Videos, Articles, Graphs showing true harm of Covid shots to help friends and family members refuse the Covid shot

Rick K

“The stupid ones are more fearsome than Mafia, the military-industrial complex or the Communist International. They’re an unorganized group, without a leader or norm, but in spite of that, they act in perfect harmony, as guided by an invisible hand."
They also have children which is really frightening, :cool:

OP
L

Lollipop2

A stunningly insightful Psychiatry expert absolutely nails it on the realities of Lockdowns!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKHEXzOFnR8

This was mentioned in the video

So interesting. Thank you for sharing. This helps me out the pieces together.

OP
L

Lollipop2

“The stupid ones are more fearsome than Mafia, the military-industrial complex or the Communist International. They’re an unorganized group, without a leader or norm, but in spite of that, they act in perfect harmony, as guided by an invisible hand."
I couldn’t figure out how people could be so blind as to the truth. Could they be really that mind controlled? This clarifies for me.

Rick K

Hopefully the children don’t follow in their parents footsteps.
My point being they may likely have inherited the stupid gene or will learn by rote as their single digit IQ parents drool on themselves and bang into each other as they try to pass in the hallway. :tearsofjoy:

David PS

I am pasting this from an email that I recieved from a friend.

Covid Vaccine Questionnaire to show people to wake them up: Here are 12 important questions and answers before considering getting vaccinated: ‘
1. "If I get vaccinated can I stop wearing a mask(s)?" Government: "NO"
2. "If I get vaccinated will the restaurants, bars, schools, fitness clubs, hair salons, etc. reopen and will people be able to get back to work like normal? Government: "NO"
3. "If I get vaccinated will I be resistant to Covid?" Government: "Maybe. We don't know exactly, but probably not."
4. "If I get vaccinated, at least I won't be contagious to others - right?" Government: "NO. the vaccine doesn’t stop transmission."
5. "If I get vaccinated, how long will the vaccine last?" Government: "No one knows. All Covid "vaccines" are still in the experimental stage."
6. "If I get vaccinated, can I stop social distancing?" Government: "NO"
7. "If my parents, grandparents and myself all get vaccinated can we hug each other again?" Government: "NO"
8. "So, what's the benefit of getting vaccinated?" Government: "Hoping that the virus won't kill you."
9. "Are you sure the vaccine won't injure or kill me?" Government: "NO"
10. "If statistically the virus won't kill me (99.7% survival rate), why should I get vaccinated "Government: "To protect others."
11. "So, if I get vaccinated, I can protect 100% of people I come in contact with" Government: "NO"
12. "If I experience a severe adverse reaction, long term effects (still unknown) or die from the vaccine will I (or my family) be compensated from the vaccine manufacturer or the Government" Government: "NO - the government and vaccine manufacturers have 100% zero liability regarding this experimental drug"

This was a Dilettante Presumption Theorem: All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed do not necessarily reflect official positions or views or any other entity, past or present. Nothing in the contents should be construed as asserting or implying endorsement of interpretations and factual statements.
Show less

Rick K

I am pasting this from an email that I recieved from a friend.

Covid Vaccine Questionnaire to show people to wake them up: Here are 12 important questions and answers before considering getting vaccinated: ‘
1. "If I get vaccinated can I stop wearing a mask(s)?" Government: "NO"
2. "If I get vaccinated will the restaurants, bars, schools, fitness clubs, hair salons, etc. reopen and will people be able to get back to work like normal? Government: "NO"
3. "If I get vaccinated will I be resistant to Covid?" Government: "Maybe. We don't know exactly, but probably not."
4. "If I get vaccinated, at least I won't be contagious to others - right?" Government: "NO. the vaccine doesn’t stop transmission."
5. "If I get vaccinated, how long will the vaccine last?" Government: "No one knows. All Covid "vaccines" are still in the experimental stage."
6. "If I get vaccinated, can I stop social distancing?" Government: "NO"
7. "If my parents, grandparents and myself all get vaccinated can we hug each other again?" Government: "NO"
8. "So, what's the benefit of getting vaccinated?" Government: "Hoping that the virus won't kill you."
9. "Are you sure the vaccine won't injure or kill me?" Government: "NO"
10. "If statistically the virus won't kill me (99.7% survival rate), why should I get vaccinated "Government: "To protect others."
11. "So, if I get vaccinated, I can protect 100% of people I come in contact with" Government: "NO"
12. "If I experience a severe adverse reaction, long term effects (still unknown) or die from the vaccine will I (or my family) be compensated from the vaccine manufacturer or the Government" Government: "NO - the government and vaccine manufacturers have 100% zero liability regarding this experimental drug"

This was a Dilettante Presumption Theorem: All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed do not necessarily reflect official positions or views or any other entity, past or present. Nothing in the contents should be construed as asserting or implying endorsement of interpretations and factual statements.
Show less
Saw an episode of Tucker Carlson who may be the only person in the media still telling the truth, as he spoke about Washington D.C. banning dancing at weddings. The wicked witch commentator told the woman who was being interviewed that weddings are "super spreader events" and the safety of the guests is the most important thing. So, all these shmucks at the wedding have to wear masks and stay 6 ft apart.
Why bother having the event then? Of course the mayor is a Democrat.

Lizb

I think I might be loosing my best friend through this. Very sad. I feel it's just too important not to speak out.

David PS

OP
L

Lollipop2

I think I might be loosing my best friend through this. Very sad. I feel it's just too important not to speak out.
Oh @Lizb, how horrible and sad! I agree about speaking out. That is partly why I started this thread, maybe it would save some people. I also think we will all be facing this. None of us will be immune. I send good thoughts to you and your friend.

OP
L

Lollipop2

This is one of the best data packed articles fully referenced history of problems with the FDA. Dense and long but WELL worth the read:

Rick K

This is one of the best data packed articles fully referenced history of problems with the FDA. Dense and long but WELL worth the read:

An unelected body that is currently in the process of banning bioidentical hormone therapies:

As many of you may recall, the FDA has been focused the last year on taking compounded bioidentical hormones away from us. They were successful in stopping the compounding of HCG which has affected many of our male patients. They were successful because we were unaware of their efforts until the deed was accomplished. We have to stop this. As a physician, I have been appalled during the pandemic at the government intervention in our ability to make the best medical decisions for our patients. Please don’t let this continue to happen! We need your help. Pass this email on to all your friends, family and business associates. We need your help, and we need it now!

The Food & Drug Administration has signaled it may consider restricting or even banning the use of compounded hormones, not because they have proven to be unsafe — they have benefited patients for decades — but because they haven’t been tested the same way mass-produced hormones products have been.
(You might think that millions of women and men using them for years would be proof, but you aren’t a government agency.)

From a doctor of mine from the States

OP
L

Lollipop2

An unelected body that is currently in the process of banning bioidentical hormone therapies:

As many of you may recall, the FDA has been focused the last year on taking compounded bioidentical hormones away from us. They were successful in stopping the compounding of HCG which has affected many of our male patients. They were successful because we were unaware of their efforts until the deed was accomplished. We have to stop this. As a physician, I have been appalled during the pandemic at the government intervention in our ability to make the best medical decisions for our patients. Please don’t let this continue to happen! We need your help. Pass this email on to all your friends, family and business associates. We need your help, and we need it now!

The Food & Drug Administration has signaled it may consider restricting or even banning the use of compounded hormones, not because they have proven to be unsafe — they have benefited patients for decades — but because they haven’t been tested the same way mass-produced hormones products have been.
(You might think that millions of women and men using them for years would be proof, but you aren’t a government agency.)

From a doctor of mine from the States
Could be disastrous for getting progesterone. Let’s see.