Vitamin A Corrects Psoriasis Biological Abnormality

OP
S
Refresh my memory, how long do you feel then we should take the vitamin A to completely clear acne and you think that once its cleared, should we have to continuously take this amount? Costly health complication if so.
For me it just follows normal acne cycle times. So in about a month from when I start taking care of it, most pimples will have gone and none will have replaced them. Indeed I can't stop taking vitamin A or it comes back.

EIRE24

For me it just follows normal acne cycle times. So in about a month from when I start taking care of it, most pimples will have gone and none will have replaced them. Indeed I can't stop taking vitamin A or it comes back.
I wish I had the same problem to be honest. I still have not figured out what causes my acne. So how much vitamin A do you have to take? What is your diet like and do you eat liver?

OP
S
I wish I had the same problem to be honest. I still have not figured out what causes my acne. So how much vitamin A do you have to take? What is your diet like and do you eat liver?
Just like 10 drops retinil every couple of days.

OP
S
Where do you apply them? Do you eat much fat to make sure that the vitamin A is being absorbed?
Nah it's acetate... tongue or scalp (new experiment).

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals