably not as strong as before, not that it will kill you.
I suppose that with excessive doses it stops affecting your minerals as well, maybe that's why you don't think it's a problem.
The bowel tolerance is not the optimal amount that you should take, but it's a good measure of your current state.
Why do you suppose the more you take the less it would effect someone? The lady whom I buy it from, she went from not being able to flush til she was pouring it down her throat (around 50 grams) to having a BT of like 3-4 grams. She lives a very productive life now whereas before she was sick not able to even care for her children. Peat surmised it's the laxative. But I only just in the last few months been doing more than a couple grams a day and yet I was still getting all the benefits without it being a laxative.

Last edited:

InChristAlone

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals