Low Toxin Lifestyle Vitamin A and Breastfeeding

High_Prob

How about the vitamin A in breast milk? Wouldn’t that be extremely toxic for a newborn?

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
How about the vitamin A in breast milk? Wouldn’t that be extremely toxic for a newborn?
Yes, it will. But mothers detox all poisons through their breast milk, heavy metals, mercury, etc etc. Breast milk is still the best way to go, but if the mother is toxic then baby is gonna partake in it also.

mosaic01

Ideally a woman would have detoxed her excessive stores of toxins before having children. The most important imprinting phase for the child happens during the 9 months of pregnancy.

Progesterone has been used in pregnency to produce highly intelligent children. It seems the reason for this is that progesterone keeps all the poisons out of the blood stream, and stabilizes blood sugar. Potentially making the mother more toxic, but the offspring will be better off.

I would generally worry more about these 9 months than about the consequences of breastmilk. Breastmilk contains a lot of protective factors. A newborn receiving breastmilk (directly via the breasts, not bottles) is essential for emotional bonding between mother and child, and emotional safety is one of the most important factors for future health. During the first 1-2 years, the child needs to have constant access to both the mother and the breast milk to keep blood sugar stable and stress hormones down.

I think progest-e could be used to protect the unborn, if the woman tolerates it well and feels better on it.

The best solution is to go through detoxification for maybe 2-3 years before getting pregnant.

Last edited:

Osukhan

i wonder if morning sickness is a quick purge of toxins that many women experience

InChristAlone

i wonder if morning sickness is a quick purge of toxins that many women experience
Apparently it's actually from too much sulfite.

tallglass13

In Grant's book, he wrote about Progesterone increased the RBP, so when a mother is Pregnant, she has 1000x more Progesterone than any other times. This will increase the safety of the fetus, and increase the number of RBP's protecting the fetus from any "free Retinoic Acids". While Breastfeeding a newborn, I can only assume the RBP remain increased. Like Charlie stated, toxins can go into the breast milk by proxy. This is why women have to be careful drinking alcohol during breast feeding since the alcohol will go into the milk.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals