Videos, Articles, Graphs showing true harm of Covid shots to help friends and family members refuse the Covid shot

J.R.K

Thank you. My list is growing, feeling ready for battle. Thank God for this forum and Dr Peat.
I think @Pina that most of us are ready for this virus and probably a good percentage have already faced it, won, and didn’t even know we were in the battle.

TomS

@David PS Thanks for the info.
Indian covid version reached Hungary. Since last week people dont have to wear face mask at public places, if they own a covid card.
A lady wrote me via facebook, she has got international covid vaccination card, however, could not go into zoo, as she had no card issued in Hungary. In Hungary vaccination rate is over 50%. Here in Germany (and Austria) tests are free. Aldi sells tests at 3,5-4 Euro.
In Austria, people can do test at home, and if they upload test result to central system, then they get green covid card.
I live next the border of Germany, so I usually ride my bycicle over the border to Salzburg (Austria) without any controls.

P

Peatness

I think @Pina that most of us are ready for this virus and probably a good percentage have already faced it, won, and didn’t even know we were in the battle.
If vaccine transmission is a possibility (we know the potential exists) then all of us are in danger. Whatever is shedding from the injections will be ubiquitous. They will show up in the water supply, food supply, and unavoidable person to person contact. If injected person are mutating more virulent viruses equally we are all at risk. Also, some of us have had PCR tests. I have nightmares about what’s lurking up my nostrils lol. I believe we are at war.

J.R.K

@David PS Thanks for the info.
Indian covid version reached Hungary. Since last week people dont have to wear face mask at public places, if they own a covid card.
A lady wrote me via facebook, she has got international covid vaccination card, however, could not go into zoo, as she had no card issued in Hungary. In Hungary vaccination rate is over 50%. Here in Germany (and Austria) tests are free. Aldi sells tests at 3,5-4 Euro.
In Austria, people can do test at home, and if they upload test result to central system, then they get green covid card.
I live next the border of Germany, so I usually ride my bycicle over the border to Salzburg (Austria) without any controls.
Very interesting how that works in Germany. So to clarify my understanding, as long as you test negative and you enter it into the central system you may go anywhere you wish and not be vaccinated?
Sounds very Orwellian, to me.

Zpol

View: https://youtu.be/WS953NNws3E

This brave Dr Michael Yeadon speaks at the 6-minute 30 point approximately,
This is from the mass freedom rally in UK, it could be London but I'm not exactly sure.
I would advise earphones but what he has to say is very very important and anyone trying to convince their family should get them to listen. I'm very aware this information is already out there especially on this forum but the fact that he's out in public in the rain might relate better to the general public

I didn't watch this in time; now it's gone. Can someone please tell me the gist of it?

David PS

A segment from the HighWire
- Ron Pauls thoughts on whether the vaccine is better than natural immuity
- An analogy that the immune system is like a detective that responose to the entire virus not just the spike
- Results that show immunity still exists in living survivors of the 1918 Spanish Flu
-the survirors were 91-101 years old and over 90% still had natural immunity

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/axsMjJPYRQrz/

David PS

TomS

Very interesting how that works in Germany. So to clarify my understanding, as long as you test negative and you enter it into the central system you may go anywhere you wish and not be vaccinated?
Sounds very Orwellian, to me.
I am not vaccinated and do not want to be vaccinated against covid or any other shxt, and have never done testing.
I think my immune system works well, have not been ill for 10 years.
Now I can not do any sports as places are closed, however, I ride my bycicle and Austrian side of the border river there are lot of open air sport facilities, free. Salzburg is 7 km far (4,5 miles) forth and back 15 km, and I often take 15-20 km tours along border river on both sides.

P

Peatness

Michelle Obama endorsing the covid injection, the world has really gone mad. Surely, not. I can't post the video, its very patronizining. What a disappointment. She can't be blind to the dangers, what is her motive?

Doc Sandoz

I didn't watch this in time; now it's gone. Can someone please tell me the gist of it?
I watched it. Yeadon appears under a Victorian gazebo in a park in the rain with several hundred people in attendance. He basically gives to a very responsive crowd an abbreviated version of what he says in the longer videos.

J.R.K

I am not vaccinated and do not want to be vaccinated against covid or any other shxt, and have never done testing.
I think my immune system works well, have not been ill for 10 years.
Now I can not do any sports as places are closed, however, I ride my bycicle and Austrian side of the border river there are lot of open air sport facilities, free. Salzburg is 7 km far (4,5 miles) forth and back 15 km, and I often take 15-20 km tours along border river on both sides.
I agree with you @on this whole vaccination issue @TomS. I think your bike riding tour sounds like a little piece of Heaven. It must be a great view going past the river, possibly the mountains in the background?
It is tough not being able to gather and see friends and family but I think one can find some solace in solitude as well being alone does not necessarily have to equal being lonely.
I am curious though if the government in your neck of the woods are pushing hard to get the vaccine? Are they trying to mandate the vaccine passport?
I live in Ontario Canada, I find that they are pushing hard on both these issues, as of late our Federal government is now trying to pass legislation that will give them the power to censor the internet and social media platforms. The reasoning is to stop people that post racial hatred issues. My issue with it is simply,”that once you start on that pathway it allows for many things to be labelled as inappropriate material for viewing and therefore is censored.

Missenger

Michelle Obama endorsing the covid injection, the world has really gone mad. Surely, not. I can't post the video, its very patronizining. What a disappointment. She can't be blind to the dangers, what is her motive?
The Obamas are blatant communists, I don't know how that wouldn't be obvious enough, they already had a video with Bush and Obama together marketing it.

Zpol

I watched it. Yeadon appears under a Victorian gazebo in a park in the rain with several hundred people in attendance. He basically gives to a very responsive crowd an abbreviated version of what he says in the longer videos.
Ok, so nothing new. Thank you!

Giraffe

I think this interview has not been linked here yet, published on 26 April.

"Interview with Michael Yeadon, former Vice President and Chief Science Officer of Pfizer, where he worked for 16 years. He outlines his position on the pandemic, the vaccine, the issue of variants, boosters and the loss of our civil liberties. It is truly an appeal to the world."

Michael Yeadon | Full Interview | Planet Lockdown (rumble.com)

Giraffe

There are lots of links below that video.

"Former Pfizer VP Tells RFK, Jr.: Young, Healthy People Shouldn’t Be Coerced Into Taking ‘Experimental’ Vaccines (Text and Audio)
Dr. Mike Yeadon, former vice president of Pfizer, expressed his uncertainty about the safety of mRNA vaccine technology in an interview with Children’s Health Defense Chairman Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., on the “RFK Jr The Defender Podcast.” COVID vaccines are “a completely novel technology” that should not be called vaccines, according to Dr. Mike Yeadon, former vice president and chief scientist for allergy and respiratory at Pfizer. In an interview with Children’s Health Defense, Chairman Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., on the “RFK Jr. The Defender Podcast,” Yeadon said he was surprised to learn COVID vaccines used mRNA technology.
by Children's Health Defense Team"

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. Interviews Dr. Michael Yeadon (bitchute.com)

OP
L

Lollipop2

There are lots of links below that video.

"Former Pfizer VP Tells RFK, Jr.: Young, Healthy People Shouldn’t Be Coerced Into Taking ‘Experimental’ Vaccines (Text and Audio)
Dr. Mike Yeadon, former vice president of Pfizer, expressed his uncertainty about the safety of mRNA vaccine technology in an interview with Children’s Health Defense Chairman Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., on the “RFK Jr The Defender Podcast.” COVID vaccines are “a completely novel technology” that should not be called vaccines, according to Dr. Mike Yeadon, former vice president and chief scientist for allergy and respiratory at Pfizer. In an interview with Children’s Health Defense, Chairman Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., on the “RFK Jr. The Defender Podcast,” Yeadon said he was surprised to learn COVID vaccines used mRNA technology.
by Children's Health Defense Team"

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. Interviews Dr. Michael Yeadon (bitchute.com)
These are fantastic! Thank you @Giraffe. What a fabulous source of information this thread is!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals