Videogames, What Is A Peat Take On This?

kyle

'When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child; but when I became a man, I put away childish things.'

Spokey

A certain space game I played sent my serotonin through the roof and I had to stop, but another strategy game found me very relaxed.

X3CyO

Put yourself in the environment that you want to become a master of; friends and competition will follow. Stimulating environments.

Do things live. Comedy shows, Paintballing, Surfing, Skating, Science experiments. Unless youre creating, or doing something actively, youre kind of just wasting your time. Do something with a point. If its just to burn off steam, something active is better than videogames.

If you dont wanna leave your house, create a gym, shed, workplace, office, where you can rock out and do fun things.

Vinero

Videogames can be highly dopaminergic and anti-serotonin, just avoid boring games and too much routine.
Playing video games have pulled my out of a depression multiple times when I was in high school.
I would get massive dopamine hits just from thinking about certain games which I was playing.
For example I would be feeling depressed about school or life in general, then think about coming home and just playing on the computer all day and I would be feeling positive and happy again.

InChristAlone

I used to criticize my husband at every turn because of his video game playing. But then as my kids started playing and really enjoy it I am much less critical of it. For him it was a way of getting his mind off work. Sure sometimes the games come in between relationship but that can be worked on.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals