Videos, Articles, Graphs showing true harm of Covid shots to help friends and family members refuse the Covid shot

Zpol

only heard Mullis say it is not for testing at all.
As I recall, Mullis said that it could never be used for testing for infection specifically (as in quantitative testing).
It's only use is for qualitative testing at the cycle threshold he listed. Although I think this presentation was excellent, I do wish Fleming would have gone into more detail on the quantitative vs qualitative aspect.

Birdie

As I recall, Mullis said that it could never be used for testing for infection specifically (as in quantitative testing).
It's only use is for qualitative testing at the cycle threshold he listed. Although I think this presentation was excellent, I do wish Fleming would have gone into more detail on the quantitative vs qualitative aspect.
Yes. I thought it was for use in research, in the lab. Flemming said its useful if use up to 20 cycles so that's interesting. Not a big deal.

OP
L

Lollipop2

Mine is 3hr 14min. It stops before the questions. Does anybody know how to view the question and answer part? And is the Q&A the other hour and 15 minutes? I learned a lot. One thing I question is Flemming's view that Kary Mullis wanted the PCR done for testing at 20 cycles. I'd only heard Mullis say it is not for testing at all.
It did stop before the Q & A sadly. Strange about your timing. It was definitely a 5 hour stream on my phone. It was not meant for diagnostic testing but definitely for laboratory and research testing.

OP
L

Lollipop2

The event 21 video probably supersedes this one, however, this is a gem of an interview that explains the gain of function modifications.

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/sJaEF9GxTQoH/

Now a new drug has been approved, the first one since 2003, just in time for the predicted prion diseases

Alzheimer’s drug, aducanumab, gives first new hope in 20 years | News | The Times

Apparently the FDA had a scandal over this:

2B0B06FF-EC82-4FA6-816D-61D513ADB063.jpeg

Birdie

Push back against Mandatory COVID-19 vaccinations! Here is information based on publicly available sources – that you can use to write a letter or with which to seek the assistance of legal counsel:

There are No Licensed COVID-19 Vaccines in the U.S presently[1]. All COVID-19 vaccines are currently approved only as Emergency Use Authorized (EUAs) only – and “approval” does not mean “licensed.”

Giraffe

Great interview. Thanks for posting.

The part starting around the 54 minutes mark is explained very good. He explains that the mRNA is modified to make it stable (enzymes in our body would otherwise destroy it in minutes). So it's a completely foreign, brand new chemical substance. Pharmacokinetics (where does it go in the body and how long does it stay there) and pharmacodynamics (what does it do there) have not been done. Vaccine manufacturers are not required to do this. If these substances were not called vaccines, they would not even have made it to the phase I trial. They would have failed before. And by chance Moderna and BioNTech never before brought anything to market.

Last edited:
P

Peatness

COVID-19 RNA Based Vaccines and the Risk of Prion Disease

Attachments

• COVID 19 RNA Based Vaccines and the Risk of Prion Disease Classen MD.pdf
    302.7 KB · Views: 16
P

Peatness

Hey everyone @Pina @Giraffe @bzmazu @David PS thank you for contributing to this thread. These are great additions! I have been out of pocket so to speak. Very happy this thread is continuing.
You are welcome. It’s impossible to live as though none of this is happening. Posting on the forum feels like the least I can do. If Canada has done a deal with Pfizer till 2024 that means there is no end in sight.

P

Peatness