Videos, Articles, Graphs showing true harm of Covid shots to help friends and family members refuse the Covid shot

P

Peatness

That is the part that embarrassed me the most, Dr Hoffe in the article above shows some of that courage that is a legacy for our Canadian heroes, but why is he in the minority?
Why is he being persecuted?
These are people who were fear mongers and pressured to be vaccinated who now are going to have lifelong or life ending health problems and our health agencies want to sweep this under the rug, and say everything is going to be fine? Just make sure everyone gets vaccinated so we all can be safe and go back to normal.
There are a lot of cowards around. Not many people will put principals over material gain. In the UK I've noticed that the minority celebrities have stopped trying to pursuade vaccine uptake by minority groups....I think they may be realising they have been used. B----dy Lenny Henry, I wonder how he is going to feel when he realises he may have unwittingly encouraged many black people to roll up their sleeves. You could call it assisted suicide!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

J.R.K

I agree completely. Really too bad about spreading the ketosis answer along with good info. And always the hypoxia thing...
My daughter says she and her boys won't get jabbed, but who knows as pressure builds to do so.
Hopefully they will keep the faith. The peer pressure thing can be extremely powerful and overwhelming as we have seen throughout this entire ordeal. People even reporting their friends, family members and neighbours for not being in compliance for some emergency rule with no scientific data to validate the regulations, just a do as I say or else type attitude. Totalitarianism at its finest.

J.R.K

There are a lot of cowards around. Not many people will put principals over material gain. In the UK I've noticed that the minority celebrities have stopped trying to pursuade vaccine uptake by minority groups....I think they may be realising they have been used. B----dy Lenny Henry, I wonder how he is going to feel when he realises he may have unwittingly encouraged many black people to roll up their sleeves. You could call it assisted suicide!!!
The phrase ,”think before you speak or act”, is a mantra that I like to try to live my life by, I emphasize the word try as some days I am more successful in accomplishing this than others. But I digress, people who are encouraging this vaccine have large influence on our social media laden population and give it a sense of false credibility. I have learned a long time ago that no one will have your better needs at heart as much as you do. On this issue it has never been more important to do your homework, the big advantage that this side of the argument has is that the big pharmaceutical companies behind these ,”vaccines”, is that they have no clinical data that they can put out and say,”see here is the trial results,these are the antibody titrates, here is the T cell activation, here is the drop in viral load after exposure to infection”.

OP
L

Lollipop2

I think the topic of ketosis needs to be taken into context. After all Dr peat recommends keto acids for kidney health and ammonia clearance. Perhaps I've got the wrong end of the stick. Please correct me if I have. The important revelations needs attention. Judy Mikovits suggests there is a deliberate attempt to attack particular ethnic groups with these injections. She says, “we know the mechanisms. We know that the Blacks can't degrade RNA viruses. We know that from the studies all the way back to MMR (measles, mumps, and rubella). The MMR vaccine is associated with ITP. The MMR says it right there on the package insert. So people having had these vaccines and already with an inability that was there where the viruses were doing damage with the XMRV”. I dont't know about anyone else but this sends shudders down my spin. If these injections are shipped out and used on Africans, and the are, it is murder.
It is Dr. Mercola pushing that narrative hard for years now. Sad really he has some good ideas, but sadly waaaay off in his dietary advice. I mean look at him physically - doesn’t look like a healthy man.

Doc Sandoz

Dr Tenpenny - new video 22/05/2021

<iframe width="640" height="360" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" style="border: none;" src="
View: https://www.bitchute.com/embed/qxj2NJ1cwvyQ/
"></iframe>

If you are trying to save someone who might be persuadable from the "jab" don't rely on this video. It is largely humorous polemics made to spur on people, those who are already against the vaccine, to acts of resistance. Instead try one of Michael Yeadon's talks, which focus almost entirely upon fact and evidence. I played both for persons I think are persuadable. Tenpenny led to groans and guffaws - after less than 15 minutes I had to switch it off or lose them, while Yeadon's arguments were attentively listened to and actually sank in.

Last edited:

Rick K

If you are trying to save someone who might be persuadable from the "jab" don't rely on this video. It is mostly humorous polemics made to spur on people, those who are already against the vaccine, to acts of resistance. Instead try one of Michael Yeadon's talks, which focus almost entirely upon fact and evidence. I played both for persons I think are persuadable. Tenpenny led to groans and guffaws - after less than 15 minutes I had to switch it off or lose them, while Yeadon's arguments were attentively listened to and actually sank in.

This one's gold. A tad technical for the uninitiated.

mm33

Forum Supporter
It is Dr. Mercola pushing that narrative hard for years now. Sad really he has some good ideas, but sadly waaaay off in his dietary advice. I mean look at him physically - doesn’t look like a healthy man.
Speaking of Dr Mercola here's a really good article from today with links to Dr Stephanie Seneff's full paper, interesting but also quite scary unfortunately.

OP
L

Lollipop2

Speaking of Dr Mercola here's a really good article from today with links to Dr Stephanie Seneff's full paper, interesting but also quite scary unfortunately.

This is good. Thank you for this article!

Doc Sandoz

The "vaccinated" exhaling exosomes - with RNA for creating modified spike proteins that don't fold properly - floating around for all to breathe?

Permanent inflammation? Prions? Scary stuff !

Will the front-line immune response in mucosal tissue of those who avoided the jab be able to stop these things?

Last edited:
P

Peatness

If you are trying to save someone who might be persuadable from the "jab" don't rely on this video. It is largely humorous polemics made to spur on people, those who are already against the vaccine, to acts of resistance. Instead try one of Michael Yeadon's talks, which focus almost entirely upon fact and evidence. I played both for persons I think are persuadable. Tenpenny led to groans and guffaws - after less than 15 minutes I had to switch it off or lose them, while Yeadon's arguments were attentively listened to and actually sank in.
There are plenty of Michael Yeadon and Dr Flemming videos on the forum. Dr Tenpenny deserves the platform as she has been an advocate for vaccine safety for more than 2 decades, long before it became fashionable. That talk was tailored and targeted at a specific demographic which is what a good presentation ought to do. She deliberately boiled information down to basic which is sometimes useful. I will continue to post her material. Dr Merritt, Polley Tommey, Dr Susanne Humphries, and many more have been at the forefront of vaccine education long before covid hit us. The all deserve a platform here and elsewhere.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
L

Lollipop2

The "vaccinated" exhaling exosomes - with RNA for creating modified spike proteins that don't fold properly - floating around for all to breathe?

Permanent inflammation? Prions? Scary stuff !

Will the front-line immune response in mucosal tissue of those who avoided the jab be able to stop these things?
I have a feeling they will as Peat has said it was not much of a concern especially if your immunity is good. Now in the future and with what other monstrosities they develop who knows?

OP
L

Lollipop2

There are plenty of Michael Yeadon and Dr Flemming videos on the forum. Dr Tenpenny deserves the platform as she has been an advocate for vaccine safety for more than 2 decades, long before it became fashionable. That talk was tailored and targeted at a specific demographic which is what a good presentation ought to do. She deliberately boiled information down to basic which is sometimes useful. I will continue to post her material. Dr Merritt, Polley Tommey, Dr Susanne Humphries, and many more have been at the forefront of vaccine education long before covid hit us. The all deserve a platform here and elsewhere.
Dr Tenpenny has many fabulous interviews and lectures. So if someone feels she had a one off bad one, go check out her others. The more than 40,000 hours she has put in over the last 20 years deserves our attention.

View: https://youtu.be/WS953NNws3E

This brave Dr Michael Yeadon speaks at the 6-minute 30 point approximately,
This is from the mass freedom rally in UK, it could be London but I'm not exactly sure.
I would advise earphones but what he has to say is very very important and anyone trying to convince their family should get them to listen. I'm very aware this information is already out there especially on this forum but the fact that he's out in public in the rain might relate better to the general public

OP
L

Lollipop2

View: https://youtu.be/WS953NNws3E

This brave Dr Michael Yeadon speaks at the 6-minute 30 point approximately,
This is from the mass freedom rally in UK, it could be London but I'm not exactly sure.
I would advise earphones but what he has to say is very very important and anyone trying to convince their family should get them to listen. I'm very aware this information is already out there especially on this forum is but the fact that he's out in public in the rain might relate better to the general public

Thanks for this!

Doc Sandoz

Sorry, this wasn't meant as a criticism of you for posting the Tenpenny video here. This forum is the place to do it.

The "you" I was referring to was anyone in general who might want to try to persuade someone not to take the shot (as per the title of this thread). My finding is that such an approach as Tenpenny's will probably be counterproductive with people in the persuadable camp.

Dr. B

what is that based on? I dont think Peat agrees with the idea of genetic or race based advantages/disadvantages? why would the vaccine be used to target specific races, also how would it be targeting darker people, wouldnt it need to have some interaction with melanin or vitamin d or something in that case

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals