Videos, Articles, Graphs showing true harm of Covid shots to help friends and family members refuse the Covid shot

mm33

Forum Supporter
Another mercola article: basically summarizing Seneff & Mikovits on what the covid vax does to us. He does interject his intermittent fasting thoughts towards the end but overall very good read.

OP
L

Lollipop2

Another mercola article: basically summarizing Seneff & Mikovits on what the covid vax does to us. He does interject his intermittent fasting thoughts towards the end but overall very good read.

Hey thanks @mm33 for sharing!

mm33

Forum Supporter
And one more from global research basically summarizing a lot of what went previously

P

Peatness

This was posted on another thread about contaminated proteins in the Astra Zeneca vaccine. Heat shock proteins.

Post in thread 'Covid "Vaccine" Adverse Reaction Reports (Post Here)'
Covid "Vaccine" Adverse Reaction Reports (Post Here)
Yes, i saw this. I fear for a lot of people I know who choose astraZeneca because they were convinced it was safer because it was not an mRNA. I suspect the protein contamination is likely to be an issue with all of them.

Last edited by a moderator:
P

Peatness

And one more from global research basically summarizing a lot of what went previously

That's why they are rushing to get this into people before they come to their senses.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
L

Lollipop2

Yes, i saw this. I fear for a lot of people I know who choose astraZeneca because they were convinced it was safer because if was not an mRNA. I suspect the protein contamination is likely to be an issue with all of them.
Sad really. I fear many many will die from these vaccines.

Birdie

Re legal action, my lawyer husband says that the courts will take years. He said he thinks you can trust Clarence Thomas. The others have marginal principles.

I agree with @bzmazu that we need a spokesperson people will listen to and we think that would be Dr McCullough. I think Dr Yeager is a big help in talking to young people like he did at the UK rally. Some of the others have good intentions but are not really good at rallying people. McCullough is at the top with heading medical organizations and actually treating patients himself.

OP
L

Lollipop2

Re legal action, my lawyer husband says that the courts will take years. He said he thinks you can trust Clarence Thomas. The others have marginal principles.

I agree with @bzmazu that we need a spokesperson people will listen to and we think that would be Dr McCullough. I think Dr Yeager is a big help in talking to young people like he did at the UK rally. Some of the others have good intentions but are not really good at rallying people. McCullough is at the top with heading medical organizations and actually treating patients himself.
I agree about the courts - but we still need to full court press with 1,000’s of lawsuits. I agree about Dr. McCullough and Dr. Fleming and Luc Montaignier and Dolores Cahill.

Birdie

Reposting this here because it is so important.

Thread '5 hr Covid Presentation by Dr. Fleming'
5 hr Covid Presentation by Dr. Fleming
Mine is 3hr 14min. It stops before the questions. Does anybody know how to view the question and answer part? And is the Q&A the other hour and 15 minutes? I learned a lot. One thing I question is Flemming's view that Kary Mullis wanted the PCR done for testing at 20 cycles. I'd only heard Mullis say it is not for testing at all.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals