Videos, Articles, Graphs showing true harm of Covid shots to help friends and family members refuse the Covid shot

OP
L

Lollipop2

Great, finally. Just bought ivermectin pigeon version lol :): Just keeping it handy just in case. Do you know what peat thinks about ivermectin?
I remember vaguely him saying like it is hard on the virus but also hard on the system. His suggestions of Aspirin, progesterone, Vit d, zinc are better for the system. Methylene Blue also seems to be good. Most people won’t do that kind of research so ivermectin would work for them.

P

Peatness

I remember vaguely him saying like it is hard on the virus but also hard on the system. His suggestions of Aspirin, progesterone, Vit d, zinc are better for the system. Methylene Blue also seems to be good. Most people won’t do that kind of research so ivermectin would work for them.
Thanks

J.R.K

Johns Hopkins Prof: Half Of Americans Have Natural Immunity; Dismissing It Is ‘Biggest failure Of Medical Leadership’​

I love this @Lollypop2! Nothing to out of place in the statement,”herd immunity can only be achieved by vaccines”. “Natural immunity through infection is not good enough”.
I would ostracize this but the mere fact that this is now the global position of most governments is enough to show the intelligence in the above statements.
The real question is how do we move these people in power to this realization.

J.R.K

I would throw in @haiduts study on apiginen, naringinin and glycine, that prevent the virus from either entering the cell or preventing it from forming a capsid thereby making it more identifiable to our immune cells and easy prey to dispose and dispatch. The thing I like about this is that it seems to be universal for all viruses.

OP
L

Lollipop2

I love this @Lollypop2! Nothing to out of place in the statement,”herd immunity can only be achieved by vaccines”. “Natural immunity through infection is not good enough”.
I would ostracize this but the mere fact that this is now the global position of most governments is enough to show the intelligence in the above statements.
The real question is how do we move these people in power to this realization.
I really think it is starting to happen. This week’s Highwire show was FANTASTIC. Dr. McCollough from Dallas was on.

Forsythia

“just convince two people what they have been told is a lie”. We cannot convince everyone but two people that’s possible.
I thought I had convinced two people not to get the vaccine. I just heard that both of them, within the last week, have gotten the jab.

I am now the only person I know who has not been vaccinated.

J.R.K

I thought I had convinced two people not to get the vaccine. I just heard that both of them, within the last week, have gotten the jab.

Well look on the bright side - you will have an easy time keeping track of all the members in the control group now!

P

Peatness

I would throw in @haiduts study on apiginen, naringinin and glycine, that prevent the virus from either entering the cell or preventing it from forming a capsid thereby making it more identifiable to our immune cells and easy prey to dispose and dispatch. The thing I like about this is that it seems to be universal for all viruses.
Thank you. My list is growing, feeling ready for battle. Thank God for this forum and Dr Peat.

OP
L

Lollipop2

Frustrating but honestly many people are now refusing. Now you have an opportunity to make new friends who resonate with you.

OP
L

Lollipop2

Thank you. My list is growing, feeling ready for battle. Thank God for this forum and Dr Peat.
+1 The wisdom from Ray has made the most difference in my health than anything else in my life.

P

Peatness

I deleted this video because having watched it all I believe it may be offensive to some forum members. I try to practice love and acceptance of people without judgment. This is difficult for me but I do everything in my power to achieve it.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
L

Lollipop2

I am truly encouraged by the number of people rejecting the injections at this point. Good work everyone who has contributed to this thread. Thank you dearly!

Last edited:
P

Peatness

She has certainly given me a new perspective.
They have just exposed Dolly Parton, she has been promoting vaccines. She sings 'vaccine vaccine vaccine' in the tune of Jolene. It turns out she has shares in Moderna. Now she has been filmes taking the shot....lets hope its not a placebo. Sorry, I can't help myself, I have zero tolerance for greed.

OP
L

Lollipop2

Thanks for sharing. Crazy how they speak about a “third wave”. Nonsense.

TomS

Here is my contribution, facebook discrimated my upload about natural ways. Part of it is German language.

Attachments

• Facebook.png
    Facebook.png
    26.9 KB · Views: 32

David PS

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals