Videos, Articles, Graphs showing true harm of Covid shots to help friends and family members refuse the Covid shot

OP
L

Lollipop2

Missenger

Wow...wonder if it is true. Anyway, true or not, it certainly is convincing not to take any injection.
It looks like a parody video of another Russian that traced ip spyware pinging from Windows 10 through a command prompt.

Rick K

Another great thread to read before saying yes to these injections:

Rick K

from a post last year from @Regina :

P

Peatness

This is genocide. I have written to my member of parliment and asked for an investigation into 'vaccine' injuries. They must know!!!!!

Rick K

This is genocide. I have written to my member of parliment and asked for an investigation into 'vaccine' injuries. They must know!!!!!
It is my firm belief that this current vax program is genocide and nothing but. Sterilization for those that live and lifelong immunity problems. An HIV segment has been shown to be incorporated into these "vaxes" as well as SM-102.

OP
L

Lollipop2

Yeah this is from Catherine Austin Fitts. She is one smart woman. Love her work. Read her online book Dillan Read & Co. It is on her site solari.com, about a two hour read but soooooo telling - direct evidence of all the criminal activities in govt.

OP
L

Lollipop2

Yea it is. Good for you. More of us need to do this!

OP
L

Lollipop2

This is soooo good @Rick K! Everyone should read this.

J.R.K

A very interesting interview @Pina. This was revealing and disturbing for me as my son’s girlfriend got the jab a week ago, I am concerned as it was Moderna and the revelation of some of the ingredients is something I shudder to think about for her future. I agreed with most of the video right up until they suggested getting into ketosis as a method of counteracting the jab. I think personally that the Keto diet and ketosis would only add to the stress load.
They were just explaining how wearing the mask creates a stress response due to hypoxia (which I feel adaptation to higher CO2 levels is the only benefit that it could possibly confer). But that benefit is greatly outweighed by the concentrations of pathogenic bacteria and viruses or retroviruses that we expel on a regular basis and without the mask float harmlessly away under normal circumstances.

This could be the most shocking video so far​

DR. JOSEPH MERCOLA AND DR. JUDY MIKOVITS ON THE COVID19 VACCINES​

Dr. Joseph Mercola and Dr. Judy Mikovits on the Covid19 Vaccines (bitchute.com)

Birdie

A very interesting interview @Pina. This was revealing and disturbing for me as my son’s girlfriend got the jab a week ago, I am concerned as it was Moderna and the revelation of some of the ingredients is something I shudder to think about for her future. I agreed with most of the video right up until they suggested getting into ketosis as a method of counteracting the jab. I think personally that the Keto diet and ketosis would only add to the stress load.
They were just explaining how wearing the mask creates a stress response due to hypoxia (which I feel adaptation to higher CO2 levels is the only benefit that it could possibly confer). But that benefit is greatly outweighed by the concentrations of pathogenic bacteria and viruses or retroviruses that we expel on a regular basis and without the mask float harmlessly away under normal circumstances.
I agree completely. Really too bad about spreading the ketosis answer along with good info. And always the hypoxia thing...
My daughter says she and her boys won't get jabbed, but who knows as pressure builds to do so.

P

Peatness

I think the topic of ketosis needs to be taken into context. After all Dr peat recommends keto acids for kidney health and ammonia clearance. Perhaps I've got the wrong end of the stick. Please correct me if I have. The important revelations needs attention. Judy Mikovits suggests there is a deliberate attempt to attack particular ethnic groups with these injections. She says, “we know the mechanisms. We know that the Blacks can't degrade RNA viruses. We know that from the studies all the way back to MMR (measles, mumps, and rubella). The MMR vaccine is associated with ITP. The MMR says it right there on the package insert. So people having had these vaccines and already with an inability that was there where the viruses were doing damage with the XMRV”. I dont't know about anyone else but this sends shudders down my spin. If these injections are shipped out and used on Africans, and the are, it is murder.

J.R.K

I think the topic of ketosis needs to be taken into context. After all Dr peat recommends keto acids for kidney health and ammonia clearance. Perhaps I've got the wrong end of the stick. Please correct me if I have. The important revelations needs attention. Judy Mikovits suggests there is a deliberate attempt to attack particular ethnic groups with these injections. She says, “we know the mechanisms. We know that the Blacks can't degrade RNA viruses. We know that from the studies all the way back to MMR (measles, mumps, and rubella). The MMR vaccine is associated with ITP. The MMR says it right there on the package insert. So people having had these vaccines and already with an inability that was there where the viruses were doing damage with the XMRV”. I dont't know about anyone else but this sends shudders down my spin. If these injections are shipped out and used on Africans, and the are, it is murder.
You are correct @Pina I did not mean to throw the baby out with the bath water. There was very good information in that video, my personal understanding is that the Keto diet causes a lot of extra stresses on the body and sets up for many of the metabolic syndrome diseases.
My understanding is that ketones are extremely beneficial but the issue is to get them, an example that comes to mind is potatoes that have a lot of good quality ketones but they also have a lot of starch. My solution for that is rather than trying to get rid of the starch I cook them extremely well and make the starch more easily digestible with butter and milk (mashed potatoes are a favourite of mine). I might be wrong on this but we all have to learn somehow, it would appear I need to make mistakes to learn so I after fifty two years on this Earth have finally made peace with that.
On another note what does Dr Mikovits mean by MRV and XMRV.
As for the government policies in Canada they rolled out the vaccines to the Native Americans first and minorities then the old. I am speechless and embarrassed on this entire issue.

P

Peatness

You are correct @Pina I did not mean to throw the baby out with the bath water. There was very good information in that video, my personal understanding is that the Keto diet causes a lot of extra stresses on the body and sets up for many of the metabolic syndrome diseases.
My understanding is that ketones are extremely beneficial but the issue is to get them, an example that comes to mind is potatoes that have a lot of good quality ketones but they also have a lot of starch. My solution for that is rather than trying to get rid of the starch I cook them extremely well and make the starch more easily digestible with butter and milk (mashed potatoes are a favourite of mine). I might be wrong on this but we all have to learn somehow, it would appear I need to make mistakes to learn so I after fifty two years on this Earth have finally made peace with that.
On another note what does Dr Mikovits mean by MRV and XMRV.
As for the government policies in Canada they rolled out the vaccines to the Native Americans first and minorities then the old. I am speechless and embarrassed on this entire issue.
Well, that was a deliberate attempt to cause harm by the canadian government. They know these groups will be harmed, therefore, its murder

J.R.K

Well, that was a deliberate attempt to cause harm by the canadian government. They know these groups will be harmed, therefore, its murder

That is the part that embarrassed me the most, Dr Hoffe in the article above shows some of that courage that is a legacy for our Canadian heroes, but why is he in the minority?
Why is he being persecuted?
These are people who were fear mongers and pressured to be vaccinated who now are going to have lifelong or life ending health problems and our health agencies want to sweep this under the rug, and say everything is going to be fine? Just make sure everyone gets vaccinated so we all can be safe and go back to normal.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals